So Much For The Pandemic

mudwhistle , once again proves that he is Trump Butt Raw Ass Sore.

Why is the COVID-19 pandemic affecting black folks more than white folks?

Any response that points out weakness on the part of blacks is immediately branded as racist.

In fact, many think it's racist to even point out that simple fact (that it is killing a disproporationate number of blacks).

Maybe the virus is racist.
I hear that only black people in rest homes have been dying.
It's probably because Trump is going around killing them by lethal injection.
And according to Don Lemon....Trump killed George Floyd personally.
Robert DeNiro claims Trump is medically crazy.
So I agree....the virus is racist........

View attachment 342907
I knew Trump did it!
The only thing I have observed about you, mikey, is that you don't Know. You don't know to learn. You don't know to study. You apparently don't know to read.
You are the epitome of stupidity on USMB.

So, in this thread you've done nothing but attack two people.

Please take a deep breath and then.....GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Any response that points out weakness on the part of blacks is immediately branded as racist.

In fact, many think it's racist to even point out that simple fact (that it is killing a disproporationate number of blacks).

Sweden is all black.....CNN told me so.
And at what point do you dissolve into nothing? CNN told you Truth, and if CNN didn't, you weren't listening.

Sweden is all black.....CNN told me so.
And at what point do you dissolve into nothing? CNN told you Truth, and if CNN didn't, you weren't listening.

Sweden is all black ?

Who knew ?

All the media wants to cover now is all of the rioting that has been generated from a disgusting video shown over and over by the media. (Where have I heard this BS before?)

Everyone seems to have forgotten about COVID-19 and they're ending safe social-distancing and rioting in the streets.

Yep.....the Democrats and their terrorist media are doing a job on this country.

I must remind these rioters that we're in the middle of a pandemic. You're all going to die if you don't make sure you wear a mask and maintain 6 foot separation from each other while burning and looting. Take turns throwing rocks through those windows, and don't gather in groups larger than ten rioters when trashing a police vehicle. Remember during these volatile and uncertain times to keep safe and be happy.
View attachment 342893View attachment 342894View attachment 342895

Let me get this straight. You fuckers complain when the media talks about the hoax virus and now you’re complaining that they’re not? I’d suggest castrating yourself but clearly that has already been done to your victimized self loathing self.

Ask yourself this: After 4 years of Trump and the republicans are you better off now than you were?

Next plan to defeat president Trump: Race War.

Too bad their troops are still mostly on the other side of the border.
Yes, a "pandemic" which seems to be forgotten and which comes directly from the Chinese surely help by those no good democrat who never accept the beautiful victory of Trump so he must win in November to see them again collapse .

Forum List

Back