So Trump Caused The Deaths of 600,000 People In America You Say?

You're so stupid. Please show me where i defend Biden. You're such a Q-head...it invalidates so much of what you say.

So lessee: You don't blame Trump, you don't blame Biden, you don't blame India, so just what is your point here on a thread about the fact that India has had a BUTTLOAD of dead people too (more than we can really count) and no one there is blaming THEIR president as the Left did here to use it to throw Trump out of office with?

Trump's handling of Covid last year was the Left's MAJOR tool for throwing the election for Biden!

You screwed the pooch this time.
We haven't heard much from India OR Africa concerning the modern "Black Death" the Democrats so fear. P'raps it's down to their prophylactic use of anti-virals like Ivermectin?

I listed a single example but there are several others, specifically related to Uttar Pradesh. IMO, the worst damage that's being done by this virus isn't the death tolls. The real danger is that we have reached the place in our discourse where truth has developed an unacceptable level of "plasticity" based on political considerations. Big Pharma is raping the world with the government's blessing. This virus hasn't become more lethal. It has behaved as nearly all other viruses tend to do. Each new iteration becomes more transmissible and less lethal.

This is being used as an excuse to destroy the global economy and to force a "reset" of our economics and our government's overreach into our liberties.

You have evidence he is?

Yeah, yeah...before you shriek it I'll anticipate your response..."Fake News" or "Al Jazeera?!!! :auiqs.jpg:"

A survey among urban Indians by polling agency YouGov this month showed public confidence in the government’s handling of the crisis has plummeted since February when the second wave began.

Only 59 percent of respondents at the end of April believed the government was handling the crisis “very” or “somewhat” well, down from 89 percent a year earlier during the first wave, it showed.

India is about a third of the physical size of the US, See my post #8.
miles_davis_so_what_meme-Th.jpg

You do realize that you make no sense whatsoever, don't you? I generally support tubefreak but this time he..." misspoke".

I thought the discussion had to do with the COVID-19 virus. A virus whose severity is measured by the number of persons who contracted the disease per 100,000 or per million or, more importantly, the deaths 100,000 or per million. NO ONE, anywhere, has measured the severity of this disease by the square mile. Even saying it sounds goofy.

I've been told that over and over here. I've tried to get a cogent reply on just what any president could do different that would have stopped Andrew Cuomo from putting sick Covid people in the same rooms as nursing home elderly to no avail, or any of the myriad other things that has killed people but you never get an answer. First Trump was mocked as a xenophobe just for restricting travel, then all the blue states insisted on defying him, then they finally concluded that Trump just didn't do enough. What if Trump had done like Australia now, when he was getting called a dictator over doing nothing?

Then I read this:

That 448,000 have died of Covid in tiny India! Do you know how small India is compared to the USA? Did Trump kill them too? Are they looking to deport their president or rig his election there to get him out of office for killing 448,000 people? And it likely could be many more. And the Indians have been batshit crazy about Covid, even spraying people down in the streets forcibly against their will spraying them with toxic chemicals to defend against the China virus. But TRUMP is the dictator.

At least India is offering to pay people $600 up to possibly as much as $5,000 to covid victims because it is a disaster.

So tell me again how and why Trump killed 600,000 here, yet the 448,000 in India was just from Covid? And never mind that 2000 more die every day under Select Joe even WITH three vaccines yet no one blames Joe for a single death. How can that be???

Could that be why the Left invented the "anti-vaxxer" threat fake news story? To get Joe off the hook?

Tiny India?! India has well over 4x the population of the USA and well over 12x the population density.

I've been told that over and over here. I've tried to get a cogent reply on just what any president could do different that would have stopped Andrew Cuomo from putting sick Covid people in the same rooms as nursing home elderly to no avail, or any of the myriad other things that has killed people but you never get an answer. First Trump was mocked as a xenophobe just for restricting travel, then all the blue states insisted on defying him, then they finally concluded that Trump just didn't do enough. What if Trump had done like Australia now, when he was getting called a dictator over doing nothing?

Then I read this:

That 448,000 have died of Covid in tiny India! Do you know how small India is compared to the USA? Did Trump kill them too? Are they looking to deport their president or rig his election there to get him out of office for killing 448,000 people? And it likely could be many more. And the Indians have been batshit crazy about Covid, even spraying people down in the streets forcibly against their will spraying them with toxic chemicals to defend against the China virus. But TRUMP is the dictator.

At least India is offering to pay people $600 up to possibly as much as $5,000 to covid victims because it is a disaster.

So tell me again how and why Trump killed 600,000 here, yet the 448,000 in India was just from Covid? And never mind that 2000 more die every day under Select Joe even WITH three vaccines yet no one blames Joe for a single death. How can that be???

