SO the media is bitching that no one stopped the rape on a train!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
Anyone surprised? A young man stood against evil and he is now going to have to fight for his freedom in a court of law.

So fuck it. I wouldn't get involved either. If the left wants to vilify good people who get involved and district attorneys want to bring charges against them, then don't get involved. Let evil take its course.

Anyone surprised? A young man stood against evil and he is now going to have to fight for his freedom in a court of law.

So fuck it. I wouldn't get involved either. If the left wants to vilify good people who get involved and district attorneys want to bring charges against them, then don't get involved. Let evil take its course.
I would kick the perp so hard in the nuts that he'd reach a low orbit.

R.1c7318a099f7241fed4d3b0f5dfddd4d.gif

Hypothetically the perp voted Biden and a good Samaritan that got involved voted Trump.

The left would CRUCIFY that good citizen. Make no mistake. The very same people on this forum screaming that Rittenhouse is a murderer would do it in this case as well.

I can't agree with you on this one. Regardless of personal consequence, one of those bystanders should have helped that woman. Sometimes doing the right thing requires great personal sacrifice. I do however agree the modern mass media are nothing but villainous lying scum.

See Trump was right!

However, the 35-year-old Congolese national's visa was terminated in 2015 because he failed to remain a student.

Meanwhile, court records show that he racked up "multiple arrests and two misdemeanor convictions, one for controlled substances and one for sexual abuse." Ngoy pled guilty in 2017 in Washington D.C. to the sexual abuse misdemeanor and was sentenced to 120 days in prison and nine months probation.

He was put in immigration detention in Jan. 2018. However, he was never deported because he received a "withholding of removal" from an immigration judge in March 2019 after the Board of Immigration Appeals found that his misdemeanor sex offense was not a "serious crime" that would have made him ineligible for such a stay.

That all happened during the trump administration. trump did nothing to get rid of this illegal immigrant.

However, the 35-year-old Congolese national's visa was terminated in 2015 because he failed to remain a student.

Meanwhile, court records show that he racked up "multiple arrests and two misdemeanor convictions, one for controlled substances and one for sexual abuse." Ngoy pled guilty in 2017 in Washington D.C. to the sexual abuse misdemeanor and was sentenced to 120 days in prison and nine months probation.

He was put in immigration detention in Jan. 2018. However, he was never deported because he received a "withholding of removal" from an immigration judge in March 2019 after the Board of Immigration Appeals found that his misdemeanor sex offense was not a "serious crime" that would have made him ineligible for such a stay.

That all happened during the trump administration. trump did nothing to get rid of this illegal immigrant.
Who appointed the judge

Imagine if you did engage and stop the attack, causing some pain and otherwise wounding the rapist. Or even worse, holy shit SHOOTING the mother fucker when he resisted, you'd get PROSECUTED in leftist democrook shit holes.

Remember those Charles Bronson Movies in the 1970's? Death Wish? History is repeating itself, except leftists want to repeat Stalin's purges.

so we should stood by and let it happened? And you idiots scream that "BELIEVE WOMEN" you don't really give a damn about it. it will happen again but yet again the fakest party cares about women is a god damned lie !

No link, imaginary premise And justification of criminality.

Typical republican post.

Hypothetically the perp voted Biden and a good Samaritan that got involved voted Trump.

The left would CRUCIFY that good citizen. Make no mistake. The very same people on this forum screaming that Rittenhouse is a murderer would do it in this case as well.
Hypothetically? You mean wholly in your imagination.

Imagine if you did engage and stop the attack, causing some pain and otherwise wounding the rapist. Or even worse, holy shit SHOOTING the mother fucker when he resisted, you'd get PROSECUTED in leftist democrook shit holes.

Remember those Charles Bronson Movies in the 1970's? Death Wish? History is repeating itself, except leftists want to repeat Stalin's purges.

do-your-part-the-circle-jerk-keep-em-firing-this-33016485.png

There are stories and videos quite often these days where someone is assaulted and no one helps them. Usually not sexual assault (I think), but an Asian person or a Jewish person, or whatever, and for no reason other than bigotry. People are walking into stores and brazenly stealing stuff and nothing happens. We saw nightly scenes of riots, looting, and burning property while the police are told to stand down. And all of that stuff or almost all of it is in blue states and cities. And the democrats keep getting re-elected or replaced by another democrat. It'd hard to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back