So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

It's funny how some minor things can have a big impact. On a messageboard I used to be on, was a fellow who was quite a troll...but he and I kind of got a long...because once you realize someone is trolling...you can share humor and play together. He came off as a an uber conservative anti-homo etc etc. In real life, he could have been my little brother...but he said, he lived by the commandment - love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you would yourself (or something like that) - he believed in equal rights for homosexuals, but a civil marriage....nothing like his troll persona.

All in all - isn't it a good thing? "love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you would yourself"? If we truly did this, wouldn't the world be a better place? THAT is why I like Jesus...not because of salvation, or heaven or hell (because I don't want to go anywhere my dogs aren't) but because we can make a better life here and now by being better people. That is also why I like Jews - because (if I understand it right) - it's THIS life NOW that counts - not some nebulous afterlife. Make the best of it! Treat people well! Treat the earth like the mother it is, and leave something for your children.

Jesus did not author the phrase "Love God with all your heart..." etc etc----It is part of a prayer that jews have been saying for a long time---since before Jesus was born----and the "love your neighbor as your self" thing comes from Hillel---who died either shortly before or shortly after Jesus was born----and very much quoted person in the time of Jesus---and since---by some people
Okay.but jesus never mattered.And for Jews Worship per tribe varied.

Jesus is important to many people-----you know nothing about Judaism ----but Jesus did. Of course you know nothing about Jesus either
im way passed you brother,because people have been lied too and really not worth me sharing truth when the people are and cannot get out the box,really sadden me,and scares me to see so many mislead by folklore bullshit.Keep your made up european bullshit to yourself it has no voice here.

The Greek (Aristotelian) mindset vs the Oriental mindset...
If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist.
If it’s not explicit, there’s no underlying message.

The Greeks, fully aware of, and interactive with, observant Jews, could not connect to an unknowable Creator and to a set of behaviors that did not result in immediate results.

The Greeks also did not appreciate a non-complete Library.
And thus the Septuagint…
The Septuagint is a purposeful coercion of the Torah into Greek.

God has never communicated His Torah with the Nations who wanted no part in it’s basic foundation…

There IS a Creator/Sustainer who is Righteous.
Might does NOT make Right.

So we begin with the fact that those who left Egypt, both descendants of Jacob and others, prophetically received the 1st 2 Commandments directly from God and Commandments 3 through 10 and learned the Torah for at least 38 years in the desert.

Hymn 147:19-20

19 He (The Lord) elaborates His Words (Written and Oral Traditions) to Jacob, His (The Lord’s) statutes (Inexplicable Commandments) and His (The Lord’s) ordinances (Social Justice) to Israel.

20 He (The Lord) has not done (communicated) so with any other nation; and as for His (The Lord’s) ordinances (Social Justice), every other nation has not known them.

Take notice that verse 1 and the last verse, verse 20, buffer the Hymn…
Praised is The Lord.

In other words, The Lord gets what He wants.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2403.htm

Malachi 3:6 NOTE...The LAST Prophet makes NO reference to Jesus, only Eliyahu and Torah Observance

6 For I am the Lord…I do not change; and you, Children of Jacob, are not consumed.

Malachi 3:22
The Lord is speaking…
Those that fear The Lord Remember the Torah of Moses My servant, which I commanded him in Chorev concerning all Israel, statutes (Inexplicable Commandments) and ordinances (Laws of Social Justice).

Malachi 3:23
The Lord is speaking…
Behold, I will send (plural) You Eliyahu, the prophet before Me.
It shall come, the Day of The Powerful (For the non-Jews who respect strength) and Awesome (The Infinite for the Jews who dwell in His Torah) Lord.

Malachi 3:24
And he (Eliyahu) shall bring the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers; lest I come and I will smite the land with complete destruction.

Those standing at Mount Sinai became the Root Souls that would connect with God.

But the illusion that Christians have, due to having a human, and thus limited god figure, is that your Body and Soul are a unique match.

And that’s why suffering is viewed very differently by Christianity than by Judaism.

The Body a soul is connected to performs the functions the soul needs in order to more closely align with, and bask in, God’s "light".
This is NOT light as in sunshine and I will not pretend to know what it is.

