So NOW what? What changes with the Chauvin verdict?

As Sharpton takes private planes back to their million dollar home. The BLM chick heads off to one of her million dollar homes. Waters heads for her million dollar home. All of whom will be enjoying private security. The people left in the inner cities will pay the price for their activism with no police to help them. The useful idiots get nothing but more crime and more of these frauds asking for donations.

All of these so called black leaders are the same type as the original tribe members in Africa that sold the slaves. All that’s different now is the shipping costs are less.

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.

So NOW what? What changes with the Chauvin verdict?

A lot more people are going to die, because police won't be proactive and you can't blame them a bit.

As Sharpton takes private planes back to their million dollar home. The BLM chick heads off to one of her million dollar homes. Waters heads for her million dollar home. All of whom will be enjoying private security.
Maxine requested and got free police protection to go to an anti-police rally in Minneapolis Saturday. That is where she incited the crowd to get "more confrontational" if the verdict is not "guilty, guilty, guilty".

She needs to be removed from Congress....immediately!

1618984827613.png

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

The thing that will stop these racist bastards in their tracks is punishment.
  1. They get convicted and do hard time to life for these offenses.
  2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)
After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.
WTF are you talking about, you utter mope.
240 people have been killed by cops in 2021 and only 30 of them are blacks.
If you were genuinely concerned about police injustice you would be demanding that a murder charge in the case of Tony Timpa, or the Navy veteran who died in February. Both died from cops kneeling on their necks, but were not black, so nobody gave a fuck.
Some of us are hoping this WILL affect excessive force by police in all cases, not just black guys. Don't tell me that every cop in this country won't think of Derek Chauvin the next time they consider that hold, because they will. Because of the color of their skin, BLM took this up, but I wouldn't want a bastard like Chauvin on my local police force either. It's pretty sick that the cops in the Timpa case all walked with no repercussions. 4 are still on the force! I pulled up an article on it that said in light of the George Floyd case, Texas is considering getting rid of that law that protects cops from liability in such cases.

So maybe there is some awareness growing that excessive force is not okay.

Maxine requested and got free police protection to go to an anti-police rally in Minneapolis Saturday. That is where she incited the crowd to get "more confrontational" if the verdict is not "guilty, guilty, guilty".

She needs to be removed from Congress....immediately!
Yes, at the very least. We used to hang traitors.

Police officers will likely be more reticent before taking action in certain situations. That can be both the good and bad news...

The only "conversations on race" I see right now are one-sided lists of grievances. As we have (predictably) seen on this thread.

All screaming, no listening. That's where we've been stuck for decades. That's not an honest, constructive conversation.

What's to talk about? ....ive been talking about the militarization and tactics of the police for 2 decades now ...all dumb monkeys wanna make it about is race. its not a racial issue .....

Here's the change you're going to see
Someone calls a cop on some druged out monkey passing a bad twenty ....the cop is gonna drive to the area and simply say unable to locate perp And then drive over to Carl's Jr for lunch ....

Good luck hood rats lol

Meanwhile monkeys are killing each other in record numbers this year ....i'm enjoying thier culture

The only "conversations on race" I see right now are one-sided lists of grievances. As we have (predictably) seen on this thread.

All screaming, no listening. That's where we've been stuck for decades. That's not an honest, constructive conversation.

What's to talk about? ....ive been talking about the militarization and tactics of the police for 2 decades now ...all dumb monkeys wanna make it about is race. its not a racial issue .....

Someone calls a cop on some druged out monkey passing a bad twenty ....the cop is gonna drive to the area and simply say unable to locate perp And then drive over to Carl's Jr for lunch ....

Good luck hood rats lol

Meanwhile monkeys are killing each other in record numbers this year ....i'm enjoying thier culture
Right on cue.

Good luck hood rats lol

Right on cue.
It's not about race...never has been
Relax and have a banana low iq fake centrist monkey

The next step should be a movement to have George Floyd's birthday designated as a national holiday.

It can replace Columbus Day so we can recognize this liberal hero every year. Replace the Italian flags with banners declaring "I can't breath". Pressure can be brought upon cities like Columbiana, Ohio to rename their jurisdictions to honor Floyd.

This is only the beginning, but it dovetails nicely with the project to cancel Slavetrader Columbus as the day honoring him was 14 October.

Remember when the goal was to eliminate racism by getting past / being able to see beyond a person's skin color?

Now it's ALL about skin color....

'BLACK Lives Matter'...

:(

Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)
After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.
Floyd was coddled for over 17 minutes before Chauvin put the knee on him. That is a lifetime in a police response. And police need to become available for other calls. The city needed to have others respond to attempt to take Floyd to jail or the hospital and off the street. You saw the video as he was not complying. Cops have brought this on themselves as the worst of them make the rest look bad. And the way things are going, the anger gets law enforcement ha snot hit bottom.
Sorry

No excuse for killing him

Training ain't it.

Curious, did it ever occur to you that if these folks would simply follow the orders given to them by the Police that they wouldn't end of with "I can't breath"? Hmmmm?
Follow orders or we kill you?

As Sharpton takes private planes back to their million dollar home. The BLM chick heads off to one of her million dollar homes. Waters heads for her million dollar home. All of whom will be enjoying private security. The people left in the inner cities will pay the price for their activism with no police to help them. The useful idiots get nothing but more crime and more of these frauds asking for donations.

All of these so called black leaders are the same type as the original tribe members in Africa that sold the slaves. All that’s different now is the shipping costs are less.

Booker T. Washington was so correct when he warned US about Blacks profiteering off the plights of fellow Blacks. The only lives that matter to BLM are the lives that are going to make them money and/or give them more power. The lives of 30 Black kids shot in a weekend in Chicago or St. Louis don’t even begin to add up for BLM when compared to the rare instance that a Black person resists arrest and attacks a cop.

You will be lucky to get a conversation about anything with the old misanthropes on here.

Your police are a product of your society and you could probably look at recruitment and training as an obvious easy win.

But your culture is violent and life is cheap. Until that changes you will continue to get crazies thinking that they are entitled to kill the citizens because the citizens will likely kill them.

Yup. Due to bigmouth uneducated Maxine I'd say they have a very good case for a mistrial.

You can't tell me that jury wasn't intimidated. Hell the Judge told that idiot to shut her mouth.

Yup. Due to bigmouth uneducated Maxine I'd say they have a very good case for a mistrial.

You can't tell me that jury wasn't intimidated. Hell the Judge told that idiot to shut her mouth.

With Officer Chauvin going to prison, he isn't going to last that long.

It will be easy enough for the Minnesota officials to Epsteinize him while he is in custody.

The appeal will be moot before the case is heard. But Chauvin's estate will make out big time when they sue the City of Minneapolis.

Forum List

Back