So Reid is Crooked, Right? Pelosi is Close?

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
I seem to recall reading that he's had an income of $100K or whatever but has millions in the bank / net worth. Anyone have verifiable evidence to this effect?

Same goes for Pelosi? Seems like she's done' some really shady sh1t in her day but I can't recall specifics. Something about fish comes to mind but hell, I can't remember....

It does seem odd when folks who make a good living, but hardly a fortune, somehow all almost end up getting very wealthy doesn't it?

Apparently there's something about taking high office that suddenly makes on a genius when it comes to making windfall profits.

Odd, isn't it?

I seem to recall reading that he's had an income of $100K or whatever but has millions in the bank / net worth. Anyone have verifiable evidence to this effect?

Same goes for Pelosi? Seems like she's done' some really shady sh1t in her day but I can't recall specifics. Something about fish comes to mind but hell, I can't remember....

Of what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZc6EzG6cfA]Angle TV Ad: Public Servant - YouTube[/ame]

Pelosi is shady, she is a politician, but she comes from wealth.

Why should anyone else around here do the dirt digging for you?

Ever heard of Google?

Why should anyone else around here do the dirt digging for you?

Ever heard of Google?

Why did you reply? Ever heard of Not Whining?

Forum List

Back