So Now That Trump Has Seemingly Separated Himself from Bannon Who Are You With?

When It Comes to Trump vs. Bannon

• I'm With Trump

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm With Bannon

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Well, it depends on the issue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually, I don't expect to agree with either of them

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
I suspect Bannon will want to go more far right, more White Nationalist and more White Surpremecist than Trump wants to, or can get away with.

On such issues, they'll differ.

He's going back to BriteBart, so watch the tone of the articles from next week forward.
Will the rightwing Jackass that stated it was more "librul" division please raise his hand, pick up his dunce cap and go sit in the corner?

Breitbart: "Trump Speech A Flip Flop", McCain: "Trump Speech A Step In The Right Direction"

Dunce-Day-8-November.jpg

Last edited:
It is inevitable, these two are going to differ at some point, probably sooner than later, on policy or political strategy. Yes, Steve Bannon is gone, but now he can lob missiles at Trump from a safe distance and cause considerable damage.

So who will you side with when they differ, Bannon, or stick with Trump?

Clearly, this question is directed to the Trump supporters of USMB.
Both.

"Bannon didn’t “make" Trump, just like he didn’t make Palin, or Andrew Breitbart, or Cruz, or anyone else. He’s an opportunist who hitches his wagon to people who are ascending or already ascended. I’ve never seen anyone claim so much credit for so little effort.

Bannon doesn’t war with the media. Please. He wars with conservatives. With republicans. He colludes with mainstream media to leak stories to undermine the Trump admin — it’s why he was fired." - Wacky Dana Loesch

Last edited:
It is inevitable, these two are going to differ at some point, probably sooner than later, on policy or political strategy. Yes, Steve Bannon is gone, but now he can lob missiles at Trump from a safe distance and cause considerable damage.

I'm all for the shiny light and not for either cockroach.

This is what chaos looks like. This is what I voted for. Chaos. All of it. The good, the bad, & the ugly. None of this surprises me.

Both.

How can that be?

no one voted for Bannon. The guy I voted for is delivering in spades. the rest is noise.

Is this a serious question?

Noone even knew who the guy was until he took over the campaign with Conway......why in the world do you guys give him so much time......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back