A soul, or part thereof, may be returned to a suitable body in order to complete more of what it needs to achieve closeness to God.

Souls are not comprised of matter so time and place are irrelevant.

What Christians have today is the legacy of the Septuagint and that’s why their view of God and themselves is so physical.

This is a very complicated issue and explaining it without a few years of more basic material is almost impossible.
Look i understand you i do but that history is not your history and those old Testament does`nt even apply to,"actually none of the bible do,until the new testament and that fake jesus "suppose to help with the guilt"you own.you will not be able to teach a Israelite.Sorry,besides it was`nt given to you to teach are authority and thats another story.

I suggest you follow the progression of Tanach through the Mishnah through the Talmud, etc...
The history from the Roman Diaspora on is remarkably well documented.

The diaspora begun with Babylon and by the time of the Roman Empire jews were living in Rome, Greece and Egypt.

Humans move about---for all kinds of reasons-----the statement by Penelope is idiotic besides being written in really questionable English. ----In any case--the entire middle east was in tumoil due to wars between Egypt and Assyria which shoved populations around----and by incursions by AEGEANS----and because of the need to TRADE. The "roman empire" had just become an issue relatively RECENTLY in history---something like 600 BCE-----by that time there were some jews
moving about thru Iran and arabia----because of trade with the East---THE SILK ROAD. ----rome was a nothing before 600 BCE-

It's funny how some minor things can have a big impact. On a messageboard I used to be on, was a fellow who was quite a troll...but he and I kind of got a long...because once you realize someone is trolling...you can share humor and play together. He came off as a an uber conservative anti-homo etc etc. In real life, he could have been my little brother...but he said, he lived by the commandment - love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you would yourself (or something like that) - he believed in equal rights for homosexuals, but a civil marriage....nothing like his troll persona.

All in all - isn't it a good thing? "love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you would yourself"? If we truly did this, wouldn't the world be a better place? THAT is why I like Jesus...not because of salvation, or heaven or hell (because I don't want to go anywhere my dogs aren't) but because we can make a better life here and now by being better people. That is also why I like Jews - because (if I understand it right) - it's THIS life NOW that counts - not some nebulous afterlife. Make the best of it! Treat people well! Treat the earth like the mother it is, and leave something for your children.

Jesus did not author the phrase "Love God with all your heart..." etc etc----It is part of a prayer that jews have been saying for a long time---since before Jesus was born----and the "love your neighbor as your self" thing comes from Hillel---who died either shortly before or shortly after Jesus was born----and very much quoted person in the time of Jesus---and since---by some people

Jesus is important to many people-----you know nothing about Judaism ----but Jesus did. Of course you know nothing about Jesus either
im way passed you brother,because people have been lied too and really not worth me sharing truth when the people are and cannot get out the box,really sadden me,and scares me to see so many mislead by folklore bullshit.Keep your made up european bullshit to yourself it has no voice here.

yes----you do lie lots

Well lets see he brought up who is not jews by his video so lets let him say who the true jews are. Since I'm a RC and Jesus is supposedly a jew, and half of the OT is in the NT, yes I am interested in who is who. That's why. Oh and I'm not concerned about afterlife.

wrong again----Jesus WAS a jew----he died----only about 2000 years ago-----killed by the romans who were very barbaric. There is no "OT" in the "NT" ----they are two different books.
WHO IS WHO? what does that mean? All humans are of a single species (except Penelope)

I will explain for you and Penelope later this evening.

Ok, because I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Here,We have the fake scum jew-ish Blood Suckers here.No more to be said about this.[/QUOTE]

As compared to a jew worshipper. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:[/QUOTE]
Again i understand you,You gods numbered many like 35,000 different gods and you,are known to worship anything.[/QUOTE]

I certainty don't confuse the Jewish god with the Christian one.[/QUOTE]

Penelope---you are not at all confused----you are a very clear minded shit licking whore[/QUOTE]

Well you shouldn't either. Christians are not jews, and jews are not Christians.

