so, this is Christmas

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Today, at the store, I had to break up a huge argument between a pregnant redneck and an old man over who was next in line. It's either Christmastime or we're all back in the third grade again.

Today, at the store, I had to break up a huge argument between a pregnant redneck and an old man over who was next in line. It's either Christmastime or we're all back in the third grage again.

the old man was next.....huh?

Yeah, he was. It was a weird thing that while I wouldn't expect him to let a random woman go ahead of him, it seemed sort of chauvonistic for him to cause such a scene with a pregnant woman. Why does her being pregnant make her seem more vulnerable or something?

Either way, it sucked.

Yeah, he was. It was a weird thing that while I wouldn't expect him to let a random woman go ahead of him, it seemed sort of chauvonistic for him to cause such a scene with a pregnant woman. Why does her being pregnant make her seem more vulnerable or something?

Either way, it sucked.

pushy pregnant chicks........it gets old.....you will see

Today, at the store, I had to break up a huge argument between a pregnant redneck and an old man over who was next in line. It's either Christmastime or we're all back in the third grade again.

Pregnant Redneck... sounds like the name of my next band!!! :D

Oh it's been hell on earth when people are impatient and your supervisor is busy helping others and you need them to hellp you out with your transaction. People give you dirty looks or call your supervisor names when you really couldn't help the situation and neither could they.

Forum List

Back