So the liberals believe the scientists, before they disagree with the scientists, until they agree.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Came across an interesting video clip on the anti-vaccination issue. One thing especially interesting:

Finding support among liberal, well educated communities, despite science showing over and over there's no link between autism and vaccines....so why don't parents believe the scientists? Some of them are convince the government is working with the pharmaceutical industry and just want to sell vaccines.

Interesting, isn't it? Liberals who are ignoring the fact that the science is settled and instead attribute the science to scientists following the money.

Why do liberals reject science in this case, but they rant and scream at the suggestion that funding money could also be influencing the science on global warming? I guess it's that time honored liberal tradition. They were for it before they were against it.

Liberals have absolutely no understanding of science when it comes to abortion, the global warming scam, vaccines, economics or anything else.

Came across an interesting video clip on the anti-vaccination issue. One thing especially interesting:

Finding support among liberal, well educated communities, despite science showing over and over there's no link between autism and vaccines....so why don't parents believe the scientists? Some of them are convince the government is working with the pharmaceutical industry and just want to sell vaccines.

Interesting, isn't it? Liberals who are ignoring the fact that the science is settled and instead attribute the science to scientists following the money.

Why do liberals reject science in this case, but they rant and scream at the suggestion that funding money could also be influencing the science on global warming? I guess it's that time honored liberal tradition. They were for it before they were against it.
Are you ignorant on the usage of the English language?

Following which money? Is the global warming money part of a general fund that gets distributed throughout the world? Is that why so many governments are making contingency plans and preparations for global climate change? Everyone is evidently following some imagined money from somewhere.

Following which money? Is the global warming money part of a general fund that gets distributed throughout the world? Is that why so many governments are making contingency plans and preparations for global climate change? Everyone is evidently following some imagined money from somewhere.

Yeah, like dogs chasing their tails.... I'm 50 and I can tell you that since HS, the world should have ended like ten times over. These dips are never right.

You dont think scientists get research grants?

Are scientists in Europe and Asia getting research funds from the US government?

Yeah, like dogs chasing their tails.... I'm 50 and I can tell you that since HS, the world should have ended like ten times over. These dips are never right.

Perhaps you should notify the scientific community about your findings.

Are scientists in Europe and Asia getting research funds from the US government?
Are you really this dense?
Or do you think Europeans dismiss the whole global warming thing?

Why? The AGW cultists don't give a shit about science...

I must be extremely dense because I don't understand your question at all.

Why? The AGW cultists don't give a shit about science...

I'm glad we have a firm foundation of science to work from here, your anecdotes provide all the science anyone could ever need.

I must be extremely dense because I don't understand your question at all.
Yes you are.
Scientists compete for grant money. That grant money is doled out bya variety of sources, including and especially governments. When governments profess belief in global warming scientists understand that pro global warming views will get them more research grants than anti global warming views.
So it is a money issue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back