So we finally get to see why Generals hate Trump....

They don't like Trumps America first policy....they don't like Americans being put first...they want a global economy where other nations get rich and we do the fighting for those nations....they want us to die for China and they want us to fight in the middle east...and the libtards voted for them......

No they don’t like that he’s ignorant a d psycho.

Yeah, that's exactly what they said. Amazing

They don't like Trumps America first policy....they don't like Americans being put first...they want a global economy where other nations get rich and we do the fighting for those nations....they want us to die for China and they want us to fight in the middle east...and the libtards voted for them......

Or...Trump's incompetent, has weakened our alliances, and uses the military as little more than a photo prop.

One or the two.
He likes uniforms. You ever notice that? Military, cops, firemen, SWAT... he reminds me of a kid with his toy soldiers.

.the armchair Generals want us back in the nation rebuilding game and back to war....and they hate Trump for pulling us out.....
Don't discount Israels influence- or Saudi- or the Petro Dollar hegemony- I read that Trump was about to do a JFK, so, he was defeated politically vs being shot- much cleaner and it keep Israel relevant-

Former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis said Monday that the incoming administration should "eliminate" all of President Donald Trump's "America First" agenda, which Mattis and others said "has damaged the country's ability to address problems before they reach US territory."​

:clap:

No more demeaning our allies and sucking up to dictators!

Hiden Xiden is already bending us over so the Chinese can buttfuck us.

You got to be shitting me. He is trying to overturn constitutional election, even as we speak. Been in violatio of the emoluments clasue since day one when he started profiting at his hotels off the public dole and with increase foreign travel to his properties because he was president. Good riddance to the grandson of whore monger of the western united states.
Whether you believe it or not...and I think you do....but your hate for Trump keeps you from acknowledging it.....there are a lot of irregularities and suspicious results as well as probable unconstitutional rule changes at the state level in this national election...and Trump or Joe if it were him should be able to challenge those anomalies fully.....

.the armchair Generals want us back in the nation rebuilding game and back to war....and they hate Trump for pulling us out.....
Don't discount Israels influence- or Saudi- or the Petro Dollar hegemony- I read that Trump was about to do a JFK, so, he was defeated politically vs being shot- much cleaner and it keep Israel relevant-
Oh of course.....wow......you are so pre 9-11 its not even funny....

Yup..if we had listened to Charles Lindbergh we would not have gotten involved in WWII...'America First': From Charles Lindbergh To President Trump

No they don’t like that he’s ignorant a d psycho.

Ahhh...so you support the military industrial complex and endless wars.
How liberal of you.

Yup..if we had listened to Charles Lindbergh we would not have gotten involved in WWII...'America First': From Charles Lindbergh To President Trump
Germany and Japan were direct threats to America and they eventually after years were recognized as such....if the pro war and pro nation rebuilding globalist can explain why we should "finish the job in Syria" as Mattis has said....and rebuild what we destroy around the world in a constant state of war I'm ready to listen...only a strong America will prevent war.....and not being America first shows weakness and eventually invites war....

You got to be shitting me. He is trying to overturn constitutional election, even as we speak. Been in violatio of the emoluments clasue since day one when he started profiting at his hotels off the public dole and with increase foreign travel to his properties because he was president. Good riddance to the grandson of whore monger of the western united states.
Whether you believe it or not...and I think you do....but your hate for Trump keeps you from acknowledging it.....there are a lot of irregularities and suspicious results as well as probable unconstitutional rule changes at the state level in this national election...and Trump or Joe if it were him should be able to challenge those anomalies fully.....
There have been irregularities in all elections, but does not mean they were rigged on a national or state or even city changing scale, at least not in this election. I don't hate trump. True, I do not like him, as I just do not approve of his self serving, anti rule of law nature nor the direction he leads his followers, towards a top down autocracy over my country, if he could have pulled it off. I save my hate for people that actually attack me and mine and then get over it after they are dealt with.

