So much for sacred principles - Ayn Rand Institute Takes Free Gummint Money

They’ve always been complete phonies.

They pay taxes just like everyone else so they have every right to get some of it back

The foundation is none profit. They don't pay taxes.

The people who run it pat taxes

The people who work for it pay taxes

And the foundation still pays payroll taxes, unemployment taxes and workers comp taxes

Its hypocritical. No way around it and I say that as someone who sides with many Libertarian beliefs.

Last go round I was the official photographer for the WV Libertarian party convention.

They pay taxes just like everyone else so they have every right to get some of it back

And the foundation still pays payroll taxes, unemployment taxes and workers comp taxes

Its hypocritical. No way around it and I say that as someone who sides with many Libertarian beliefs.

Last go round I was the official photographer for the WV Libertarian party convention.

No it's not.

If you think the government takes too much of your money and you do nothing to get some of it back then you're just stupid

No it's not.

If you think the government takes too much of your money and you do nothing to get some of it back then you're just stupid

The way to change things is not to participate in it.

No it's not.

The way to change things is not to participate in it.

And if they have more of their own money they will be able to do more

If they don't obey the laws then they will be out of business so when the laws allow them to claw back some of their own money they'd be stupid not to do so.

Forum List

Back