So Says Abbas To Kim-Jong-Un

Or maybe it's like the "kiss of death" in the Godfather movies, right before people are about to get whacked.

050329c4db57fde23f68c0c32d095a4e.480x268x24.gif

Or maybe it's like the "kiss of death" in the Godfather movies, right before people are about to get whacked.

050329c4db57fde23f68c0c32d095a4e.480x268x24.gif

Or maybe Abbas is kissing up to buy some surplus nuclear weapons with that Intl Aid money..
Most likely you are right. Abbas sees all financial doors, especially those in the Arab world, shutting down one by one, and therefore he seeks a cooperative agreement including weapons and aid from N. Korea?

Don't think Abbas knows what "health and happiness is exactly.. He certainly doesn't value those things for his people. And NEITHER does Kim Jung - Un.

Lightbulbs just went off in my head. I THINK --- I understand the bonding here. :biggrin:

And the Pali's & their supporters suggest we Americans cut off Financial aid & moral support for Israel & give it to the Palestinians. Far better bet that hell will freeze over.

Any people who would grant best wishes & good health to the likes of Kim-Jong-un are no friends of us Americans.

I am trying to understand the point of this thread and how it relates to this forum. Any help appreciated.

I am trying to understand the point of this thread and how it relates to this forum. Any help appreciated.

Aw bless you Louie for asking. You have a very fine brain. And you have those Zionists living in fear of you. They hate your guts & would do anything to have you go away. Please Louie, please believe me & post more often.

As to your very valid question what does this thread have to do with our forum,. you see Louie, it is most pertinent to show those Zionists what a wonderful America loving, peace loving man Abbas & his Palestinians are. Keep up the good work little buddy.

You got the story from a zionist site (trunews lol, look at the stories they run lmao) that left out a few details. You rarely vet your sources and we know why.

That said, he wished both NK and SK "health and happiness" on the anniversary of the day that Korea became independent from Japan. He also wished their people "stability and prosperity" and thanked them for their continued support of the Palestinian people.

Is that really so bad in your eyes?

You got the story from a zionist site (trunews lol, look at the stories they run lmao) that left out a few details. You rarely vet your sources and we know why.

That said, he wished both NK and SK "health and happiness" on the anniversary of the day that Korea became independent from Japan. He also wished their people "stability and prosperity" and thanked them for their continued support of the Palestinian people.

Like I said Louie, it is imperative those Zionists in Israel see all the love Abbas & his Palestinians have for us Americans. Don't you agree?

Like I said Louie, it is imperative those Zionists in Israel see all the love Abbas & his Palestinians have for us Americans. Don't you agree?

Oh & let us Americans all join together in rejoicing the world's newest alliance for peace, North Korea & the Palestinians. Right Louie?

Does anyone know where Louie has so suddenly disappeared to?

Oh & let us Americans all join together in rejoicing the world's newest alliance for peace, North Korea & the Palestinians. Right Louie?
This isn't such a big surprise. Basically most of the pariah nations in the world are friends of the Palestinians. NK, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran etc.

This isn't such a big surprise. Basically most of the pariah nations in the world are friends of the Palestinians. NK, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran etc.

Palestinians supporting North Korea & other USA enemies. Disgusting but it figures knowing Palestinian mentality.

Earlier this year, Abbas sent his "blessings" to the Iranian regime in honor of the 1979 Iranian revolution:

"[Chairman of the Palestinian National Council (i.e., the legislative body of the PLO) Salim] Al-Za'anoun conveyed to Iran's president [Hassan Rouhani] President Mahmoud Abbas' blessings to the Iranian people and its leadership on the occasion of the 38th anniversary of the Iranian Revolution."

Earlier this year, Abbas sent his "blessings" to the Iranian regime in honor of the 1979 Iranian revolution:

"[Chairman of the Palestinian National Council (i.e., the legislative body of the PLO) Salim] Al-Za'anoun conveyed to Iran's president [Hassan Rouhani] President Mahmoud Abbas' blessings to the Iranian people and its leadership on the occasion of the 38th anniversary of the Iranian Revolution."
Well of course, he wants to see the money for terror to keep coming. He knows who's wheels he has to grease.

Well of course, he wants to see the money for terror to keep coming. He knows who's wheels he has to grease.

Thank goodness the USA has Israel protecting our interests in the Middle East from the likes of the Palestinians & all the radical Islamic organizations who want us Americans dead.

Forum List

Back