So, Obama gets to put a third dullard to the Supreme Court?

they think THEY are "America"

Oh we are. It's our type that made this country possible.

oh you mean the white Christians?

:rofl:

good luck with that.

but please pretty please tell us you aren't a lowlife bigot.

Not at all what I meant. In fact it's pretty racist that your mind when there right off the bat.

yeah, not what you meant... then what "type" made this country possible?

Remember the 3%.........

what 3% would that be?

good luck with that.

Not at all what I meant. In fact it's pretty racist that your mind when there right off the bat.

Remember the 3%.........

what 3% would that be?

I can tell you're a history buff.......

i think they're talking about the type that revolt against the government.

they view rational people as ignorant sheep...

cuz new and improved leadership as administered by new and improved elected officials has much more promise.

in fantasia...

good luck with that.

Remember the 3%.........

what 3% would that be?

I can see you're incapable of completing a sentence.

perhaps if you go back to school?

Remember the 3%.........

what 3% would that be?

I can see you're incapable of completing a sentence.

perhaps if you go back to school?

Just trying to keep it short...like your attention span.

America doesnt want Barry to appoint a judge so there will be no fallout whatsoever.
Who the fuck is "America"? This is what Republicans do. They say "America" wants or "America doesn't want" when they should be saying "rich America" or "Conservative America".

If you don't realize you are doing this it might be an indication of what a brainwashed ass fart you are.

America didn't want McCain or Romney to be president. America wanted Barrack Obama to be President. Agreed?

they think THEY are "America"

good luck with that.

What did you mean then?

bobo is a desperate liar...
No matter what I say you won't believe me so fuck off smelly kunt.

You are not a child molester, you have lots of issues related to being a liberal nutter. You are an old white guy that is content to dream of sex with some attractive 20's female but you also realize you are too tired to really carry out the dream. :)

You are not a child molester, you have lots of issues related to being a liberal nutter. You are an old white guy that is content to dream of sex with some attractive 20's female but you also realize you are too tired to really carry out the dream. :)
Wow, pretty close. My buddy is 40 and I'm 45 and he is still running around with the young hotties. I will probably hook up with one or two of his hoes friends this summer like I did last summer but I can't afford to have one as a full time sugar baby and they don't even want a full time sugar daddy.

Its nice some ways and some ways it sucks. I always dreamed or thought that these girls would do anything for a guy to take care of them and now that I can afford to take care of them, they don't want to be taken care of. They can take care of themselves.

My buddy told this one hoe he fell in love with after she dumped him something to the effect of "fine, instead of sucking my dick every night for $100K a year you can suck 1000 guys off for $100".

Mitch McConnell threatens to obstruct Obama’s appointment because what better way to honor Alito then by wiping your ass on the very document he holds so dear.
But, how are they justifying this? Fox referenced the Thurmond Rule where Strom Thurmond decided that the summer before an election all appointments should be held up. The thing is, The Thurmond Rule isn’t actually a rule or a law, it’s just something he did back in 1968. Also, it isn’t the summer, it isn’t even spring.

The GOP: Nuttier than squirrel shit in a pecan grove

160217-death-of-supreme-court-justice-ignites-debate-among-conservatives_zps8stybnxy.jpg

The GOP: Nuttier than squirrel shit in a pecan grove

160217-death-of-supreme-court-justice-ignites-debate-among-conservatives_zps8stybnxy.jpg
Alex is right. We know that people are born with a conservative or liberal gene. So, if abortion remains legal, one can expect that in the future, thousands and thousands of conservative fetus' will be aborted or as Alex calls it, "assassinated".

Mitch McConnell threatens to obstruct Obama’s appointment because what better way to honor Alito then by wiping your ass on the very document he holds so dear.
But, how are they justifying this? Fox referenced the Thurmond Rule where Strom Thurmond decided that the summer before an election all appointments should be held up. The thing is, The Thurmond Rule isn’t actually a rule or a law, it’s just something he did back in 1968. Also, it isn’t the summer, it isn’t even spring.

And Obama is threatening a recess appointment, I am not really caring until someone is actually nominated. All this political posturing means absolutely nothing. If Obama nominates a moderate, the Senate would look bad if they held it up. Then you have Obama wanting to nominate a liberal. Neither side seems reasonable.

And Obama is threatening a recess appointment, I am not really caring until someone is actually nominated. All this political posturing means absolutely nothing. If Obama nominates a moderate, the Senate would look bad if they held it up. Then you have Obama wanting to nominate a liberal. Neither side seems reasonable.
See why I think you are a rational and reasonable Republican? What you said is so true. Obama should nominate someone both sides can live with

Scalia's death is another wound for America given Obama's subversiveness.

The previous two 'justices' that Obama appointed weren't just liberal hacks, they were flat-out below average intelligence persons. It was his way of spitting on The Constitution. Will he get to appoint a third dullard, or can this be stalled?
I don't know who you are talking about?

See why I think you are a rational and reasonable Republican? What you said is so true. Obama should nominate someone both sides can live with

he tried that when he used the heritage foundation plan for the ACA.

all it does is let the wingers push us to the right.

just wondering.... has the GOP ever chosen anyone that "both sides can live with".

pretty much no. baby bush perverted the courts with his appointees (and i'm talking about district and circuit courts) and this senate has refused to fill judicial vacancies in the federal system under this president. that's why we got so many absurd decisions out of the circuits

screw them. seriously.

If Obama selects a liberal, the Senate can stall and eventually reject the nominee. If Obama chooses a moderate, he will force the Senate to move forward or look petty.

Scalia's death is another wound for America given Obama's subversiveness.

The previous two 'justices' that Obama appointed weren't just liberal hacks, they were flat-out below average intelligence persons. It was his way of spitting on The Constitution. Will he get to appoint a third dullard, or can this be stalled?
It isn't Obama appointees who aren't following stare decisis.

And the court has leaned right so any decision that went our way were ones where we got one of your boys to go along.

Liberals and conservatives see two different americas

. There is no political advantage to be gained by stalling.

Of course there is, keeping another Marxist off the Supreme Court. Of course that only works if we keep another Marxist out of the White House, but the chance that is better than the certainty of an Obama appointment.

As for the "obstructionist," you already blew your wad on that. You will say that regardless. So doing it now is irrelevant. It's either working or not Crying wolf for like the fifth time doesn't change anything

New Topics

Forum List

Back