So this is what leaders look like

I see the RW traitors have come out from under their slimy rocks.

Fact is, President Obama has, for the most part, done it right. In spite of obstruction from the Do Nothings, he has created jobs, increased economic growth and kept us safe.

Meanwhile, what have the Republicans done? Have they voted to secure our borderS? Voted for jobs? Voted for vets? Voted for economic growth?

Nope.

Fact is, President Obama has, for the most part, done it right. In spite of obstruction from the Do Nothings, he has created jobs, increased economic growth and kept us safe.

Meanwhile, what have the Republicans done? Have they voted to secure our borderS? Voted for jobs? Voted for vets? Voted for economic growth?

Nope.

LOL!
Obama has weakened tje military to the lowest level since before WW2. He has created the most tepid growth post recession since WW2. He has opened our borders to criminals. He has released terrorists, who go back to plotting against the US.
Obama, the first terrorist president.

Mossad cables hardly contradict Netanyahu on Iran The Times of Israel
And what the UN Nuclear watchdog had to say today-
U.N. nuclear watchdog says pace of Iran s cooperation slow Reuters

UN nuclear watchdog says Iran still withholding key information Cyprus Mail
Diplomats have voiced doubt over whether the outstanding issues in the UN investigation would be resolved before a broader diplomatic agreement is reached between Iran and the United States, Britain, France, China, Russia and Germany.

UN nuclear watchdog says pace of Iran s cooperation slow The Express Tribune

He reminds me of Wile E Coyote.

Leaked cables show Netanyahu s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad World news The Guardian

How many times does he get to cry "Wolfe"?

He reminds me of Wile E Coyote.

Leaked cables show Netanyahu s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad World news The Guardian

How many times does he get to cry "Wolfe"?

Comparing Netanyahu to Obama is like comparing an mma champion to Richard Simmons.

Nope.

Yes they have in the House for the last three years, but Harry Reid would not allow votes for those bills.

Nope.

Yes they have in the House for the last three years, but Harry Reid would not allow votes for those bills.

Remember that barely audible slimy little turd from Nevada, Luddly?

I saw where Bibi has a higher approval rating than Obama. People admire leadership

Netanyahu s Approval Ratings Sink - WSJ

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces sinking approval ratings and tepid enthusiasm for a possible campaign for a fourth term, according to a public-opinion poll published on Sunday.

Mr. Netanyahu’s approval rating has dropped to 38%, according to a poll of 535 Israelis published in Haaretz.

In the US, Obama and Netanyahu are about tied in their approval ratings.

I saw where Bibi has a higher approval rating than Obama. People admire leadership

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces sinking approval ratings and tepid enthusiasm for a possible campaign for a fourth term, according to a public-opinion poll published on Sunday.

Mr. Netanyahu’s approval rating has dropped to 38%, according to a poll of 535 Israelis published in Haaretz.

Your poll is from Dec 2014, get current

Post the current one, then.

Post the current one, then.

I believe it was Gallup....go look

New Topics

Forum List

Back