SO the media is bitching that no one stopped the rape on a train!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is willing to destroy their own lives to do anything against a negro. The negro can literally do what ever they want and if a white person dares then that white person is the one that is destroyed night after night on cnn.

OUr society is going to hell because of the goddamn left.

The OP--one of your fellow cult members--applauds their inaction.

I'm sure you will do nothing to confront him.

Culters gonna cult.

I disagree with his hands off approach, or thought on the matter, I thought I made that clear....But, I am sure you want me to gain your approval in the manner in which I disagree, to that I say FU.

No link, imaginary premise And justification of criminality.

Typical republican post.
He didn't sit by the woman. Didn't touch her. Didn't even look at her. Why in hell does a Republican man have to be charged with rape on the train to or from work in a Democrat district? Answer that, you red-light district attorney prosecutor pimp!

He didn't sit by the woman. Didn't touch her. Didn't even look at her. Why in hell does a Republican man have to be charged with rape on the train to or from work in a Democrat district? Answer that, you red-light district attorney prosecutor pimp!
It all started with a random letter. Several of those were joined forces to create a random word. The words decided to get together and form a random sentence. They decided not to stop there and it wasn't long before a random paragraph had been cobbled together. The question was whether or not they could continue the momentum long enough to create a random short story.

If anyone doubts the bullet we dodged on 11/3/20 by electing Biden...take a look at this thread....
Yeah, welcome to Biden's America where people are more interested in recording a crime than helping a woman being raped.

I can't agree with you on this one. Regardless of personal consequence, one of those bystanders should have helped that woman. Sometimes doing the right thing requires great personal sacrifice. I do however agree the modern mass media are nothing but villainous lying scum.
we can respectfully disagree. no problem!

I felt that way once. But no more. If the left is going to crucify good people when they do get involved then fuck it. I will take care of me and mine and let everyone else do the same.

Hmm no cant agree with that. I think more of us need to fight back. If you were the one getting a beating while other people passed on by, you would feel differently. You would be praying for anyone to help you.
There are simple things an average person can do to take down a larger adversary while his attention is on assaulting someone else. And I dont care if I were to be sued.. fuck all that. These our our streets... th ewhole surge in crime these days is happening because liberals made the message clear that bad behaviour is justified.

I say, just take out the back of the knee as hard as you can and they will go right down. Whats even the point of being alive in a society where we cant count on each other? I hate this shit.

Hmm no cant agree with that. I think more of us need to fight back. If you were the one getting a beating while other people passed on by, you would feel differently. You would be praying for anyone to help you.
There are simple things an average person can do to take down a larger adversary while his attention is on assaulting someone else. And I dont care if I were to be sued.. fuck all that. These our our streets... th ewhole surge in crime these days is happening because liberals made the message clear that bad behaviour is justified.

I say, just take out the back of the knee as hard as you can and they will go right down. Whats even the point of being alive in a society where we cant count on each other? I hate this shit.
like I said, ill protect me and mine.

others can do the same.

none of these fucks are going to attack me because I carry. I suggest everyone else do the same.

I understand those that disagree with me and im fine with that. if you respectfully disagree with me I will be respectful in return.

liberals can blow me though.

Lay off the alcohol there, bully boy, before you tip your hat that far for a train hooker like such a gentleman.
tumblr_9d759c00d1d9ed950b12794a59c2684f_92efbef6_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back