So Republicans don’t believe Puerto Rican’s are Americans?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So Republicans don’t believe Puerto Ricans are Americans?

Is it because they’re brown?

Trump Set to Abandon Puerto Rico Again

As Trump visits tornado victims in Alabama, is he playing politics with disaster relief?

So he cares about a couple of dozen victims in Alabama but cares nothing about the hundreds that died in Puerto Rico?

Trump to tour tornado devastation in Alabama

Wouldn’t a normal president care about all American citizens?

Unless

Do Republicans understand that Puerto Ricans are American citizens?

South Americans?

Central Americans?

When did they get statehood?

Do they vote in federal elections?

Since Puerto Rico doesn't want to be a state we should just let them function independently of the U.S.

As Trump visits tornado victims in Alabama, is he playing politics with disaster relief?

So he cares about a couple of dozen victims in Alabama but cares nothing about the hundreds that died in Puerto Rico?

Unless

what a dumbass,,,

why are you calling them puerto ricans if they are americans,,,

maybe its you that has the problem

Since Puerto Rico doesn't want to be a state we should just let them function independently of the U.S.
I think they voted to become citizens last time, but Congress won't give the green light because they're too poor.

I think they voted to become citizens last time, but Congress won't give the green light because they're too poor.

Old Lady is correct Puerto Rico does want to become a state but our Congress has yet to accept them.

Will it happen?

Who knows...

Unless

what a dumbass,,,

If you were denying that Virginians were Americans, I’d tell you that Virginians actually are American, same as Puerto Ricans. Retard.

Unless

what a dumbass,,,

If you were denying that Virginians were Americans, I’d tell you that Virginians actually are American, same as Puerto Ricans. Retard.

no one in my life has ever called me a missourian

Unless

what a dumbass,,,

Because it sounds stupid. They’ll say you’re from Missouri. Does that mean you’re not American? :rolleyes:

Unless

what a dumbass,,,

You do realize, that without the approval and acceptance......they are not a state? and they are not US citizens???

Unless

The Trump administration's emergency disaster relief effort in Puerto Rico is unprecedented in the history of Puerto Rico, jackass.

Unless

what a dumbass,,,

Because it sounds stupid. They’ll say you’re from Missouri. Does that mean you’re not American? :rolleyes:
who said I was from missouri??? I was born in texas

Unless

what a dumbass,,,

You do realize, that without the approval and acceptance......they are not a state? and they are not US citizens???

Puerto Rico is a territory (Commonwealth) of the United States of America and Puerto Ricans have common citizenship, currency and defense. Although Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens, residents of Puerto Rico pay no federal income tax, nor can they vote in presidential elections.

In their last referendum they voted to become a state.

I didn't know that. In the past a lot of Puerto Ricans have been very against it. That referendum definitely makes the optics worse for the right.
No it doesn’t. The right was saying Puerto Ricans should all starve and it didn’t hurt them a smidge. Only among decent people in the nation.

Forum List

Back