So now that foreign government interference into elections is okay...

Meh. Foreign interference is highly over-rated. It happens all the time and no one notices, no votes are affected.
Here are three interference's that I'd go for...

1. Here's Miss Sweden 2018, if she'd do a lap dance in exchange for your vote, I'm in.

2. Here's Miss German Universe 2018, if she'd do anything with me I'd vote however she wanted

3. Same deal for Miss Great Britain, anything she wants
They never cared about Soviet Interference before the wall came down. Ted Kennedy even asked them to interfere.

FUCK!! Hillary hired Russians to interfere in 2016 with the Steele Dossier that the FBI used to illegally spy on Trump via Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
Mueller didn't even look at Hillary, Steele, FusionGPS, or the fucking FBI. So if the democrats or the MSM wants to start that shit again they will get Barr and Durham's indictments to ponder. aka the biggest political scandal in US history.
Fusion GPS was an American company. It wasnt a company sponsored by foreign enemies.
Try a response that makes sense this time.
FUCK!! Hillary hired Russians to interfere in 2016 with the Steele Dossier that the FBI used to illegally spy on Trump via Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
Mueller didn't even look at Hillary, Steele, FusionGPS, or the fucking FBI. So if the democrats or the MSM wants to start that shit again they will get Barr and Durham's indictments to ponder. aka the biggest political scandal in US history.

Forum List

Back