So we did Trump's taxes - Now let's do Biden's

Thats standard for Presidents and Vice Presidents, except for Trump evidently.
Carter released his voluntarily and every POTUS with the exception of Trump since has followed suit. There is no law requiring it. Indeed, tax records are supposed to be private. The IRS is the enforcement arm -- NOT congress or the public.

About those Trump tax returns...​

31 Dec 2022 ~~ By Jack Hellner

The media has been seeking to destroy President Trump since he began running for office. They spread the known lie about Russian collusion for years. They lied about what he said in Charlottesville and now they lie about his taxes.
Here's their latest ball of wax:
Which is fake news.
Either they don't understand the tax code and the nature of tax returns at all, or they are intentionally lying.
~Snip~
When a personal tax return shows an adjusted gross income less than zero there are no itemized deductions. Therefore, no charitable deductions are shown.
The media knows that Trump donated his presidential salary every year, so why would they put out headlines that show he donated zero in 2020?
~Snip~
Why is there no interest in examining the Biden family taxes to see where, or if, the kickbacks were reported?
The media shows a great deal of concern about GOP congressman-elect George Santos lying on his resume, but his lying is dwarfed by what is printed by most journalists every day.
The probable reason Trump wanted his taxes to remain private is because he knew how dishonest the media and other Democrats are.
Their record speaks for itself.

Commentary:
No matter the truth, Maoist/DSA Democrats will continue to make up false accusations.
Like all Americans, Trump pays the minimum tax possible by following the laws congress wrote.
IMO, the release of President Trump’s tax returns is a totally act of evil, It is a punishable crime. Tax returns are supposed to be private information.
See: IRS and Justice Department Release Citizen's Tax Returns to Alleged Criminal
The only reason for the release of Trump's tax returns was to harm and hopefully destroy another human being. Is it unlawful for congress to release such information?
Regretfully the DoJ will not prosecute tose responsible.
They continue to dredge the depths of unethical behavior and lower the standing of the USA in the world.
I wonder how the Quisling MSM would react if the 2023 Congress would demand Bidens Corporate taxes 2016 through 2020 and Garland's tax returns.

The probable reason Trump wanted his taxes to remain private is because he knew how dishonest the media and other Democrats are.
And then theres this--my grandmother tithed religiously, but she did it anonymously--she felt that her charitable contributions were between her and her God. Therefore, she NEVER wrote them off. Just because those nosy bastards can't find records of his giving does not mean they don't exist.

About those Trump tax returns...​

31 Dec 2022 ~~ By Jack Hellner

The media has been seeking to destroy President Trump since he began running for office. They spread the known lie about Russian collusion for years. They lied about what he said in Charlottesville and now they lie about his taxes.
Here's their latest ball of wax:
Which is fake news.
Either they don't understand the tax code and the nature of tax returns at all, or they are intentionally lying.
~Snip~
When a personal tax return shows an adjusted gross income less than zero there are no itemized deductions. Therefore, no charitable deductions are shown.
The media knows that Trump donated his presidential salary every year, so why would they put out headlines that show he donated zero in 2020?
~Snip~
Why is there no interest in examining the Biden family taxes to see where, or if, the kickbacks were reported?
The media shows a great deal of concern about GOP congressman-elect George Santos lying on his resume, but his lying is dwarfed by what is printed by most journalists every day.
Their record speaks for itself.

Commentary:
No matter the truth, Maoist/DSA Democrats will continue to make up false accusations.
Like all Americans, Trump pays the minimum tax possible by following the laws congress wrote.
IMO, the release of President Trump’s tax returns is a totally act of evil, It is a punishable crime. Tax returns are supposed to be private information.
See: IRS and Justice Department Release Citizen's Tax Returns to Alleged Criminal
The only reason for the release of Trump's tax returns was to harm and hopefully destroy another human being. Is it unlawful for congress to release such information?
Regretfully the DoJ will not prosecute tose responsible.
They continue to dredge the depths of unethical behavior and lower the standing of the USA in the world.
I wonder how the Quisling MSM would react if the 2023 Congress would demand Bidens Corporate taxes 2016 through 2020 and Garland's tax returns.

Zero/Zilch/0.00 is the perfect preferred tax return!!

I want to know more about the "Big Guy's" 10 percent, don't you?

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/
They already audited Biden. False equivalency!

