So now that foreign government interference into elections is okay...

Paul08

Feb 20, 2020
... and considering that top intelligence officials are warning that the Kremlin is already trying to put their thumb on the scale for Trump, who do you think we should enlist to help Bernie win? I have a few ideas in mind

1) Sweden. Bernie is always talking about how we need to be like Scandinavia. What they could do is announce on CNN an investigation into Trump's shady business dealings in that country. It doesn't even matter if it actually happened or not. The public will believe it.

2) Germany. They could put out fake clips about how a coalition of Neo Nazis in the U.S. are collaborating with AFD to exterminate the Jews (again.) they could make similar content to what Russia did with the fake manspreading video. Again, people will believe anything.

3) Britain. They could send tens of thousands of lily white Britons to live in swing states and push the election in favor of the liberal candidate.

Just a few ideas. I think that the Putins, Bolsonaros, and MBSs of the world are far outnumbered by the Jacinctas, Trudeaus, Merkels, Macrons. If the cons think that libs will sit by idly and let the election be stolen, best think again. Foreign interference is the new norm now that Congress has declared that it is not punishable. Let's see what happens from here on out.

Meh. Foreign interference is highly over-rated. It happens all the time and no one notices, no votes are affected.
Here are three interference's that I'd go for...

1. Here's Miss Sweden 2018, if she'd do a lap dance in exchange for your vote, I'm in.
upload_2020-2-20_19-24-30.jpeg

2. Here's Miss German Universe 2018, if she'd do anything with me I'd vote however she wanted
upload_2020-2-20_19-26-33.jpeg

3. Same deal for Miss Great Britain, anything she wants
images

... and considering that top intelligence officials are warning that the Kremlin is already trying to put their thumb on the scale for Trump, who do you think we should enlist to help Bernie win? I have a few ideas in mind

1) Sweden. Bernie is always talking about how we need to be like Scandinavia. What they could do is announce on CNN an investigation into Trump's shady business dealings in that country. It doesn't even matter if it actually happened or not. The public will believe it.

2) Germany. They could put out fake clips about how a coalition of Neo Nazis in the U.S. are collaborating with AFD to exterminate the Jews (again.) they could make similar content to what Russia did with the fake manspreading video. Again, people will believe anything.

3) Britain. They could send tens of thousands of lily white Britons to live in swing states and push the election in favor of the liberal candidate.

Just a few ideas. I think that the Putins, Bolsonaros, and MBSs of the world are far outnumbered by the Jacinctas, Trudeaus, Merkels, Macrons. If the cons think that libs will sit by idly and let the election be stolen, best think again. Foreign interference is the new norm now that Congress has declared that it is not punishable. Let's see what happens from here on out.
None of it is funny, let alone thought about.

Surely MI6 has a propaganda arm. Let's get some James bond shit going on over here!

So you're endorsing breaking immigration laws, slander and fraud.

How beautifully liberal!

Meh. Foreign interference is highly over-rated. It happens all the time and no one notices, no votes are affected.

1. Here's Miss Sweden 2018, if she'd do a lap dance in exchange for your vote, I'm in.
View attachment 307837

2. Here's Miss German Universe 2018, if she'd do anything with me I'd vote however she wanted
View attachment 307840

images
They never cared about Soviet Interference before the wall came down. Ted Kennedy even asked them to interfere.

How beautifully liberal!
I just figure if the president can ask for help, so can we.

How beautifully liberal!
But it's ok when tRump does it?

How beautifully liberal!
It was a joke, you dumb shit. It's incomprehensible how dumb TDS morons are.

How beautifully liberal!
But it's ok when tRump does it?
Does what? What laws did Trump break?

How beautifully liberal!
Jokes are usually meant to be funny. I dont see anyone laughing at your joke.

Most liberals despise Obama. he was wrong. the elections are hackable.

How beautifully liberal!
Jokes are usually meant to be funny. I dont see anyone laughing at your joke.
I thought it was hilarious. Watching the outrage of all the fake news outlets was even funnier.

Most liberals despise Obama. he was wrong. the elections are hackable.

Whoa, Dood...you may be the first.
- Why Do Liberals Love Obama Anyway?

Creating sanctuary cities without the democratic progress, even though it violates every law and I don't know, every conception of America is?

View attachment 307837

View attachment 307840

images
They never cared about Soviet Interference before the wall came down. Ted Kennedy even asked them to interfere.

FUCK!! Hillary hired Russians to interfere in 2016 with the Steele Dossier that the FBI used to illegally spy on Trump via Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
Mueller didn't even look at Hillary, Steele, FusionGPS, or the fucking FBI. So if the democrats or the MSM wants to start that shit again they will get Barr and Durham's indictments to ponder. aka the biggest political scandal in US history.

View attachment 307837

View attachment 307840

images

FUCK!! Hillary hired Russians to interfere in 2016 with the Steele Dossier that the FBI used to illegally spy on Trump via Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
Mueller didn't even look at Hillary, Steele, FusionGPS, or the fucking FBI. So if the democrats or the MSM wants to start that shit again they will get Barr and Durham's indictments to ponder. aka the biggest political scandal in US history.
Fusion GPS was an American company. It wasnt a company sponsored by foreign enemies.

View attachment 307837

View attachment 307840

images

Fusion GPS was an American company. It wasnt a company sponsored by foreign enemies.
It paid a foreign spy using Russian sources. Fusion GPS is just a money laundering operation.

Forum List

Back