So we did Trump's taxes - Now let's do Biden's

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I want to know more about the "Big Guy's" 10 percent, don't you?

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/
Already been submitted...before he ran for President. :)
Little late to the party...oh yeah, Hunter Biden will never be President...soooo no one cares. About his taxes or the "supposed" laptop which at this point wouldn't be credible..even if it exists. :)

I know more about politicians' taxes than anyone in the history of the world. they're not good. they're not good!

I notice the MAGAtards are stooping to Newsmax dreck. What's the matter, dear leader lost his lapdogs at Fox News?

If he didn’t you got him

But you can’t show a cent that went to him

Some digging by the House investigations will uncover all of that. Hunter Biden was raking in millions of dollars because of the influence his father peddled, and now he's broke. Someone would have to be a moron to believe Joe Biden didn't profit from that as well.

Some digging by the House investigations will uncover all of that. Hunter Biden was raking in millions of dollars because of the influence his father peddled, and now he's broke. Someone would have to be a moron to believe Joe Biden didn't profit from that as well.
That’s why Joe refuses to release his corporate tax returns. Thanks to the Dem stupidity here, the IRS will have no choice but to hand over Joe’s corporate returns. Which likely show all the money from Ukraine, China, his 10% cut.....

Not just the personal/joint 1040....We need to see the S Corp filings.

Yes, I look forward to it.

Forum List

Back