You are the only moron around here. Joe Biden has released his tax returns.

~~~~~~
**********​

All the Jan 6 committee has done is show Trump suffered financially for being President​

31 Dec 2022 ~~ By DrJohn

The Jan 6 committee Nazis released 6 years of Trump’s tax returns. It was non-stop on Twitter for the last two days. Today it’s virtually gone. Why? For a few reasons.
1. No one really cares​
2. Releasing the tax returns of a private citizen is a very bad precedent. Even some democrats are concerned.​
3. Trump’s returns show something other than what was intended​
4. The release shows just how petty, vindictive and stupid the Jan 6 committee are.​
~Snip~
What does this show?
HE LOST MONEY RUNNING FOR AND BEING PRESIDENT.
In contrast, Nancy Pelosi has used her office to acquire a vast fortune in incredibly coincidental stock trades.
~Snip~
Does anyone in the legacy media care? No. They make a big deal out of Trump losing money. His taxes were low because he lost money.
And China? Trump wasn’t doing himself any favors when it came to China. Trump created the China Initiative, which was meant to curb the theft of intellectual property by the Chinese.
Chinese hackers took trillions in intellectual property from about 30 multinational companies
Biden killed it.
Trump put tariffs on Chinese goods to incentivize buying US. Biden killed that too. Trump’s SALT limitation hurt himself.
Unlike Biden, unlike Pelosi, unlike most of Congress, Trump put the country first.
Then there is the issue of releasing the tax returns of a private citizen.
Releasing Trump’s tax returns will hurt democrats more than it did Trump. It troubles at least one democrat. and could open a Pandora’s box. Even Geraldo is bothered.
That’s what this was always all about. Embarrassment. Spite. Dirty him up. Cheap shots. Try to stop him from ever being President again. It had nothing to do with anything else. Ten million dollars for breathless hyperbole.
Newsweek:
Trump’s Tax Returns Won’t Be the Nail in His Political Coffin
Correct. It may not only not be Trump’s epitaph but could end up being a campaign promotion as people come to understand what the returns really show. And that is why it is disappearing so quickly.

Commentary:
After idiot Biden killed the tarrifs, one of our major solar panel manufacturers went bankrupt. Chinese panels were cheaper. But, idiot Biden promotes buying solar panels and even spends taxpayer money on them. But, I’m sure there’s nothing in idiot Biden’s income (not declared on his tax returns) to warrant investigations.
Now it’s time to have a peek at a few OTHER PEOPLES tax returns.....a few names come to mind right off:
Biden.....Joe AND hunter Corporate Taxes
Schumer
Pelosi
Shiff
Mcconnell
Romney
Cheney
Kinzinger
Nadler......​
Anybody else got any suggestions?

All the Jan 6 committee has done is show Trump suffered financially for being President​

31 Dec 2022 ~~ By DrJohn

The Jan 6 committee Nazis released 6 years of Trump’s tax returns. It was non-stop on Twitter for the last two days. Today it’s virtually gone. Why? For a few reasons.
1. No one really cares​
2. Releasing the tax returns of a private citizen is a very bad precedent. Even some democrats are concerned.​
3. Trump’s returns show something other than what was intended​
4. The release shows just how petty, vindictive and stupid the Jan 6 committee are.​
~Snip~
What does this show?
HE LOST MONEY RUNNING FOR AND BEING PRESIDENT.
In contrast, Nancy Pelosi has used her office to acquire a vast fortune in incredibly coincidental stock trades.
~Snip~
Does anyone in the legacy media care? No. They make a big deal out of Trump losing money. His taxes were low because he lost money.
And China? Trump wasn’t doing himself any favors when it came to China. Trump created the China Initiative, which was meant to curb the theft of intellectual property by the Chinese.
Chinese hackers took trillions in intellectual property from about 30 multinational companies
Biden killed it.
Trump put tariffs on Chinese goods to incentivize buying US. Biden killed that too. Trump’s SALT limitation hurt himself.
Unlike Biden, unlike Pelosi, unlike most of Congress, Trump put the country first.
Then there is the issue of releasing the tax returns of a private citizen.
Releasing Trump’s tax returns will hurt democrats more than it did Trump. It troubles at least one democrat. and could open a Pandora’s box. Even Geraldo is bothered.
That’s what this was always all about. Embarrassment. Spite. Dirty him up. Cheap shots. Try to stop him from ever being President again. It had nothing to do with anything else. Ten million dollars for breathless hyperbole.
Newsweek:
Trump’s Tax Returns Won’t Be the Nail in His Political Coffin
Correct. It may not only not be Trump’s epitaph but could end up being a campaign promotion as people come to understand what the returns really show. And that is why it is disappearing so quickly.

Commentary:
After idiot Biden killed the tarrifs, one of our major solar panel manufacturers went bankrupt. Chinese panels were cheaper. But, idiot Biden promotes buying solar panels and even spends taxpayer money on them. But, I’m sure there’s nothing in idiot Biden’s income (not declared on his tax returns) to warrant investigations.
Now it’s time to have a peek at a few OTHER PEOPLES tax returns.....a few names come to mind right off:
Biden.....Joe AND hunter Corporate Taxes​
Schumer​
Pelosi​
Shiff​
Mcconnell​
Romney​
Cheney​
Kinzinger​
Nadler......​
Anybody else got any suggestions?
A piss poor business man who only profited from his daddy. Ultimate fail.

Riiiiiiight. And when they show that you're full of shit, then what?

Take solace putting your face in Trump's ass.
More ass obsession. Poor little retard. If those corporate returns were clean, he wouldn’t be hiding them would he dumbfuck? Take solace in the fact that you’re dumber than dirt.

I want to know more about the "Big Guy's" 10 percent, don't you?

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/

The biden's are still waiting to get their W-2s from their china pay masters......

Forum List

Back