So this guy from Chicago, shows up at a Florida Convenience store showing the clerk he has a gun. Clerk shows robber his gun. Yeah for 2nd amend.

Are you fucking dense? When Japan only locks up 49,000 people, they clearly aren't locking up people for petty "felonies".

It's almost like Japan has a completely different culture! It's almost like Japanese people have a multi-century cultural history of near-unquestioning obedience to authority.

Uh, let's get real. Her predecessor, Anita Alvarez, dismissed 19% of cases. Foxx dismissed 29% of cases. It's not that big of a jump. Most of the cases she dismissed are petty crimes.

I get that you aren't too bright, but 19% to 29% is a big jump. (It's 52%.)

You should just give it up right now because you made a statement you knew you couldn't back up, and you made it because it sounded good and you thought it would help your emotional (not factual and logical) rant. Now, tell us why you think they shouldn't have passed a background check. Remember, the check only looks to see if you have prior convictions for certain types of crimes, it doesn't look to see if you're going to become a murder. So, either the store didn't run a check, it ran the check, they failed it and the store ignored the failure (why bother doing one if that's the case?) or they didn't have anything in their records that would have made them fail it. Those are the only options. You first said they passed the check (and did not present any evidence), now you say they should not have passed one (present evidence the store even ran one on them).

Your last sentence puts you completely in the wild-eyed conspiracy nut corner, but you probably think you're being perfectly sensible when you claim a company is deliberately putting weapons in the hands of criminals. You should know better, governments do that kind of stuff.

Joey does not care. Joey is a disciple of Goebbels, and favors The Big Lie. He just keeps repeating it until it is accepted as fact.

I spent the time necessary to totally shred any and all defenses you threw into the air, hoping against hope something would provide you cover. You still can't just admit you made it up.

That's normal for Joey: he flames, trolls, lies, yells, and screams. When called on it, he doubles down and filibusters until people get sick of replying to the same tired old shit for the thirtieth time. That's why he spends every waking moment on this site, making 36 posts per day, every day, 365 days a year, for ELEVEN YEARS! His entire life is trolling this site.

Uh, no. You made the claim that they passed a background check and should not have. That wasn't me, that was you. Then you started the semantics game to desperately try to distract from that reality.

Normal. Joey is as predictable-and as useful-as a broken clock.

You can attribute the deaths and Covid cultural issue to leftist incompetence.

And the fact that the official death numbers are as real as a three-dollar bill.

Biden, had no Covid response plan. He did everything wrong. That's what he does. Under his direction, the CDC was controlled by the teachers union which extorted billions of dollars from the taxpayers.

Biden had a great plan, and he had to argue with the flat earthers every step of the way to implement it.

Covid was deadly in the US because of democrats. It was Trump who made vaccines possible. It was democrats who stated they would refuse the vaccine if directed by Trump.
Covid was deadly because Trump let it spread, while other nations did a pretty good job of containing it.

Trump's distribution plan for the vaccines other people developed was a complete failure, which is why Biden had to revamp it.

It's almost like Japan has a completely different culture! It's almost like Japanese people have a multi-century cultural history of near-unquestioning obedience to authority.

You mean they did the sensible thing, and didn't let a disease run rampant to please a man-child in the white house.

I'm not sure what kind of idiot thinks the ability to spread a deadly disease constitutes freedom. Normally, I'd consider that "Natural Selection", but not enough of you died.

I get that you aren't too bright, but 19% to 29% is a big jump. (It's 52%.)
Not really. Point was both them dismissed a lot of cases...

It's a fucking chest cold. It is not ebola. It is not smallpox. It is not zombie plague. Covid is a bad cold. Yes, for people with serious health problems, it can be fatal...but so can just about anything for someone with serious health problems. You didn't miss a paycheck, so you don't care how many people's lives were ruined by the shutdowns. I know eight people DEAD from the shutdowns, and several others financially ruined.

It's a fucking chest cold. It is not ebola. It is not smallpox. It is not zombie plague. Covid is a bad cold. Yes, for people with serious health problems, it can be fatal...but so can just about anything for someone with serious health problems. You didn't miss a paycheck, so you don't care how many people's lives were ruined by the shutdowns. I know eight people DEAD from the shutdowns, and several others financially ruined.

I actually was off work for 13 weeks during TRUMP RECESSION, because of Covid. Fortunately, I had some income from my side business, and because I knew Trump was going to fuck up the economy eventually (as he did), I spent most of the previous three years getting my economic house in order - paying down all my credit cards and getting rid of other big loans, so I was only carrying my mortgage with a decent amount of money in the bank.

