So Much Of The Nativity Story Is Made Up

Umm,.. Jesus isn't going to be born twice

?

as He's not coming back as a baby

¿Why not? Perhaps he comes to us in every baby?

next time and nobody ever said that it would be this year.

If he is not coming back today then he will come back tomorrow.

He's going to be riding a white horse

A what? The story with the white horse is another story: A knight became a monk and was asked from a lady to help her, because she had to marry. So the knight decided to leave his monastery and to fight a last time on his white horse against the dragon. Still today many women dream from the knight on the white horse - and most dream about to marry this knight on the white horse - but this was not what he had been fighting for. He fought for the right of every lady to make her own choice whom to marry.

or something and a baby can't do that. Not to mention the fact that Jesus is/was a hundred percent human too and all humans are only born once.

?

¿Why not? Perhaps he comes to us in every baby?

If he is not coming back today then he will come back tomorrow.

A what? The story with the white horse is another story: A knight became a monk and was asked from a lady to help her, because she had to marry. So the knight decided to leave his monastery and to fight a last time on his white horse against the dragon. Still today many women dream from the knight on the white horse - and most dream about to marry this knight on the white horse - but this was not what he had been fighting for. He fought for the right of every lady to make her own choice whom to marry.

Christ. Not you again. You haven't learnt much.

And religion is something no one needs to learn.

If someone doesn't like to understand what is going on in the world on what reasons then you are right - otherwise you are wrong.

Apart from the fact what they do learn is lies.

And why do you think is the world a lie? And how to find out the truth? Or does truth not exist at all?

Last edited:
If someone doesn't like to understand what is going on in the world on what reasons then you are right - otherwise you are wrong.

And why do you think is the world a lie? And how to find out the truth? Or does truth not exist at all?
Religion and gods are totally fictitious and aimed at gullible fools like you.
Religion is basically the reason for most of the problems in the world but you think we should have more of it to solve the problems it created????
Are you mentally challenged or something?

Never in recorded history has any God assisted the world and that's a fact. You've been conned and won't accept it.

Religion and gods are totally fictitious and aimed at gullible fools like you.

That's your opinion basing on your spiritual belief atheism.

Religion is basically the reason for most of the problems in the world

And that's a result of a brainwash effect. With such a form of logic you could also make the existence of arms responsible for armies and wars and propagate "amputate all human beings".

but you think we should have more of it to solve the problems it created????

I think you are an atheist who says he is from time to time one with god and I think this is damned weird.

Are you mentally challenged or something?

Do you know what you say or do you not know what you say? "Satan" means "the challenger".

Never in recorded history has any God assisted the world and that's a fact.

¿assisted?

You've been conned

¿conned? ... one moment ... "übertölpelt" - got it.

and won't accept it.

Hmm ... if I am wrong then in a "worst case scenario" I will live full of love for god, his creation and in the hope life will never end - without any reason to have to do so. So what?

And what if you are conned and you don't get it?

Last edited:
That's your opinion basing on your spiritual belief atheism.

And that's a result of a brainwash effect. With such a form of logic you could also make the existence of arms responsible for armies and wars and propagate "amputate all human beings".

I think you are an atheist who says he is from time to time one with god and I think this is damned weird.

Do you know what you say or do you not know what you say? "Satan" means "the challenger".

¿assisted?

¿conned? ... one moment ... "übertölpelt" - got it.

Hmm ... if I am wrong then in a "worst case scenario" I will live full of love for god, his creation and in the hope life will never end - without any reason to have to do so. So what?

And what if you are conned and you don't get it?

You have nothing but faith and delusions and neither equate to fact.
Immaculate conception and virgin births????? Don't make me vomit you moron.

You have nothing but faith and delusions and neither equate to fact.
Immaculate conception and virgin births????? Don't make me vomit you moron.

Desperated now how other people are so unbelievable stupid as I am only because you have not any clue what you try to speak about and you don't have the will - and so also not the time - to think about such things?

Forum List

Back