So we finally get to see why Generals hate Trump....

You got to be shitting me. He is trying to overturn constitutional election, even as we speak. Been in violatio of the emoluments clasue since day one when he started profiting at his hotels off the public dole and with increase foreign travel to his properties because he was president. Good riddance to the grandson of whore monger of the western united states.
Whether you believe it or not...and I think you do....but your hate for Trump keeps you from acknowledging it.....there are a lot of irregularities and suspicious results as well as probable unconstitutional rule changes at the state level in this national election...and Trump or Joe if it were him should be able to challenge those anomalies fully.....
There have been irregularities in all elections, but does not mean they were rigged on a national or state or even city changing scale, at least not in this election. I don't hate trump. True, I do not like him, as I just do not approve of his self serving, anti rule of law nature nor the direction he leads his followers, towards a top down autocracy over my country, if he could have pulled it off. I save my hate for people that actually attack me and mine and then get over it after they are dealt with.

This election was the biggest fraud in American history.
Don't be such a sore loser. It does not become you and democrat and republican judges disagree with you. I will go with the judges and lack of evidence. Til I see some, case closed. Reality is not found on right wing conspiracy websites.

Just because you're too stupid or partisan to see the obvious doesnt mean the rest of us are.

You got to be shitting me. He is trying to overturn constitutional election, even as we speak. Been in violatio of the emoluments clasue since day one when he started profiting at his hotels off the public dole and with increase foreign travel to his properties because he was president. Good riddance to the grandson of whore monger of the western united states.
Whether you believe it or not...and I think you do....but your hate for Trump keeps you from acknowledging it.....there are a lot of irregularities and suspicious results as well as probable unconstitutional rule changes at the state level in this national election...and Trump or Joe if it were him should be able to challenge those anomalies fully.....
There have been irregularities in all elections, but does not mean they were rigged on a national or state or even city changing scale, at least not in this election. I don't hate trump. True, I do not like him, as I just do not approve of his self serving, anti rule of law nature nor the direction he leads his followers, towards a top down autocracy over my country, if he could have pulled it off. I save my hate for people that actually attack me and mine and then get over it after they are dealt with.

This election was the biggest fraud in American history.
Don't be such a sore loser. It does not become you and democrat and republican judges disagree with you. I will go with the judges and lack of evidence. Til I see some, case closed. Reality is not found on right wing conspiracy websites.

Just because you're too stupid or partisan to see the obvious doesnt mean the rest of us are.

Nah. We think you Jethros are way smarter than the rest of us plebes. So, go be smart!'

This is different....its massive and blatant....and one day the truth will come out....
The truth came out every day they went to court. The truth was there was no evidence and when the judges asked if team trump was alleging fraud or illegal activities by people, trump's lawyers answered "NO". I guess he just could not find lawyers that would answer "yes" in a court of law (as we are a country of laws) in front of a republican or democratic judge. Now team trump has even distanced themselves from the chick claiming computer fraud that was going to shake Georgia. :eek:
You need to deal with this. Your boy lost the election because America chose Biden, because they did not and do not trust or approve of Donnie. That is the truth that will come to you one day, hopefully soon.

This is different....its massive and blatant....and one day the truth will come out....
The truth came out every day they went to court. The truth was there was no evidence and when the judges asked if team trump was alleging fraud or illegal activities by people, trump's lawyers answered "NO". I guess he just could not find lawyers that would answer "yes" in a court of law (as we are a country of laws) in front of a republican or democratic judge. Now team trump has even distanced themselves from the chick claiming computer fraud that was going to shake Georgia. :eek:
You need to deal with this. Your boy lost the election because America chose Biden, because they did not and do not trust or approve of Donnie. That is the truth that will come to you one day, hopefully soon.

Well written. :113: unfortunately here, you're just another libtard.

He didn't lose....if Biden takes office it will be fraudulently....just like in 3rd world nations.....enjoy.....

They don't like Trumps America first policy....they don't like Americans being put first...they want a global economy where other nations get rich and we do the fighting for those nations....they want us to die for China and they want us to fight in the middle east...and the libtards voted for them......

USA generals are a treasons rats who are just puppets of the Defense Contractors

They don't like Trumps America first policy....they don't like Americans being put first...they want a global economy where other nations get rich and we do the fighting for those nations....they want us to die for China and they want us to fight in the middle east...and the libtards voted for them......

USA generals are a treasons rats who are just puppets of the Defense Contractors
That's who they work for after retirement and they make big bucks for it....but I also fear the skimming off the top of war bucks and nation rebuilding dollars.....I think when you follow unreason....it always leads to money.....

