So now the left is supporting a terrorist with American blood on his hands...

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
...and trying to impeach Our President for imaginary offenses.

Meanwhile President Trump's economy is breaking records.

The Dems are self-destructing. Are they really that stupid?

Trump landslide coming in 2020.

We terrorize the terrorists and give them a taste of their own slinky medicine and liberals weep.

When will the Dimwinger Party be designated a terrorist organization?

I've never seen a body so intent on self destruction as the current democratic party. You'd have to go all the way back to WWII and Japan and nazi Germany to find the equal of it. Talk about scorched earth, kamikaze and herikeri mentality. They're gutting themselves like fish. Lemmings drowning themselves in utter stupidity. Well with lemmings mass suicide is a myth but with today's demodimwits it's obviously fact.

I've never seen a body so intent on self destruction as the current democratic party. You'd have to go all the way back to WWII and Japan and nazi Germany to find the equal of it. Talk about scorched earth, kamikaze and herikeri mentality. They're gutting themselves like fish. Lemmings drowning themselves in utter stupidity. Well with lemmings mass suicide is a myth but with today's demodimwits it's obviously fact.

"I've never seen a body so intent on self destruction as the current democratic party. "

Seems to be one more thing the Democrats share with the Iranian regime.

Dems Are a lot like the Mullahs-everybody does them wrong and must be punished for success.

the donkey is temporarily pixilated---afflicted with a degenerative disease----something akin to PICK's dementia. The donkey MAY recover by miracle

It's rumored that many if not most Iraqi people are celebrating the death of the terrorist general. Where does that leave the crazy American left?

Raise your hand if you would stop Israel from killing a terrorist who killed hundreds of Americans and if you would aid and abet Iran getting revenge on trump...

56YPHVJTDVAGBCS24NRC56JBLA.jpg

Report: Obama Administration Stopped Israel From Assassinating Soleimani in 2015

It's rumored that many if not most Iraqi people are celebrating the death of the terrorist general. Where does that leave the crazy American left?
Crazier than ever.
Be assured, had President Trump done nothing, these loons would be just as rabidly screeching and demonstrating in the streets. I saw some news coverage of the demos nationwide protesting the death of this mass murderer and they looked pretty much like the mobs rioting in the streets of Baghdad.

Forum List

Back