So, we can assume the Trump flags won’t be coming down anything soon…

Trump..loves..Merica!!
1606603673620.png

Along with Trump avatars and signatures on social media.

They’ll all remain well past January 20, 2021 as a defiant reminder of the election stolen from Trump and the diehard support for Trump by his followers – Trump: the only true president.
Why should we take them down? We still appreciate what he did for this country and celebrate the best president in the last 200 years.

They’ll all remain well past January 20, 2021 as a defiant reminder of the election stolen from Trump and the diehard support for Trump by his followers – Trump: the only true president.

And what are you going to do about it, chump?
jones is the chump who keeps saying trump is now irrelevant and will be forgotten....and yet he has done a few threads on the guy and cant seem to forget him himself....

And what are you going to do about it, chump?
jones is the chump who keeps saying trump is now irrelevant and will be forgotten....and yet he has done a few threads on the guy and cant seem to forget him himself....

Bingo.

The Trump flags, decals, avatars, etc... are becoming the Gadsden Flag of this generation. They aren’t going anywhere any time soon.
Yup..i wonder how many knew what you were talking about without looking it up? Precious few, I bet. Trump will be the same..marginalized from the start...just a name old folks roll around in their mouths....and sigh.

How many monuments do you think Trump will get..how many streets named after him? He will be erased...

Are you planning to let Joe Biden into office on the basis of a fraudulent and rigged election?

Are you planning to let Joe Biden into office on the basis of a fraudulent and rigged election?
do you think he is going to answer you?.....its jones.....he doesnt do well with questions...

No better way to declare.....I am a racist retard than to fly a Trump flag

Thing is, I never saw a single pro Trump placard, signage or even a mere bumper sticker to begin with. I mentioned this before, and some smart aleck said it was because Trump supporters where cowards. Remember the MAGA hat kid, Nick Sandman? Vilified by the MSM for just wearing a hat. That level of intimidation isn't so subtle. That BS is just a sample of how badly treated Trump supporters have been. The Democrats are like some minor league Stalinists. And NOW? These same nice witto poor innocent little democrats want to go after Trump supporters and charge them with whatever. This level of harassment is what's wrong with the democrats and our political system.

New Topics

Forum List

Back