So trannies get opposite sex patdowns by the TSS

Your concern is touching, but misapplied.

The real issue is why anyone should receive a pat down in the first place merely for existing.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_TAoMUVeVg].[/ame]

Transgender Travelers | Transportation Security Administration

If they present themselves as female they get a pat down by a female

You seem to be getting confused with transsexuals and crossdressers. A transsexual is a fulltime thing, so it's not 'if they present themselves as' since that's the way they've chosen to be. A crossdresser on the other hand, is simply one sex in traditional clothing of the opposite sex. You continuing concern for the LGBT community is quite touching.

I agree. Gender Reassignment Surgery is only changing your appearence, not your sex. Surgeons who do the procedure agree. May change in time, but for right now only those born female can become pregnant. Men who 'become' women still can't get pregnant lacking the internal biology for that. Can look like a woman, sound like a woman, have sex as a woman, but you're still a duck. :)

Last edited:
So why can't cisgendered people get opposite sex patdowns? Lgbts claim they want equality but this is a special privilege. I don't want a tsa dude touching my junk

If you gave everybody opp-sex patdowns that'd probably make things go more smoothly, but in our litigious society there'd be too many lawsuits. Plus, lines would be longer as people went around for second and third times. :)

Well that logic seems to exist everywhere. Doesn't make much sense of course, can have a gay or lesbian officer patting down a person an dbecoming arroused. I think though it's a numbers thing: far fewer LGBT than heterosexuals, so the chance of that happening is much less with same-sex patdowns.

Oh Steve, we all know that's just because you'd probably enjoy it. Hence the reason you're afraid of it. Having to face the fact you became arroused would just throw your ego into a state of higgledy-piggledy wouldn't it. :)

Forum List

Back