So Now Obama's Queers are Doting on Iran

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Mod Edit - morbid images removed. Please review the rules regarding graphic/morbid images.

All three images are purported on Google Images to show homosexuals being executed in Iran. This #1 terror state on the planet is the nation our piece of shit in the White House wants to play off against Israel. Our little niqqer is morphing into a real monster, isn't he?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gays in this country love Obama because they think he loves them.
But HIS people {muslims} hang them like Christmas ornaments from their trucks.
I truly think that is one of the ways you could define stupid.

I have to ask is that Charles Bronson in your avie?

8ukFZiN.jpg

Why do gays support anyone who can negotiate with anyone who can kill people because of their sexual preference?

It makes no sense.

May I ask ParkFairy, do you think homosexual acts should be illegal?

View attachment 37396

View attachment 37397

View attachment 37398

All three images are purported on Google Images to show homosexuals being executed in Iran. This #1 terror state on the planet is the nation our piece of shit in the White House wants to play off against Israel. Our little niqqer is morphing into a real monster, isn't he?

OMG, that is just awful. They all look so young. I really can't understand how people can treat each other like that. The things that go on over there in the ME are just unfathomable to me. I am so very grateful that I was born in the US. All of us who live here are very fortunate.

View attachment 37396

OMG, that is just awful. They all look so young. I really can't understand how people can treat each other like that. The things that go on over there in the ME are just unfathomable to me. I am so very grateful that I was born in the US. All of us who live here are very fortunate.
yes you are,
Mod Edit - Please review the rules for posting graphic/morbid images. Image removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
man crush ParkFairy?May I ask ParkFairy, do you think homosexual acts should be illegal?

View attachment 37396

View attachment 37397

View attachment 37398

Hypocrite.

"American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda's 'kill the gays' bill"

"Christian leaders of America are excited about the prospect that Uganda is close to passing its "kill the gays" bill.

Above, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins praises Ugandan president "for leading his nation" calling it a righteous "modern example."

Perkins is a frequent guest on CNN, MSNBC and other news outlets to speak to the Christian perspective on issues. Perkins also boasted of having authored passages in the Republican Party platform of concern to LGBT American citizens. Can we look forward to a "Kill the Gays" plank in the 2016 GOP platform?"

American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda s kill the gays bill

Makes as much sense as the blind support for Obama by the American Jews.

View attachment 37396

View attachment 37397

View attachment 37398

Hypocrite.

"American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda's 'kill the gays' bill"

"Christian leaders of America are excited about the prospect that Uganda is close to passing its "kill the gays" bill.

Above, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins praises Ugandan president "for leading his nation" calling it a righteous "modern example."

Perkins is a frequent guest on CNN, MSNBC and other news outlets to speak to the Christian perspective on issues. Perkins also boasted of having authored passages in the Republican Party platform of concern to LGBT American citizens. Can we look forward to a "Kill the Gays" plank in the 2016 GOP platform?"

American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda s kill the gays bill
Daily Kos does not have a reputation for veracity.

Why do gays support anyone who can negotiate with anyone who can kill people because of their sexual preference?

It makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense. Gays support islam no matter how many atrocities they do because islam is an ally in the more immediate war against Christians. Once muslims have eliminated Christians by genocide muslims will be persuaded to become liberal.

It makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense. Gays support islam no matter how many atrocities they do because islam is an ally in the more immediate war against Christians. Once muslims have eliminated Christians by genocide muslims will be persuaded to become liberal.
No, then they turn on the queer useful idiots.

It makes no sense.

although both have the convert or die mentality

the jihadi extremist has a much stronger will

then that of the liberal

so your scenario is not the likely outcome

It makes no sense.

Take this up the ACLU, basically a Jewish organization now, Muslims want to destroy Christians, never heard that, I know Jews do. What Iran and SA do in their countries is none of our business, its up to the people of the country to push for more freedoms. Perhaps they do not like homosexuals. We so want them westernized and Israelized, I hear Tel AVIV is the new homosexual paradise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back