So much for clearing up the planet! Climate change protesters who marched through Manhattan are...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
...branded hypocrites for leaving litter strewn across the city

Climate change skeptics have branded protesters who marched through Manhattan on Sunday as hypocrites for leaving litter strewn across the city.

New Yorkers uploaded images to social media sites showing piles of trash - included ditched paper and cardboard signs - left behind after thousands took part in the People's Climate March.

'Their love for the Earth is so real, they couldn't even use a trash can,' one critic, known as @chelsea_elisa on Twitter, wrote beneath an image of an overflowing trash can.

'Somehow this doesn't seem too green 2me,' David Kreutzer, a research fellow at the conservative think tank Heritage Foundation, wrote alongside another photo of litter on the ground.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

daily_picdump_1604_640_58.jpg

They All Missed The Trash Barrels On The Run

It figures.

It is not saving the planet they want. It is power they seek.

Climate change skeptics have branded protesters who marched through Manhattan on Sunday as hypocrites for leaving litter strewn across the city.

New Yorkers uploaded images to social media sites showing piles of trash - included ditched paper and cardboard signs - left behind after thousands took part in the People's Climate March.

'Their love for the Earth is so real, they couldn't even use a trash can,' one critic, known as @chelsea_elisa on Twitter, wrote beneath an image of an overflowing trash can.

'Somehow this doesn't seem too green 2me,' David Kreutzer, a research fellow at the conservative think tank Heritage Foundation, wrote alongside another photo of litter on the ground.

It figures.

Now where have I seen this before?

trash-and-other-debris-scattered-across-the-national-mall-after-obama-inauguration-ceremony.jpg

Of course Trump supporters are cleaner. They need to recycle their beer cans in order to buy their cigarettes

It figures.

Now where have I seen this before?

View attachment 280563
The difference is amazing!

Of course Trump supporters are cleaner. They need to recycle their beer cans in order to buy their cigarettes
so you admit we're responsible and you're not. gotcha.

I am a Green Party voter. We just smoke pot and climb trees and smoke some more pot. That said, yes I agree that republicans are very much responsible for an environmental mess.

I am a Green Party voter. We just smoke pot and climb trees and smoke some more pot. That said, yes I agree that republicans are very much responsible for an environmental mess.
cool, you can go back to your weed and trees. I don't give two shits what you think.

cool, you can go back to your weed and trees. I don't give two shits what you think.
Actually you do or you wouldn't have asked me the question to begin with. Too bad your snowflaky little feelings got hurt. Now run away and clutch your NRA pearl necklace.

Just goes to show what smoking dope does to your cognitive processes...if you were able to think past your politics, you would know that the worst pollution, and environmental problems in this nation are in the northeast states which have been under democrat control for as long as anyone can remember....

Forum List

Back