So, the Declaration of “Independence” was for whites only...

Just when you thought that denial couldn't turn a phrase,"all men are created equal", into a diatribe of hate thehauk shows us how.
What hatred? I am just pointing out that the British colonists were fighting for themselves. Where in the history of the world did a group of people fighting for their own nation also fight for other peoples?

Well, historically, yes...it was for whites. White males. There was no Independence freedom for black slaves. Blacks have fought for and helped build this country. What a stupid thread Given how violently black rebellions were squashed and how often treaties with native Americans were broken, and they were slaughtered and subjugated under superior military force...Manifest Destiny.

It is all part of our national heritage: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Can’t change history.
Hey, I agree the Natives were treated like shit most of the time, especially by Jacksonian Democrats. But, let’s not act like they were perfectly innocent themselves. Many tribes were absolute savages in killing other Indian tribes, taking slaves, etc. Then there was their attacks on the white settlers.

I’m all for granting Natives their own independence, but it has to be true independence and no more welfare from our government.
Plus, the leftist idiots cannot seem to comprehend the FACT that you cannot compare peoples behavior 200 years ago to people today. They didn't wear pussy hats back then or molest kids and stuff.

In later eras of US diplomacy much propaganda has been produced showing how the US is the place for justice and equality. Yet some people in this nation do not want justice and equality.
You’re right, the Democrats don’t want justice and equality under the law. They want to punish people for having the wrong political beliefs. They want special treatment for certain classes and groups of people.

mkh
I am certain that some but not all whites did impute such racism into the Declaration of Independence.

Some whites were indentured servants or slaves themselves, and some blacks had better or worse situations of employment than others. Not all blacks were slaves: some had good jobs and some were in business for themselves and hired other blacks. Some blacks might even have been thought to "own" other blacks as slaves.

At the beginning, blacks had some what more opportunities because the race was not yet firmly connected to slavery. That was a deliberate strategy of the southern landowners who innacted laws to that effect.
when you say southern landowners you mean democrats right???

This was long before the Dem party was founded. Learn some history.
face it little sister, every oppressive thing ever done to black people was done by democrats,,,,
The Democrats did not exist at the time this is referencing. Find another sandbox and stop derailing this thread.
facts hurt bad when its about what you cherish dont they,,,

Get on topic. This thread isn’t about the political parties. Stop derailing. I tried to nicely remind you.

Translated:
"Say what I want you to say progressive hunter or I will trample on your freedom of speech."

Hahaha...so typical, so predictable.
Well for the record, freedom of speech only applies to government trampling your freedom of speech. This place is privately owned and if they don't like what someone says they can remove it. Except for a few leftist vermin they pretty much let us be.
I get it but we should expect and force ALL entities to adhere to our rights as set forth in the US Constitution.
Things have become awfully blurry as entities such as Facebook and Twitter essentially rewrite our founding principles.

Actually the Declaration was wrote for wealthy white men, and no one else. They treated women like crap, along with the poor, blacks and Native Americans. Same with the Constitution.

Actually the Declaration was wrote for wealthy white men, and no one else. They treated women like crap, along with the poor, blacks and Native Americans. Same with the Constitution.
Same with the Constitution.
Is that why you hate the Constitution so much and want to get rid of it?

I have already provided proof that at least some of the founders believed that all were created equally.

mkh
I am certain that some but not all whites did impute such racism into the Declaration of Independence.

Some whites were indentured servants or slaves themselves, and some blacks had better or worse situations of employment than others. Not all blacks were slaves: some had good jobs and some were in business for themselves and hired other blacks. Some blacks might even have been thought to "own" other blacks as slaves.

At the beginning, blacks had some what more opportunities because the race was not yet firmly connected to slavery. That was a deliberate strategy of the southern landowners who innacted laws to that effect.
when you say southern landowners you mean democrats right???

This was long before the Dem party was founded. Learn some history.
face it little sister, every oppressive thing ever done to black people was done by democrats,,,,
The Democrats did not exist at the time this is referencing. Find another sandbox and stop derailing this thread.
facts hurt bad when its about what you cherish dont they,,,

Get on topic. This thread isn’t about the political parties. Stop derailing. I tried to nicely remind you.

Translated:
"Say what I want you to say progressive hunter or I will trample on your freedom of speech."

Hahaha...so typical, so predictable.
Well for the record, freedom of speech only applies to government trampling your freedom of speech. This place is privately owned and if they don't like what someone says they can remove it. Except for a few leftist vermin they pretty much let us be.
I get it but we should expect and force ALL entities to adhere to our rights as set forth in the US Constitution.
Things have become awfully blurry as entities such as Facebook and Twitter essentially rewrite our founding principles.
It seems to me that would negate peoples rights if you force them to allow our viewpoints where they are not wanted. For example, imagine a BLM meeting forced to allow the klan (what's left of them) to parade around their meeting in full regalia. Now I'm all against censorship like what happens here at times.

Or did I just contradict myself?

I have already provided proof that at least some of the founders believed that all were created equally.
No I don't hate it but it has not been enforced for so long after it was created, and it has been updated.

Too bad they didn't enforce it, even now they don't.

No I don't hate it but it has not been enforced for so long after it was created, and it has been updated.

Too bad they didn't enforce it, even now they don't.
I agree. Enforce it. Especially the 9th and 10th Amendments. The Supreme Court has "interpreted" its way around much of it, including the 2nd and 4th Amendments.