Could that be why the Left invented the "anti-vaxxer" threat fake news story? To get Joe off the hook?

Well it may not be Trump's fault but I'm certainly not going to take the blame

Let's blame Rightwinger. He has not joined this thread yet and therefore can't defend himself.

What was his point again?
Never mind, you're clueless and wouldn't get it anyway.
miles_davis_so_what_meme-Th.jpg

You do realize that you make no sense whatsoever, don't you? I generally support tubefreak but this time he..." misspoke".

I thought the discussion had to do with the COVID-19 virus. A virus whose severity is measured by the number of persons who contracted the disease per 100,000 or per million or, more importantly, the deaths 100,000 or per million. NO ONE, anywhere, has measured the severity of this disease by the square mile. Even saying it sounds goofy.
I wasn't making the point--but I understand what his point was. It had nothing to do with covid, population density or for that matter size of the countries. His point was that the left has blamed Trump incessantly for 600K deaths, but a smaller, physically, country has a like number of deaths and the left is crickets on blame of their pres. All of this other crap is irrelevant. That is what I gathered from the OP--I really didn't see the need for the thread, but like you I tend to watch the OP.

Area isn't a geometric measurement?
DAMN are you dense. I said geometry isn't the question here. YOU are the one who keeps bringing it up like some deflection. THE QUESTION is how is Trump to blame for all the deaths last year and many from this year too when the USA is like 20th on the list per capita and even a tiny country like India has at least a half million deaths and perhaps hundreds of thousands more and no one over there is looking to impeach or steal reelection blaming THEIR president for all their woes?

YOU idiots made it a CAMPAIGN ISSUE that Trump had failed in his dereliction of duty somehow to stop people from getting essentially the super-flu, literally implying that NO ONE here would have died save for Trump!

You RAN him out of office accusing him of a hundred things, called him unworthy and unfit, meantime, you never even explained what Trump could have done different, what Biden IS doing different, that would have saved 600,000 lives! Much less how at fault he was when there are 19-20 other developed countries out there with MORE deaths per capita!

You never explained how a democrat would have been so hoity-toity better at 20-20 vision in looking ahead at a crisis situation that no one alive has ever seen or dealt with before! Especially after seeing the failures history shows us like how Obuma and Biden bungled the virus of ten years ago then failed to even restock the country! Especially now that we have seen that Joe's promise of 50 years of svelte foreign policy experience ain't worth SHIT and he made an absolute travesty out of leaving Afghanistan---- and this after Trump handled foreign affairs for four years in so many difficult ways with aplomb.

Is that spelled out enough for you yet?! You guys made Trump out like he was a criminal, some saying he should be held on crimes against humanity charges for his bungling of Covid yet we have every indication to sane minds that he actually did pretty good and many countries are doing similarly bad or even worse!

All the idiots in this country bought your vicious lies and what did it get us? An illegal fraud election where everyone looked the other way and said they saw nothing, then a resulting riot at the Capitol that anyone could have seen coming, another bogus impeachment used as a cover-up, and now an even bigger bogus 1/6 hearing to try to redouble down on your lies.

NO OTHER COUNTRY RAN THEIR PRESIDENT OUT OF OFFICE FOR THE FLU and as we see now as the truth unravels, many of them had equal or far better cause. Have you seen what's going on in Australia? What do you think if Trump was doing his "due-diligence" last year if he had assigned roving bands of police to beat up people on the streets for not wearing a mask?

Just how pathetic is the Left that they so fear risk that they would rather cower in fear giving up all liberties, freedom and dignity just for the promise of a little security?

If Joe Biden is your answer to that "better security," I have a news flash for you: AMERICA IS HAVING BUYER'S REMORSE and we will be cashing in our refund next year.

Last edited:
A survey among urban Indians by polling agency YouGov this month showed public confidence in the government’s handling of the crisis has plummeted since February when the second wave began. Only 59 percent of respondents at the end of April believed the government was handling the crisis “very” or “somewhat” well, down from 89 percent a year earlier during the first wave, it showed.

Oh! So you ADMIT that despite the 500,000-700,000 deaths in India alone so far that unlike here where Trump was accused of crimes against humanity and the direct cause of 600,000 dead here last year that in other countries like India, nearly 60% of the nation thought THEY werre doing a great job and last year when you were calling for Trump's head for doing no worse, that nearly 90% in India LOVED their president's handling of it?

Wow. I didn't think anyone on the Left would ever have the balls to admit that they railroaded Trump out of office purely for political gain after selling the country a trash can of lies for the election!

Have you no shame?!

