So we have had several instances where a black man LIED that he was a recipient of Racial Discrimination, does this help the cause for the real ones?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The boy who cried wolf, thought it was funny when he would cry wolf and the towns people ran to see what they could do to help the poor boy. This was repeated by the boy over and over, until when the real wolf showed up, when he cried wolf, the townspeople just didnt believe the boy and his sheep were slaughtered. Are we seeing the insidiousness of the Southern White Democrats again, to have their pawns cry wolf over and over, just so people will ignore them when the real stuff happens like the 104 shot and 14 killed(3 of the children) in Chicago? Has the United States been so inured by the cry of the blacks, that they just dont care anymore? If so, Democrats you have done your job well, and blacks, slap yourself on the backs for allowing them to kill off your race...

The boy who cried wolf, thought it was funny when he would cry wolf and the towns people ran to see what they could do to help the poor boy. This was repeated by the boy over and over, until when the real wolf showed up, when he cried wolf, the townspeople just didnt believe the boy and his sheep were slaughtered. Are we seeing the insidiousness of the Southern White Democrats again, to have their pawns cry wolf over and over, just so people will ignore them when the real stuff happens like the 104 shot and 14 killed(3 of the children) in Chicago? Has the United States been so inured by the cry of the blacks, that they just dont care anymore? If so, Democrats you have done your job well, and blacks, slap yourself on the backs for allowing them to kill off your race...

Real discrimination happens every day, but also among human interaction between each other good things happen as well. I often wonder about the mindset of people who fake racial discrimination. It must be that since they know racial discrimination exists and is prevalent, they need not wait for it to actually happen to them for example at their place of work. I think these people completely have subscribed to collective guilt and collective blame based on group identity.
Therefore in their minds even if they fake their particular instance, they can say they are completely justified,which is why White guilt must be hammered into every American.
I still believe however that Black Americans who fake discrimination are a minority, based on the circle of people that I know, ... although when I worked for a bus company as a mechanic in my early life there was an inner shop "scandal" when three african americans I worked with all signed up for the early morning shift so they could work together, but a month later they had complained about the type of work duties they had on that shift, even though steam cleaning and oil changes and some other mundane things had always been assigned to that shift.They claimed discrimination because they were black and got management to cave in. It was not that big of a deal to us in the shop, it was just an eye rolling event as I remember. i was only interested in doing my job at the time and really didnt care that much, but still it was something I had thought about later. I'm sure they felt very justified to use the system.
As much as real racism is a poison, I believe that mindset is a poison as well. It all adds to the cycle of what holds us back from coming together.

Forum List

Back