There have been irregularities in all elections, but does not mean they were rigged on a national or state or even city changing scale, at least not in this election. I don't hate trump. True, I do not like him, as I just do not approve of his self serving, anti rule of law nature nor the direction he leads his followers, towards a top down autocracy over my country, if he could have pulled it off. I save my hate for people that actually attack me and mine and then get over it after they are dealt with.

This election was the biggest fraud in American history.

This is different....its massive and blatant....and one day the truth will come out....

They hate him because he didn’t listen to their “advice”. He refused to overthrow Assad and plunge us into more wars.
You are badly informed. Actually as Trump’s first Secretary of Defense it fell to Mattis to convince Trump the U.S. should not try to assassinate Assad.

America First” was just a slogan for Trump. His policy was basically to ally with dictators everywhere and butchers like the Saudi Crown Prince MbS in the Persian Gulf. It was everywhere self-defeating. On the other side, more sophisticated men like Biden and Mattis and CIA types have always believed in the ...American Empire First.”

I wrote this on General Mattis & Trump earlier:
SassyIrishLass said:
I can't believe Mad Dog Mattis went all puppy
Then DON’T believe this nonsense.

What NOBODY should believe is the childish simplifications one reads ... in most USMB comments.

Trump liked the nickname “Mad Dog Mattis” and met him for a little chat before appointing him Defense Secretary in 2016. Mattis had a reputation as a fine Marine military man, in Trump’s words “A True General’s General.” He was also in fact a highly experienced military administrator, but was known to Trump above all as somebody the Obama Administration had not trusted because of what it felt were his too aggressive militarist inclinations in the Middle East:

As head of Central Command, Mattis oversaw the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and was responsible for a region that includes Syria, Iran, and Yemen. He lobbied the Obama administration for a more aggressive response to Iran, including more covert operations and disruption of Iranian arms shipments to Syria and Yemen. According to Leon Panetta, the Obama Administration did not place much trust in Mattis because he was perceived as too eager for a military confrontation with Iran. Panetta later said Mattis lacked "the maturity to look at all of the options that a president should look at in order to make the right decisions.”

Jim Mattis - Wikipedia

Yet Mattis was no toady to the inexperienced and impulsive Trump:

Mattis occasionally voiced his disagreement with certain Trump administration policies such as the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, withdrawals of troops from Syria and Afghanistan, and ... dissuaded Trump from attempting to assassinate Bashar al-Assad, the President of Syria. On December 20, 2018, after failing to convince Trump to reconsider his decision to withdraw all American troops from Syria, Mattis announced his resignation effective the end of February 2019 ... After Mattis's resignation generated significant media coverage, Trump abruptly accelerated Mattis departure date to January 1, stating that he had essentially fired Mattis. On June 3, 2020 ... Mattis publicly criticized Trump, calling him "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us."

Jim Mattis - Wikipedia

Mattis is a retired fighting man, a classic leader of soldiers. His patriotism and intelligence are undeniable. But he is not a political leader. Whatever disagreements one may have with him about larger political issues, there is no doubt that as a man and leader he is incomparably superior to that egomaniacal demagogue & tweet-addicted incompetent — our own conman President Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Bullseye!

Don't be such a sore loser. It does not become you and democrat and republican judges disagree with you. I will go with the judges and lack of evidence. Til I see some, case closed. Reality is not found on right wing conspiracy websites.

Don't be such a sore loser. It does not become you and democrat and republican judges disagree with you. I will go with the judges and lack of evidence. Til I see some, case closed. Reality is not found on right wing conspiracy websites.
Blue district judges only appointed by dems are seeing this evidence and all of the complaints thus far...eventually it will all go to the Supreme court....and that is where it will get a good look...and we will see what happens...that's the way our system works.....

If I were in charge

But, you're not. Please, give your meltdowns some time to be unpacked. Crazy needs distilling around here. Please, and thank you.
Free country so far and this is a free speech site...deal with it.....

Yeah. It allows me to be free to say I think you're a weeping twat who can't wrap your tiny, infant smooth brain head around the reality of your current political environment. Another fucking political hypocrite. I get it.

Forum List

Back