Yes, Covid can be bad if you have other issues, but most Americans do, because we are generally an unhealthy people.

Biden had a great plan, and he had to argue with the flat earthers every step of the way to implement it.

Covid was deadly because Trump let it spread, while other nations did a pretty good job of containing it.

Trump's distribution plan for the vaccines other people developed was a complete failure, which is why Biden had to revamp it.
Biden did have a great plan or at least his handlers did.

He furthered the spread of the Wuhan virus which Trump had a plan to manage,, recession, inflation, national debt, crashing 401k’s, poverty, homelessness… the list of Biden / dem failures goes on.

The dems have a new plan. Fetterman for President in ‘24.

Biden did have a great plan or at least his handlers did.

He furthered the spread of the Wuhan virus which Trump had a plan to manage,, recession, inflation, national debt, crashing 401k’s, poverty, homelessness… the list of Biden / dem failures goes on.
Wow, you live in your own reality.

We were losing 4000 people a day when Trump left.

Oh, Dow up 1200 yesterday...

I mean, you guys offered a plate of fear, and the voters rejected it.

Wow, you live in your own reality.

We were losing 4000 people a day when Trump left.

Oh, Dow up 1200 yesterday...

I mean, you guys offered a plate of fear, and the voters rejected it.
Yeah. It took time to learn about the Wuhan virus. It took time for Trump to have pharmaceutical companies ramp up vaccine research and produce those vaccines. Covid deaths under Biden eventually dropped because of nothing he did. It Was Trump who made the vaccines happen.

In 2021 alone:
More Americans died from COVID-19 during the first nine months of the year than during the first nine months of the pandemic under Donald Trump’s presidency, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

Good day for the markets yesterday. The financial markets see Republicans in the house as a sign of hope. There will be a shorter leash on how much damage the dems can do.

Last edited:
Yeah. It took time to learn about the Wuhan virus. It took time for Trump to have pharmaceutical companies ramp up vaccine research and produce those vaccines. Covid deaths under Biden eventually dropped because of nothing he did. It Was Trump who made the vaccines happen.

America knew what it was up against by March 2020... and Trump did..nothing. Most of what he did was counterproductive, like telling people to drink bleach and take horse antibiotics.

Trump had nothing to do with vaccines, that was an international effort.

America knew what it was up against by March 2020... and Trump did..nothing. Most of what he did was counterproductive, like telling people to drink bleach and take horse antibiotics.

So, yes. You agree that even with the benefit of remarkable efforts by Trump to bring the vaccines into use and even with the advances in science to understand the processes of transmission and infection, the dems still were successful in mismanagement and incompetence by allowing hundreds of thousands of deaths and literally holding back American children from their education.

Actually, Covid vaccines were overwhelming as Trump- led, US effort.

Read this before your next coma.

Conventional wisdom is that a vaccine for COVID-19 is at least 1 year away, but the organizers of a U.S. government push called Operation Warp Speed have little use for conventional wisdom. The project, vaguely described to date but likely to be formally announced by the White House in the coming days, will pick a diverse set of vaccine candidates and pour essentially limitless resources into unprecedented comparative studies in animals, fast-tracked human trials, and manufacturing. Eschewing international cooperation—and any vaccine candidates from China—it hopes to have 300 million doses by January 2021 of a proven product, reserved for Americans.

So, yes. You agree that even with the benefit of remarkable efforts by Trump to bring the vaccines into use and even with the advances in science to understand the processes of transmission and infection, the dems still were successful in mismanagement and incompetence by allowing hundreds of thousands of deaths and literally holding back American children from their education.

Not really.

Other people developed the vaccines.
The main obstacle to their effectiveness are people like Mormon Bob who scream about how dangerous they were.
Covid never, ever, should have been a culture war issue, but you guys made it one.

Not really.

Other people developed the vaccines.
The main obstacle to their effectiveness are people like Mormon Bob who scream about how dangerous they were.
Covid never, ever, should have been a culture war issue, but you guys made it one.

Yes, really. Let's take two examples: Moderna and Pfizer. Both are US based pharmaceuticals.

The main problem faced by leftists is their profunnd ignorance and willingness to announce such on a public message board.

Every word of that is a lie.
Congrats, you just got put on ignore.. Just simply because I get a little bored with reading your twaddle and downvotes... It's not like you ever add anything to a conversation.
You just lied again.

Am I understanding you correctly?

Do you seriously mean to suggest that Incel Joe would ever be untruthful with any of us? Seriously?

Please be careful with such accusations, or else I may too quickly be forced to use up my day's allocation of sarcasm, and then have none left for the rest of the day for other matters that call for it.

Forum List

Back