So NOW what? What changes with the Chauvin verdict?

The verdict is bad, but it's not the real problem. The problem is Democrats are now forcing police to wear body cameras at all times. Now police can't do their job the way they should because they are being filmed.

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
Oh, i though you you were going to say that democrats and BLM can shut the fuck up now and quit burning down cities and murdering people.

Changes?
1. There won't be as many black kids walking around with new Nikes tomorrow as previously anticipated.
2. Fewer refunds given out for new TV's without owner's manuals.
3. Window replacement companies see a dramatic drop in business.

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
True, it will be years before leftwingers are honest about race.

Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

The thing that will stop these racist bastards in their tracks is punishment.
  1. They get convicted and do hard time to life for these offenses.
  2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)
After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.

A dramatic change will occur when a dramatic change in the behavior of black males occurs.
You cannot expect to be treated the same as everyone else when, you have a criminal history, and you resist arrest.
It's only common sense. But I know, you all will blame it on everything else except your own behavior.

Changes? I prefer to look at strategies that work.

The Democrat party found that unleashing mayhem on this country could influence an election, and now they have found that threatening jurors can get them the desired results as well.

Tactics like these only INCREASE when they achieve the desired results, and so the only change I can foresee is the democratic party increasing the way they use intimidation to achieve their goals even beyond their present levels. .

Blacks will think they can get away with anything, cops will sit back and not intervene in fear that anything they do will be now criminal. Many leo's will quit or retire . This will cause great joy for lawless lefties and they will go on crime sprees and will be dancing in the streets until they learn that now they got rid of the police there will be nobody around to protect their asses.

The racist police will simply adapt and find more creative ways to kill Black people. People dont seem to get that the people they hire for these positions fit a certain profile that ensures white racists will continue to be hired.

The racist police will simply adapt and find more creative ways to kill Black people. People dont seem to get that the people they hire for these positions fit a certain profile that ensures white racists will continue to be hired.

Simple solution. Change your behavior, police will leave you alone.

So, where are you heading tonight to burn people's businesses in order to celebrate? Crocker Highlands? Montclair, maybe?

So, where are you heading tonight to burn people's businesses in order to celebrate? Crocker Highlands? Montclair, maybe?
I'm not celebrating. Another Black person was killed by a white racist tonight.

Simple solution. Change your behavior, police will leave you alone.
My behavior is no different than any other law abiding person. Face it. The PD simply employs racists to keep up its tradition of keeping Blacks under control.

Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

The thing that will stop these racist bastards in their tracks is punishment.

1. They get convicted and do hard time to life for these offenses.
2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)

After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.

Largely, you are correctamundo here. Police officers are learning to stay out of trouble and avoid sticky situations so this kind of bad news doesn't happen to them like it did with Officer Chauvin - or Officer Wilson in Ferguson who lost his career- or countless others who have been punished even when exonerated. Had Chauvin been proclaimed innocent today, he would have still been out of a job and out of the fortune it cost him to defend himself.

Police officers are learning to avoid troublesome situations, and are indeed learning that the Black Man is America's Sacred Cow and to tread gently around them.

Police Officers are learning it's risky to do their job. They're learning that the safe thing to do is do nothing at all. The Left thinks this is going to improve the lives of Black people living in urban areas? The Left are as naive about Policing as they are about economics. What they think is a good thing is going to result in an outcome that's cataclysmic.

It's a step. Just one of many in a long journey. Hopefully it isn't a false start and we can actually make some progress, but it certainly won't change anything over night.

What will change the OP asks?

This will change.

It is what it is my friends.

1618970278715.png

The verdict is bad, but it's not the real problem. The problem is Democrats are now forcing police to wear body cameras at all times. Now police can't do their job the way they should because they are being filmed.

Not even with body cameras....

They won't believe their lying eyes either....

This shit won't change

This shit won't change

Filthy pig chauvin

This shit won't change

Filthy pig chauvin going to slammer, he will be sodomized, crazy child prodigy will soon follow, he will also get sodomized...

What’s wrong with transparency?

Forum List

Back