So NOW what? What changes with the Chauvin verdict?

Nothing changes you clowns will still be feeding everyone lies that the system is rigged. Only stupid people buy you bullshit

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

The thing that will stop these racist bastards in their tracks is punishment.
  1. They get convicted and do hard time to life for these offenses.
  2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)
After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.
WTF are you talking about, you utter mope.
240 people have been killed by cops in 2021 and only 30 of them are blacks.
If you were genuinely concerned about police injustice you would be demanding that a murder charge in the case of Tony Timpa, or the Navy veteran who died in February. Both died from cops kneeling on their necks, but were not black, so nobody gave a fuck.
Some of us are hoping this WILL affect excessive force by police in all cases, not just black guys. Don't tell me that every cop in this country won't think of Derek Chauvin the next time they consider that hold, because they will. Because of the color of their skin, BLM took this up, but I wouldn't want a bastard like Chauvin on my local police force either. It's pretty sick that the cops in the Timpa case all walked with no repercussions. 4 are still on the force! I pulled up an article on it that said in light of the George Floyd case, Texas is considering getting rid of that law that protects cops from liability in such cases.

So maybe there is some awareness growing that excessive force is not okay.
You're going to have cops that are afraid to do their jobs now, Old Lady because they now know that they'll be second guessed by the liberal media and run the very real risk of being sent to jail. They won't get out of their cruisers now because every cop in this country WILL be thinking of Derek Chauvin and knowing that they're one call away from having their lives ruined! You think this is going to be a good thing for Policing in the inner city and you're woefully naive! This verdict is a death knell to proactive Policing. What you're going to get now is a Police force that shows up to toe tag the bodies.

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)
After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.
WTF are you talking about, you utter mope.
240 people have been killed by cops in 2021 and only 30 of them are blacks.
If you were genuinely concerned about police injustice you would be demanding that a murder charge in the case of Tony Timpa, or the Navy veteran who died in February. Both died from cops kneeling on their necks, but were not black, so nobody gave a fuck.
Some of us are hoping this WILL affect excessive force by police in all cases, not just black guys. Don't tell me that every cop in this country won't think of Derek Chauvin the next time they consider that hold, because they will. Because of the color of their skin, BLM took this up, but I wouldn't want a bastard like Chauvin on my local police force either. It's pretty sick that the cops in the Timpa case all walked with no repercussions. 4 are still on the force! I pulled up an article on it that said in light of the George Floyd case, Texas is considering getting rid of that law that protects cops from liability in such cases.

So maybe there is some awareness growing that excessive force is not okay.
You're going to have cops that are afraid to do their jobs now, Old Lady because they now know that they'll be second guessed by the liberal media and run the very real risk of being sent to jail. They won't get out of their cruisers now because every cop in this country WILL be thinking of Derek Chauvin and knowing that they're one call away from having their lives ruined! You think this is going to be a good thing for Policing in the inner city and you're woefully naive! This verdict is a death knell to proactive Policing. What you're going to get now is a Police force that shows up to toe tag the bodies.

The police know how to stay out of trouble and avoid ugly confrontations like the one that Office Chauvin had with George Floyd.

The next time a storekeep complains about someone passing a phony twenty, the cops will give them the address of the Secret Service and instructions to write them a letter of complaint instead of confronting the miscreant themselves.

What will change?

Well, older cops near retirement will turn a blind eye to more "minor" crimes and will cease chasing suspects who are suspected only of murder.

Younger cops will institute their own rules. If the suspect is an African American, they will informally ask African American colleagues to pursue (or not) the suspect.

If you call 911 for help because a naughty person is breaking into your house, the 911 operator will tell you NOT to shoot the perp because he may have a mental disability and then ask you what nationality of police officer you wish to respond. If you request a Tibetan cop, the 911 operator will advise you that a response may be delayed while they look for a cop of Tibetan ancestry.

Not a fucking thing will change. Domestic terrorist groups such as BLM and ANTIFA will continue to push for a Marxist revolution in this country and an end to "white supremacy." You can't get rid of the white majority unless you kill white families.

Yup. Due to bigmouth uneducated Maxine I'd say they have a very good case for a mistrial.

You can't tell me that jury wasn't intimidated. Hell the Judge told that idiot to shut her mouth.

