So this guy from Chicago, shows up at a Florida Convenience store showing the clerk he has a gun. Clerk shows robber his gun. Yeah for 2nd amend.

Which is lie. Proven a lie decades ago, yet little liar you trots it out like the good parrot.

DURRRRRR
The Silver Screen Slivers Our Brains Into Small, Thin Pieces

The unilateral disarmers who preach to us in Hollywoodese were hoping to reinforce that scare story by having one of the ghosts in The Sixth Sense being a teenager who accidentally kills himself while fooling around with his Dad's gun.

The Silver Screen Slivers Our Brains Into Small, Thin Pieces

The unilateral disarmers who preach to us in Hollywoodese were hoping to reinforce that scare story by having one of the ghosts in The Sixth Sense being a teenager who accidentally kills himself while fooling around with his Dad's gun.

Actually, quite the contrary, if anything, Hollywood glamorizes guns and has for years. If characters die, it's either nameless goons or people you don't care about. Let's have shows where the main characters suffer the results of gun violence.

What I would like to see... realistic gun violence. Tom shoots Rosanne when she burns the pot roast.

Actually, quite the contrary, if anything, Hollywood glamorizes guns and has for years. If characters die, it's either nameless goons or people you don't care about. Let's have shows where the main characters suffer the results of gun violence.

What I would like to see... realistic gun violence. Tom shoots Rosanne when she burns the pot roast.

Most people aren't violent assholes, like you.

Awesome, so let's do an thorough background check to keep the guns out of the hands of those people.
Make a Piss Test part of the process.
Actually inform spouses when their husbands or ex-husbands are about to get a gun and give them veto power.
Because I seem to remember you screaming bloody murder when some states started enforcing red flag laws and using cases of domestic disturbance as a reason to confiscate guns.

Nope……how about we do that for voting instead…..or how about we require that for anyone who wants to write a book, news paper article or column?

You don’t jump through hoops for a Right as much as a little fascist like you would love it

That isn’t how it happens doofus….. Tom is a career criminal, a drug addict or alcoholic or has a history of domestic abuse with multiple police encounters…..but the democrat party prosecutors, judges, and politicians keep letting him out of jail and prison over and over again, then complain about normal people who don’t use their guns for any crime.

Nope……how about we do that for voting instead…..or how about we require that for anyone who wants to write a book, news paper article or column?

You don’t jump through hoops for a Right as much as a little fascist like you would love it

If you could kill someone doing those things, you might have an argument.

But I haven't heard of a bunch of parade goers dying because Awake the Rapper read his crazy writings.

They died because he opened up with them with a military grade weapon he had no business being able to buy. He wasn't part of a well-regulated militia.

That isn’t how it happens doofus….. Tom is a career criminal, a drug addict or alcoholic or has a history of domestic abuse with multiple police encounters…..but the democrat party prosecutors, judges, and politicians keep letting him out of jail and prison over and over again, then complain about normal people who don’t use their guns for any crime.

We don't have room in the prisons for the domestic batterers, dummy.

And frankly, gun nuts aren't "normal".

How does the gun know who is whom?

Artificially intelligent guns?

Not the point.

The point is, the Gun Lobby sells stupid people on the notion that a gun in the home is going to protect them from phantom bad guys.

When in fact, it is more likely to be used during a domestic argument or because their teenager got depressed and killed himself.

I've known exactly ZERO people who have killed a bad guy with a gun.

I know of three people who died in the circumstances I mentioned. One guy in the neighborhood I was growing up shot his wife during an argument, and two people I know had suicides in their families. One of those was my next door neighbor.

Not the point.

The point is, the Gun Lobby sells stupid people on the notion that a gun in the home is going to protect them from phantom bad guys.

When in fact, it is more likely to be used during a domestic argument or because their teenager got depressed and killed himself.

I know of three people who died in the circumstances I mentioned. One guy in the neighborhood I was growing up shot his wife during an argument, and two people I know had suicides in their families. One of those was my next door neighbor.

An angry, anonymous leftist posts the, "l knew a guy....'', stories.

An angry, anonymous leftist posts the, "l knew a guy....'', stories.

The point is, I never knew the guy who bravely shot the home invader.

My next door neighbor shot himself, though. I've told this story before. He was dealing with some chronic illnesses. The first time he tried it, he shot out his patio door instead, letting the bullet fly out into the common areas of the condo complex, where it could have hit anyone. When the police arrived, he lied and said someone shot in at him, before admitting that he shot the bullet "accidently". The cops did not take his gun. We can thank the 2AGuys of the world for that. Wouldn't want to violate his Militia Amendment Rights, even though he wasn't in a militia.

A few weeks later, he managed to kill himself with that gun.

I never bought anything from a "lobby". I buy guns from the nice gun shop owner in my suburb.

I'm not sure why you would have a problem with lobbies. Every group or industry who is affected by politics has a lobby. Automotive makers have a lobby, fast food companies have a lobby, small businesses have a large lobby, old folks have one of the largest lobbies there is.

Any business that has to deal with political control would be stupid not to have a lobby.

The point is, I never knew the guy who bravely shot the home invader.

My next door neighbor shot himself, though. I've told this story before. He was dealing with some chronic illnesses. The first time he tried it, he shot out his patio door instead, letting the bullet fly out into the common areas of the condo complex, where it could have hit anyone. When the police arrived, he lied and said someone shot in at him, before admitting that he shot the bullet "accidently". The cops did not take his gun. We can thank the 2AGuys of the world for that. Wouldn't want to violate his Militia Amendment Rights, even though he wasn't in a militia.

A few weeks later, he managed to kill himself with that gun.
The point is, I have no way of knowing if any of that is true. Let's be honest. You do have a pattern of behavior that could be described as, how shall we say, "makin' stuff up".

The point is, I have no way of knowing if any of that is true. Let's be honest. You do have a pattern of behavior that could be described as, how shall we say, "makin' stuff up".

Yeah, Joe is more of a liar than Trump ever was.

Not the point.

If you are the baby momma of a gang member, yes, the illegal gun that he can't buy, own or carry, that he has to protect his drug supply is dangerous to you......you should dump the guy, go to school, get an education, date normal men, and get married........

Guns are not the problem

I never bought anything from a "lobby". I buy guns from the nice gun shop owner in my suburb.

I'm not sure why you would have a problem with lobbies. Every group or industry who is affected by politics has a lobby. Automotive makers have a lobby, fast food companies have a lobby, small businesses have a large lobby, old folks have one of the largest lobbies there is.

Any business that has to deal with political control would be stupid not to have a lobby.

The problem isn't how they deal with government control, it's how they conduct business.

You see, around the 1970s, hunting fell out of fashion as a hobby. So the gun industry decided to change their model from sportsmen to "Crazy people" as their prime market. Dump a shitload of guns into the hands of criminals so that other people will get scared and want them, too. And of course, send in the NRA to stop even the most sensible attempt to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and crazies get stopped in their tracks.

So the rest of us have to put up with active shooter drills and militarized cops and security checkpoints...

Really? Name something.. .not an opinion you disagree with, just something I "made up". thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back