So Reid is Crooked, Right? Pelosi is Close?

IndependntLogic

Reaction score
I seem to recall reading that he's had an income of $100K or whatever but has millions in the bank / net worth. Anyone have verifiable evidence to this effect?

Same goes for Pelosi? Seems like she's done' some really shady sh1t in her day but I can't recall specifics. Something about fish comes to mind but hell, I can't remember....

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score
It does seem odd when folks who make a good living, but hardly a fortune, somehow all almost end up getting very wealthy doesn't it?

Apparently there's something about taking high office that suddenly makes on a genius when it comes to making windfall profits.

Odd, isn't it?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
I seem to recall reading that he's had an income of $100K or whatever but has millions in the bank / net worth. Anyone have verifiable evidence to this effect?

Same goes for Pelosi? Seems like she's done' some really shady sh1t in her day but I can't recall specifics. Something about fish comes to mind but hell, I can't remember....
Of what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZc6EzG6cfA]Angle TV Ad: Public Servant - YouTube[/ame]

Pelosi is shady, she is a politician, but she comes from wealth.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Why should anyone else around here do the dirt digging for you?

Ever heard of Google?

OP
IndependntLogic

IndependntLogic

Reaction score

Why should anyone else around here do the dirt digging for you?

Ever heard of Google?
Why did you reply? Ever heard of Not Whining?

OP
IndependntLogic

IndependntLogic

Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List