Oh! So you ADMIT that despite the 500,000-700,000 deaths in India alone so far that unlike here where Trump was accused of crimes against humanity and the direct cause of 600,000 dead here last year that in other countries like India, nearly 60% of the nation thought THEY werre doing a great job and last year when you were calling for Trump's head for doing no worse, that nearly 90% in India LOVED their president's handling of it?

Wow. I didn't think anyone on the Left would ever have the balls to admit that they railroaded Trump out of office purely for political gain after selling the country a trash can of lies for the election!

Have you no shame?!
Oh wow...now you're ranting and grasping at straws.
You asked a question and I answered it.

If the question was about the electoral response to Trump...why did you bring up the size of India as a compounding factor in your argument?
You had that shot down and now you're denying that it has any significance.
Keep the wheels on those goalposts though...I'm sure you'll need to move them a bit more.

Oh wow...now you're ranting and grasping at straws.
WHAT straws, Junior?

You asked a question and I answered it.
A question is not an answer, dummy.

If the question was about the electoral response to Trump...why did you bring up the size of India as a compounding factor in your argument?
I didn't. You just insist on keeping reading it that way in order to keep making your obtuse point about nothing. Even after all I wrote, you still can't get to the actual discussion because you are trying very hard to avoid it.

You had that shot down
You shot nothing down. Get over yourself.

and now you're denying that it has any significance.
What was the significance? Do tell us. How does that factor into changing the fact that you ran Trump out of office for something he actually did well and better than many other countries whom all thought their leaders were doing a good job? Tell us again how incompetent, dangerous and unworthy Trump was now that we have the stuttering gray goose in office, killing 2000 people a day, and threatening the country with illegal federal action of the state taking control and deciding what each of us can do with our own bodies?

FUCK JOE BIDDUM. Say it. Everyone else is. Just wait until next year, cupcake.

WHAT straws, Junior?

A question is not an answer, dummy.

I didn't. You just insist on keeping reading it that way in order to keep making your obtuse point about nothing. Even after all I wrote, you still can't get to the actual discussion because you are trying very hard to avoid it.

You shot nothing down. Get over yourself.

What was the significance? Do tell us. How does that factor into changing the fact that you ran Trump out of office for something he actually did well and better than many other countries whom all thought their leaders were doing a good job? Tell us again how incompetent, dangerous and unworthy Trump was now that we have the stuttering gray goose in office, killing 2000 people a day, and threatening the country with illegal federal action of the state taking control and deciding what each of us can do with our own bodies?

FUCK JOE BIDDUM. Say it. Everyone else is. Just wait until next year, cupcake.
I don't know what the significance was...you brought it up...why does the size of India in comparison to the US matter?
Jeez...your attention span is so short you can't even follow your own discussion.

...why does the size of India in comparison to the US matter?

Asshole, we've been around this three times now and I've answered you every time. You have a real comprehension problem or you're just being a troll.

Why don't you answer the actual question here: WHY DID TRUMP KILL 600,000 PEOPLE yet JOE BIDDUM NOR ANY OTHER WORLD LEADER HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF KILLING EVEN ONE?

WHERE IS THE BIDEN COVID DEATH COUNT??? WHY DID CNN STOP COUNTING?

I don't know what the significance was...you brought it up...why does the size of India in comparison to the US matter?
Jeez...your attention span is so short you can't even follow your own discussion.
Read the title of the OP moron. "So Trump Caused the Deaths of 600,000 in America You Say" Do you see anything about India in that. The same subject was in the text. You are the one who glommed on to one insignificant point of the post and missed the whole point. Why didn't you bitch about the leader of India--you didn't have any problem bitching at Trump. Now, you clueless fuck, do you get it? Run along now Junior, the adults are talking.

Read the title of the OP moron. "So Trump Caused the Deaths of 600,000 in America You Say" Do you see anything about India in that. The same subject was in the text. You are the one who glommed on to one insignificant point of the post and missed the whole point. Why didn't you bitch about the leader of India--you didn't have any problem bitching at Trump. Now, you clueless fuck, do you get it? Run along now Junior, the adults are talking.

I guess 700,000 dead (projecting all the uncounted burned dead bodies) just doesn't matter unless you are a republican, then you are a murderer just for holding office. Rejoice, CA, it is exactly this kind of hypocritical double standard mental retardation that people are sick of that will get many democrats thrown out next year. They literally made Covid deaths (which hospitals and the CDC were coaxed to over-report and exaggerate on), a CAMPAIGN ISSUE last year to throw Trump out of office with and facts be told, AS MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING ON AVERAGE EVERY DAY NOW AS WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

Forum List

Back