Any of you traitorous people advocating the removal of President's statues and monuments want to state for the record that you support this action or are you going to continue to hide behind comments that support BLM while ignoring what they want?

This is the argument of the radical left, wanting to tear down every symbol and statue of the Founding Fathers and of our Independence. That, as CNN puts it, the Declaration of “Independence” (they put that in quotes now), didn’t apply to blacks or natives.

My question to you America hating BLM types is, why should had the white people from Europe built a free nation for Africans? Or for the Natives? Or for the Chinese for that matter? Most of the people in the colonies considered themselves English in heritage, if not nationality. They were after all building and expanding colonies for the British and the crown. They had their rights as citizens diminished and stripped, that’s all they really wanted at first, was their rights back and representation. People who weren’t ever British citizens to begin with, probably didn’t care much.

It’s stupid to think that these people of English and European descent would fight to make a free nation for Natives, Africans, or anyone else but themselves. A people and culture are defined by their language, values, and religion. It’s funny how BLM types like morons on this board feel that Africans were entitled to the benefits of these white people fighting a war for independence. Why couldn’t the Africans build their own free nation somewhere? Oh I know, they couldn’t build ships to sail to the Western Hemisphere to start any colonies. But they had the whole continent of Africa to make a new nation.

I find it interesting that the BLM idiots here think that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and every other early leader of our nation, should had been the White Saviors for Africans and Native peoples. Were the Natives and Africans too stupid to make their own free nation? They certainly had the numbers and the resources. So which is it, my BLM friends? Did blacks and natives need the white man to give them rights and freedom? Were they too stupid to accomplish this on their own? Why is it the white man’s responsibility to provide these things to “people of color”? Even today, the majority of blacks keep trusting in their white liberal savior, and they still remain the poorest, least educated, most violent group in America.
Property owning white men

This is the argument of the radical left, wanting to tear down every symbol and statue of the Founding Fathers and of our Independence. That, as CNN puts it, the Declaration of “Independence” (they put that in quotes now), didn’t apply to blacks or natives.

My question to you America hating BLM types is, why should had the white people from Europe built a free nation for Africans? Or for the Natives? Or for the Chinese for that matter? Most of the people in the colonies considered themselves English in heritage, if not nationality. They were after all building and expanding colonies for the British and the crown. They had their rights as citizens diminished and stripped, that’s all they really wanted at first, was their rights back and representation. People who weren’t ever British citizens to begin with, probably didn’t care much.

It’s stupid to think that these people of English and European descent would fight to make a free nation for Natives, Africans, or anyone else but themselves. A people and culture are defined by their language, values, and religion. It’s funny how BLM types like morons on this board feel that Africans were entitled to the benefits of these white people fighting a war for independence. Why couldn’t the Africans build their own free nation somewhere? Oh I know, they couldn’t build ships to sail to the Western Hemisphere to start any colonies. But they had the whole continent of Africa to make a new nation.

I find it interesting that the BLM idiots here think that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and every other early leader of our nation, should had been the White Saviors for Africans and Native peoples. Were the Natives and Africans too stupid to make their own free nation? They certainly had the numbers and the resources. So which is it, my BLM friends? Did blacks and natives need the white man to give them rights and freedom? Were they too stupid to accomplish this on their own? Why is it the white man’s responsibility to provide these things to “people of color”? Even today, the majority of blacks keep trusting in their white liberal savior, and they still remain the poorest, least educated, most violent group in America.
You ready to admit you are a traitor and support BLM?

How did they treat women “like crap”?

How did they treat women “like crap”?
LOL a FINE example of pretending the mores of NOW applied to something in 1789.

Trumpian Clown, BLM has nothing to do with the fact that the Founders only allowed White Men who owned property to vote

My question to you America hating BLM types is, why should had the white people from Europe built a free nation for Africans? Or for the Natives? Or for the Chinese for that matter?

Because that Declaration dared to claim that “All men are created equal “ and that God himself had given them a right to “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”

It seems to have only applied to white males.
It applied to anyone. God gives all men those rights. It’s up to man to have a government that protects those rights. As I stated, Natives and Africans could had easily set up their own nations and governments to do just that. But why should white men build a nation and give it to Africans?

Everyone understood that a nation is built by a common people, a common ancestry, common language, common religion, common values. So why would English speaking white Christians create a nation with people of totally different beliefs and values? People that share no history or blood? It was radical and difficult enough to get all the white people of the 13 colonies to agree on independence and forming a new Republican government, much less including other cultures.

Trumpian Clown, BLM has nothing to do with the fact that the Founders only allowed White Men who owned property to vote
Judging people from the 1700's by today's standards proves just how fucking STUPID you are. Do you support BLM? Yes or NO? If you say yes then you support their treasonous actions and violent outbursts and are in FACT a traitor to the USA.

Supporting BLM is brainy. Attacking BLM is no braino.
tenor.gif

Well, historically, yes...it was for whites. White males. There was no Independence freedom for black slaves. Blacks have fought for and helped build this country. What a stupid thread Given how violently black rebellions were squashed and how often treaties with native Americans were broken, and they were slaughtered and subjugated under superior military force...Manifest Destiny.

It is all part of our national heritage: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Can’t change history.

"how violently black rebellions were squashed"

Excellent idea - where are all the men in this country today?

Forum List

Back