Well lets see he brought up who is not jews by his video so lets let him say who the true jews are. Since I'm a RC and Jesus is supposedly a jew, and half of the OT is in the NT, yes I am interested in who is who. That's why. Oh and I'm not concerned about afterlife.

wrong again----Jesus WAS a jew----he died----only about 2000 years ago-----killed by the romans who were very barbaric. There is no "OT" in the "NT" ----they are two different books.
WHO IS WHO? what does that mean? All humans are of a single species (except Penelope)

Since you have not read the NT, I take what you say with a grain of salt. According to the NT it was the elite Jews who brought him to Rome to have him killed. All humans are mixed nationalities and tribes, intermarried for centuries. No religious DNA, your the religion of your tribe or you can change religions if you want.

Last edited:

The Greeks, fully aware of, and interactive with, observant Jews, could not connect to an unknowable Creator and to a set of behaviors that did not result in immediate results.

And thus the Septuagint…

God has never communicated His Torah with the Nations who wanted no part in it’s basic foundation…

So we begin with the fact that those who left Egypt, both descendants of Jacob and others, prophetically received the 1st 2 Commandments directly from God and Commandments 3 through 10 and learned the Torah for at least 38 years in the desert.

19 He (The Lord) elaborates His Words (Written and Oral Traditions) to Jacob, His (The Lord’s) statutes (Inexplicable Commandments) and His (The Lord’s) ordinances (Social Justice) to Israel.

20 He (The Lord) has not done (communicated) so with any other nation; and as for His (The Lord’s) ordinances (Social Justice), every other nation has not known them.

Praised is The Lord.

Malachi 3:6 NOTE...The LAST Prophet makes NO reference to Jesus, only Eliyahu and Torah Observance

6 For I am the Lord…I do not change; and you, Children of Jacob, are not consumed.

The Lord is speaking…
Those that fear The Lord Remember the Torah of Moses My servant, which I commanded him in Chorev concerning all Israel, statutes (Inexplicable Commandments) and ordinances (Laws of Social Justice).

The Lord is speaking…
It shall come, the Day of The Powerful (For the non-Jews who respect strength) and Awesome (The Infinite for the Jews who dwell in His Torah) Lord.

And he (Eliyahu) shall bring the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers; lest I come and I will smite the land with complete destruction.

Those standing at Mount Sinai became the Root Souls that would connect with God.

But the illusion that Christians have, due to having a human, and thus limited god figure, is that your Body and Soul are a unique match.

And that’s why suffering is viewed very differently by Christianity than by Judaism.

The Body a soul is connected to performs the functions the soul needs in order to more closely align with, and bask in, God’s "light".

A soul, or part thereof, may be returned to a suitable body in order to complete more of what it needs to achieve closeness to God.

What Christians have today is the legacy of the Septuagint and that’s why their view of God and themselves is so physical.

This is a very complicated issue and explaining it without a few years of more basic material is almost impossible.
Look i understand you i do but that history is not your history and those old Testament does`nt even apply to,"actually none of the bible do,until the new testament and that fake jesus "suppose to help with the guilt"you own.you will not be able to teach a Israelite.Sorry,besides it was`nt given to you to teach are authority and thats another story.

I suggest you follow the progression of Tanach through the Mishnah through the Talmud, etc...
I here of what you are saying, and understand,What we were discussing roman history is obsolete and absolute,even Greeks were very black,but anyway their is know argument,disagree is you option.

People can`t even tell me or know the first european.

Correct.

Last edited:

How can it be said the Old Testament doesn't apply to everyone? Is it your position that when God chose to reveal Himself to the world through the Jews, He intended for the Jews to keep His revelation secret and to themselves?

The reason Jesus is loved by Christians is he brought the news that salvation was not only for Jews, or for people who could keep the law, God's love and salvation also extended to sinners and outsiders. Jesus flat out said he did not come for the righteous, he came to call sinners, and to reveal God's love for all, not just for a select few.

I've often mused that God revealed Himself to the the Jews through the Law (His ways), and to the Gentiles through His love. In this circle, the love of God was revealed to the Jews through God's Law; the Law being revealed to the Gentiles through God's love. We are all in the same circle. We simply entered it at different points. And that is why the Old Testament--God's revelation of Himself through the Jews--is apropos to all who love God and with to know Him better.