GOP party is just

That's who they work for after retirement and they make big bucks for it....but I also fear the skimming off the top of war bucks and nation rebuilding dollars.....I think when you follow unreason....it always leads to money.....
The entire country is gone !!
Only thing left is Mitch the gobbler - then it’s Jewish style Bolshevism

GOP party is just

WAT.

GOP party is just

I think the dems made a deal with Mitch...you keep quiet about the election fraud and you keep the senate....awfully quiet over at the GOP headquarters....you would think they would be all over TV defending their GOP president....but all we get are chirping sounds.....

GOP party is just

I think the dems made a deal with Mitch...you keep quiet about the election fraud and you keep the senate....awfully quiet over at the GOP headquarters....you would think they would be all over TV defending their GOP president....but all we get are chirping sounds.....

WAT.

The generals don’t ‘hate’ Trump – rather, they correctly understand that Trump’s ‘America first’ policy was a failure and recommend that Biden scrap that failed policy.

No they don’t like that he’s ignorant a d psycho.
No, they don't like it because he hasn't got us into a war. I'm sure Harris already knows who she will declare war with.

The generals don’t ‘hate’ Trump – rather, they correctly understand that Trump’s ‘America first’ policy was a failure and recommend that Biden scrap that failed policy.
So you good with china first? That will be Biden, oops I mean Harris.

GOP party is just

I think you’re correct as most spineless scum bag GOPs are all jumping ship
I hate the Gop
I stand with Trump and the constitution

They hate him because he didn’t listen to their “advice”. He refused to overthrow Assad and plunge us into more wars.
You are badly informed. Actually as Trump’s first Secretary of Defense it fell to Mattis to convince Trump the U.S. should not try to assassinate Assad.

America First” was just a slogan for Trump. His policy was basically to ally with dictators everywhere and butchers like the Saudi Crown Prince MbS in the Persian Gulf. It was everywhere self-defeating. On the other side, more sophisticated men like Biden and Mattis and CIA types have always believed in the ...American Empire First.”

I wrote this on General Mattis & Trump earlier:
SassyIrishLass said:
I can't believe Mad Dog Mattis went all puppy
Then DON’T believe this nonsense.

What NOBODY should believe is the childish simplifications one reads ... in most USMB comments.

Trump liked the nickname “Mad Dog Mattis” and met him for a little chat before appointing him Defense Secretary in 2016. Mattis had a reputation as a fine Marine military man, in Trump’s words “A True General’s General.” He was also in fact a highly experienced military administrator, but was known to Trump above all as somebody the Obama Administration had not trusted because of what it felt were his too aggressive militarist inclinations in the Middle East:

As head of Central Command, Mattis oversaw the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and was responsible for a region that includes Syria, Iran, and Yemen. He lobbied the Obama administration for a more aggressive response to Iran, including more covert operations and disruption of Iranian arms shipments to Syria and Yemen. According to Leon Panetta, the Obama Administration did not place much trust in Mattis because he was perceived as too eager for a military confrontation with Iran. Panetta later said Mattis lacked "the maturity to look at all of the options that a president should look at in order to make the right decisions.”

Jim Mattis - Wikipedia

Yet Mattis was no toady to the inexperienced and impulsive Trump:

Mattis occasionally voiced his disagreement with certain Trump administration policies such as the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, withdrawals of troops from Syria and Afghanistan, and ... dissuaded Trump from attempting to assassinate Bashar al-Assad, the President of Syria. On December 20, 2018, after failing to convince Trump to reconsider his decision to withdraw all American troops from Syria, Mattis announced his resignation effective the end of February 2019 ... After Mattis's resignation generated significant media coverage, Trump abruptly accelerated Mattis departure date to January 1, stating that he had essentially fired Mattis. On June 3, 2020 ... Mattis publicly criticized Trump, calling him "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us."

Jim Mattis - Wikipedia

Mattis is a retired fighting man, a classic leader of soldiers. His patriotism and intelligence are undeniable. But he is not a political leader. Whatever disagreements one may have with him about larger political issues, there is no doubt that as a man and leader he is incomparably superior to that egomaniacal demagogue & tweet-addicted incompetent — our own conman President Donald Trump.
Yea sure. :cuckoo:

GOP party is just

I think you’re correct as most spineless scum bag GOPs are all jumping ship
I hate the Gop
I stand with Trump and the constitution
The constitution and trump are mutually exclusive as far as trump is concerned, no matter what the trumpers think. I don't hate the GOP, but they cannot be trusted with our democracy for a long time. The GOP is what is left of a party of douche-bag enablers. They will go down too.

T had the best economy in World history
The generals are just puppets

Why do you hate the military?

Forum List

Back