With Officer Chauvin going to prison, he isn't going to last that long.

It will be easy enough for the Minnesota officials to Epsteinize him while he is in custody.

The appeal will be moot before the case is heard. But Chauvin's estate will make out big time when they sue the City of Minneapolis.

Isn't he a former cop??

And I agree. Once he's in prison, being a former cop, will get him killed.

Yup. Due to bigmouth uneducated Maxine I'd say they have a very good case for a mistrial.

You can't tell me that jury wasn't intimidated. Hell the Judge told that idiot to shut her mouth.

It will be easy enough for the Minnesota officials to Epsteinize him while he is in custody.

The appeal will be moot before the case is heard. But Chauvin's estate will make out big time when they sue the City of Minneapolis.

Isn't he a former cop??

Hes a murderer, he will fit in to prison quite well with the white power gangs.

Isn't he a former cop??

Nope. He's an ex cop and they don't survive in prison.

As for him being a murderer?? Manslaughter yes. Murder no and you can bet his appeal is on the way.

Isn't he a former cop??

As for him being a murderer?? Manslaughter yes. Murder no and you can bet his appeal is on the way.
He killed that Guy. Its on the internet.

Isn't he a former cop??

Sure he did but his trial with big mouth uneducated Maxine Waters shouting her instructions sure didn't hurt his case. Hell the Judge told her to shut the hell up.

His attorney is working on the appeal right now. Maxine Waters was telling every one to hit the streets and get ready to fight if the verdict was innocent.

You think those jurors weren't intimidated by that?? If you do your the idiot I know you are.

So NOW what? What changes with the Chauvin verdict?

A lot more people are going to die, because police won't be proactive and you can't blame them a bit.

The residents living in the communities must change. And they are not. Police respond to that. All they have to do is go slow. Be like the auto workers laughing and partying in the 1960's and 1970's when the Japanese started to make inroads in auto sales percentage. I remember there were people who actually wanted to know the day of the week a car was made as there was the perception a Monday or Friday made vehicle was not going to be as reliable as one made during the other days. This with the other issues during the 1970's when American autos were just not that good.

Isn't he a former cop??

Sure he did but his trial with big mouth uneducated Maxine Waters shouting her instructions sure didn't hurt his case. Hell the Judge told her to shut the hell up.

His attorney is working on the appeal right now. Maxine Waters was telling every one to hit the streets and get ready to fight if the verdict was innocent.

You think those jurors weren't intimidated by that?? If you do your the idiot I know you are.
You are grasping at straws. Guilty as charged. I also think that the other cops with him should be charged as accessories. They did nothing to stop the murder. There were loads f complaints against that thug. I think that they should be re-examined and actions taken against those who protected him. He should not have been on the streets.

Training ain't it.

Curious, did it ever occur to you that if these folks would simply follow the orders given to them by the Police that they wouldn't end of with "I can't breath"? Hmmmm?
Follow orders or we kill you?

You know...I've always wondered about dumb assed people (like yourself). So, you are pulled over for whatever reason and you choose to get into a shouting and screaming and wrestling match with folks who have guns...yeah, buddy, sounds like a plan to me...

The good Lord didn't bless you, and your fellow maggots with a lot of common sense, did He?

The racist police will simply adapt and find more creative ways to kill Black people. People dont seem to get that the people they hire for these positions fit a certain profile that ensures white racists will continue to be hired.

Simple solution. Change your behavior, police will leave you alone.
My behavior is no different than any other law abiding person. Face it. The PD simply employs racists to keep up its tradition of keeping Blacks under control.

Then you have nothing to worry about if an officer pulls you over.

Not a fucking thing will change. Domestic terrorist groups such as BLM and ANTIFA will continue to push for a Marxist revolution in this country and an end to "white supremacy." You can't get rid of the white majority unless you kill white families.
I know. It's all their fault.

Training ain't it.

Curious, did it ever occur to you that if these folks would simply follow the orders given to them by the Police that they wouldn't end of with "I can't breath"? Hmmmm?
nothing occurs to this retard...in its own mind, its his way or none...this idiot thinks it knows everything, about everything, when in reality, it knows nothing about nothing

Forum List

Back