So Now Keith Ellison MN AG is h eading up the investigation into Floyd's Death; What could go wrong?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Ellison is a PoS who sympathises with Antifa, though he denies that now.

1591010001347.png

Why not? He'll probably do better than the assholes in Georgia who almost let the McMichaels walk.

Why not? He'll probably do better than the assholes in Georgia who almost let the McMichaels walk.
Yeah, you librtards would have Antifa run all the trials in the country, you commie fucks.
I don't think that there is any such thing as "antifa." You don't know what economic form that I favor. Do you want white supremacist trash to run things? You like things dirty, don't you. I like them clean.

He was interviewed on Fox News yesterday afternoon, and stated very clearly that the case was in the hands of the County DA, and he had no intention of intervening. He seemed very intelligent and knowledgeable, and was doing no posturing whatsoever.

But don't let that color your thoughts.

Kroll, the president of the Minneapolis Police Federation, wore a bright red “Cops for Trump” T-shirt, and spoke at Target Center about how the president supports police departments across the country as they face scrutiny following years of high-profile police shootings.

“The Obama administration and the handcuffing and oppression of police was despicable,” Kroll said. “The first thing President Trump did when he took office was turn that around … he decided to start let cops do their job, put the handcuffs on the criminals instead of (on) us.”

The Minneapolis police union began selling the “Cops for Trump” shirts this week as a form of protest against a new city policy that bars officers from wearing their uniforms in support of political candidates.

Kroll says the new policy, which was announced the same day as the date for the “Keep America Great” rally, was politically motivated. He says that when President Barack Obama came to town, officers were allowed to stand behind him in uniform. City leaders, on the other hand, say that the new policy takes politics out of policing.

View attachment 343768

His son...

29060488-8375069-image-a-25_1590985772818.jpg

Could be Obama's son.

View attachment 343768

His son...

29060488-8375069-image-a-25_1590985772818.jpg

Could be Obama's son.
Amazing how many democratic politicians kids have been supporting and aiding a terrorist group.
Your tax dollars at work folks...

View attachment 343768

Ellison is typical of what rises to the top in the Democrat Party. A Muslim who claims he “doesn’t believe in borders”. An anti-American to the core.

He was interviewed on Fox News yesterday afternoon, and stated very clearly that the case was in the hands of the County DA, and he had no intention of intervening. He seemed very intelligent and knowledgeable, and was doing no posturing whatsoever.

But don't let that color your thoughts.
Ellison is an Antifa fan, but dont let that color your thoughts, dude.

View attachment 343768

Ellison is a piece of shit.

Ellison is a piece of shit.
putrid shit.

I hate that fucker and everyone that supports Antifa.

I would like to see all Antifa members die immediately, along with AQ and IS.

They are all the moral equivalent of each other and I bet have alot of membership overlap.

And I would bet the Chicoms are financing the people who are financing the rioters.

So, your rightarded handlers issued the marching orders of the day. "Hyperventilate!" "Spluttering apoplexy, Ellison, Antifa, all together NOW! "

Good doggies! You'll never realize you've been had. Again.

Forum List

Back