So we finally get to see why Generals hate Trump....

If I were in charge I would rip his medals off his uniform for saying this....disgusting....seditious prick.....why should we fight to be less than 1st?...we shouldn't.....
When radio host Howard Stern asked Trump in September 2002 if he is "for invading Iraq," Trump responded, "Yeah, I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly."

Dude or girl you to stop being a stupid slave, use your brain....trump has 0 patriotism in his bone, all he cares about is his image.
He has done more for the middle class than any president in many many decades !!
He didn't don't do anything, and let's assume he did. His denial and stupidity about the pandemic brought the whole country down. All he had to do is close early and do a mask mandate....but nope he had to defy science and recommendations.

If I were in charge I would rip his medals off his uniform for saying this....disgusting....seditious prick.....why should we fight to be less than 1st?...we shouldn't.....
When radio host Howard Stern asked Trump in September 2002 if he is "for invading Iraq," Trump responded, "Yeah, I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly."

Dude or girl you to stop being a stupid slave, use your brain....trump has 0 patriotism in his bone, all he cares about is his image.
He has done more for the middle class than any president in many many decades !!
He didn't don't do anything, and let's assume he did. His denial and stupidity about the pandemic brought the whole country down. All he had to do is close early and do a mask mandate....but nope he had to defy science and recommendations.
No moron !! He did close early and Dr Frankenstein Fraudi said no masks and the blue demon Govs did zero

No moron !! He did close early and Dr Frankenstein Fraudi said no masks and the blue demon Govs did zero
Close early? lol....i'm in the travel business most of the time and we were like wtf is he waiting for. your fat orange friend is incompetent.
Let's assume he closed early as you claim, why wasn't he wearing a mask, and pushing the narrative of this is all bulllshit? Why did he say it will go away? he also claimed some meds do take care of it without any scientific evidence, and list goes on and on and on.

“Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says Biden should toss all of Trump's 'America First' policies” ibid

And appropriately so.

‘America first’ was a failed, inane, wrongheaded policy that rendered America last...
Fake News. American Policy should ALWAYS represent America First. If some Clowns would rather represent something other than America, then they are free to do so. But to claim that America must represent some other interest other than our own suggests that someone has been bought by a foreign power.

MATTIS DIDN’T DISCLOSE TIES TO CHINA-BOOSTING FIRM IN COLUMN SLAMMING TRUMP’S ‘AMERICA FIRST’ POLICY.

What a terrible disappointment Mattis has proven to be.

In an online column denouncing President Trump's "America First" policy that includes measures regarding Lying Outlaw Slaver Beijing, Mattis did not disclose his affiliation with an organization that fosters international business deals with communist China.

Mattis did not mention that he works for the The Cohen Group consulting firm. Nor did he challenge China's hostile talk against U.S. policies regarding Free Taiwan, nor the strict economic retaliation Lying Outlaw Slaver Beijing levied against our ally Australia.

Instead, Mattis criticized Trump administration policies toward Lying Outlaw Slaver Beijing. Such policies, touted by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, are not in line with The Cohen Group's approach toward international business dealings with Lying Outlaw Slaver Beijing.

$BILLIONS

"China is a market of enormous opportunity and complexity," the group slobbers on its website, adding that the group's China Practice "has a solid record of success with professionals in offices in Beijing, Tianjin and Washington, DC."

The Cohen Group is run by another former Defense Secretary. William Cohen, who has been involved with Lying Outlaw Slaver China since 1978, when he went there to meet with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping.

"Since then, he has been a constant presence in the U.S.-China relationship, including commercial development and security cooperation," the organization states, noting that Cohen serves on the Board of Directors of the U.S.-China Business Council.

China has bought so many US politicians and policy makers and lobbyists. And you can tell who is bought by the way they always spount the Lying Outlaw Slaver Beijing propaganda lines. They are no longer America First, they know where their bread is buttered, they a Lying outlaw Slaver Beijing First.

Can anyone say Treason?...Puppy dog Mattis should be publicly humiliated over this....but the media won't even report it....so the media must not like America first either....turn them off break their financial backs....
Wasn´t he a Trumper back then?
He was never a Trumper...Trump placed him in his administration as an attempt to get along with the Never Trumpers....he should never have done that....the armchair Generals want us back in the nation rebuilding game and back to war....and they hate Trump for pulling us out.....
The pentagon officials get kickbacks from arms makers. Trump found out who had a financial interest in war and fired them.

Forum List

Back