Since you have not read the NT, I take what you say with a grain of salt. According to the NT it was the elite Jews who brought him to Rome to have him killed. All humans are mixed nationalities and tribes, intermarried for centuries. No religious DNA, your the religion of your tribe or you can change religions if you want.

About whom a

Here,We have the fake scum jew-ish Blood Suckers here.No more to be said about this.

As compared to a jew worshipper. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:[/QUOTE]
Again i understand you,You gods numbered many like 35,000 different gods and you,are known to worship anything.[/QUOTE]

Penelope---you are not at all confused----you are a very clear minded shit licking whore[/QUOTE]

Well you shouldn't either. Christians are not jews, and jews are not Christians.[/QUOTE]

so true Jews are not Christians and neither was Jesus-----

About whom a

Here,We have the fake scum jew-ish Blood Suckers here.No more to be said about this.

As compared to a jew worshipper. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Well you shouldn't either. Christians are not jews, and jews are not Christians.[/QUOTE]

so true Jews are not Christians and neither was Jesus-----[/QUOTE]

Luther was a RC too.

About whom a

As compared to a jew worshipper. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Again i understand you,You gods numbered many like 35,000 different gods and you,are known to worship anything.

so true Jews are not Christians and neither was Jesus-----[/QUOTE]

Luther was a RC too.[/QUOTE]

yes he was. so was adolf hitler and mr. and mrs. Goebbels----
adolf Eichmann was protestant

How can it be said the Old Testament doesn't apply to everyone? Is it your position that when God chose to reveal Himself to the world through the Jews, He intended for the Jews to keep His revelation secret and to themselves?

The reason Jesus is loved by Christians is he brought the news that salvation was not only for Jews, or for people who could keep the law, God's love and salvation also extended to sinners and outsiders. Jesus flat out said he did not come for the righteous, he came to call sinners, and to reveal God's love for all, not just for a select few.

I've often mused that God revealed Himself to the the Jews through the Law (His ways), and to the Gentiles through His love. In this circle, the love of God was revealed to the Jews through God's Law; the Law being revealed to the Gentiles through God's love. We are all in the same circle. We simply entered it at different points. And that is why the Old Testament--God's revelation of Himself through the Jews--is apropos to all who love God and with to know Him better.
I understand I Do.But i don`t worship idolatry.Yes the NT Is for you all ,me im understand the OT Law.And we are no all alike,and we are not in the same circle,I am not a Gentile.and God is not for all people.Where are you getting this?

And thus the Septuagint…

Praised is The Lord.

The Lord is speaking…

The Lord is speaking…

I here of what you are saying, and understand,What we were discussing roman history is obsolete and absolute,even Greeks were very black,but anyway their is know argument,disagree is you option.

Correct.
Thank you for that.

yes----you do lie lots
Okay, name it.

And thus the Septuagint…

Praised is The Lord.

The Lord is speaking…

The Lord is speaking…

The diaspora begun with Babylon and by the time of the Roman Empire jews were living in Rome, Greece and Egypt.

Humans move about---for all kinds of reasons-----the statement by Penelope is idiotic besides being written in really questionable English. ----In any case--the entire middle east was in tumoil due to wars between Egypt and Assyria which shoved populations around----and by incursions by AEGEANS----and because of the need to TRADE. The "roman empire" had just become an issue relatively RECENTLY in history---something like 600 BCE-----by that time there were some jews
moving about thru Iran and arabia----because of trade with the East---THE SILK ROAD. ----rome was a nothing before 600 BCE-
We gonna refer to as middle east you say,okay was not in turmoil as you spite,That did`nt happen until the invasion of the caucasians.Caucasians have fucked up everything on the [planet,Why?And why the animalistic behaviour.

And thus the Septuagint…

Praised is The Lord.

The Lord is speaking…

The Lord is speaking…

Correct.
Thank you for that.

gt thanked Penelope for telling him that she does not know the first European-----kinda polite of him

God is not for all people.Where are you getting this?

The law was given to be a light to the nations.

No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel.

A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
lol,oh but they do.Look outside the box,for starters.

If you think you are a Jew and that God is only for the Jewish people yet the word of God clearly states that the law was given to be a light TO THE NATIONS, then you are rebelling against the will of God and misleading others just like that ever elusive species of talking serpent in the fairy tale..

Forum List

Back