So, Minnesota cop is charged with manslaughter and Capital Cop isn't charged for murder of an unarmed? Figures....

Just try to imagine if this would have been one of the BLM riots, and a white officer unnecessarily shot and killed a black woman and the white cop got off scot free.

Can you even fathom the amount of rioting that would have gone on?!

This is what BLM faced at the Capitol.

View attachment 480292
That's because BLM and their cohorts have a proven record of violence. They were expecting violence with BLM, they were not expecting it with a Trump rally.

Well Jan 6 changed that, didn't it?

She was white.

And she was trying to murder the VP and congress.

Trump cult traitors tend to leave out such little insignificant details. More than that, they tend to lie openly about it. They're still all trying to justify their treasonous violent fascist coup attempt.

At this stage, anyone who isn't a traitor has taken the opportunity to abandon the Trump cult, so any remaining Trump cultists should be assumed to be violent traitors.
Trump did not change the institutions. Biden has been around a half century. He has talked out multiple mouths on his face on all the issues. He has changed his views and agendas to stay in power. And that is what its really about isn't it? Power and money. Beholden to China with a corrupted son also who really should be in prison. To kill another person can be easy. We see it everyday. I have seen no media and entertainers and politicians killed by the so called "Trump cultists". At least not yet.

The claim that Biden is all about money is absolutely hysterically funny. When he was in the Senate he was among those with the least wealth, if not the least. The reality is the Trumpster grifted more money for his short term in office than Biden has in his lifetime of community service. I mean Aristotle had it right a long damn time ago. Serving in public office should be reserved to those that, well SERVE the public. Trump has always served HIMSELF, and this nation got what the hell it deserved when it elected him.

President Trump lost a Billion Dollars in wealth, while serving his country.

Wow, I don't doubt it. Which goes to show how terrible of a businessman he really is. And it does absolutely nothing to counter the fact that he still grifted huge amounts of money through the a plethora of enterprises, from the his swearing in ceremony to this bullshit about the stolen election to hotel occupancy by foreign diplomats.

You are delusional - seek help.

Assli died for her cult leader Donald and nothing else. Does anyone think he cares about Ashli?
When you're part of an angry mob out to "hang Mike Pence" expect the police to use deadly force to keep the mob from killing the vice president and others in congress.

The officer would have been wholly justified in emptying his entire clip into that crowd and then reloading.
Then either you are a hypocrite or you whole heartedly support Chauvin crushing the life out of floyd and consider it justified.

You cannot have it both ways.

Go fuck yourself, shit bag.

Mmmmm, the bitter yet sweet tears of impotent fascist rage from a Trump cultist, over the failure of the cult's violent fascist coup attempt. So delicioius. Yumyumyumyumyum.

Keep on crying, Trump cultists. It doesn't matter. Your violent fascist pals are _still_ going to prison. And if you step out of line, you'll be going there as well. Remember, all of your fascist white supremacist groups are infiltrated, both online and in meatspace. That white guy beside you muttering hatred of blacks and liberals could be ... me. Hopefully, you're all behaving, so the FBI won't see you soon.

Worked as advertised, at least in DC.

The perp was involved in a violent armed insurrection against the US government.

She got justice.
There is no justice in murdering an unarmed woman who was a threat to no one.
I hope you get your "justice" soon.

A man lying on the ground and shot by a 20+ year veteran who claims to not know the difference between and pistol and a taser?

Only by lying to yourself and others do you equate these.
Provide a quote where this police officer said she didn't know the difference between her
pistol and a taser. Go ahead, miserable shitty liar. Provide that quote.
What's the matter? Have I upset your "conservative sensibilities?" Whatever that may be.
When she undertook with a group of other armed thugs to attack the Capitol she committed a crime. The police were defending the Capitol from a violent mob know to have attacked and injured at least 2 officers. Surely the officer in question took the threat to "hang Pence" from this mob seriously and fired in self defense.

She got justice.

Taser vs firearm?
Sonny if you're too stupid to have followed the news it is not up to me to enlighten you dumb tiny brain.
BUT
Just because I'm a sweetheart and love to make you people look even stupider than normal...

"I don't know the difference between a taser and a firearm" IS HER DEFENSE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Thanks folks. Be sure to tip your mod!
No you stupid fuck. The defense is that in the heat of the moment, as one of your beloved criminal blacks was fleeing the scene because he had warrants out (but he was such a great guy) a mistake was made. All due to the black criminal refusing to cooperate. As usual. He was warned to stop or be tased. Pulled the wrong weapon in the heat of the moment. Guess that fool fucked around and found out.
Look up, dumbass.
1618699618836.png

Thanks! Thanks everyone. Easy to do but to do this well? It's a art!

The perp was involved in a violent armed insurrection against the US government.

She got justice.

A man lying on the ground and shot by a 20+ year veteran who claims to not know the difference between and pistol and a taser?

Provide a quote where this police officer said she didn't know the difference between her
What's the matter? Have I upset your "conservative sensibilities?" Whatever that may be.
When she undertook with a group of other armed thugs to attack the Capitol she committed a crime. The police were defending the Capitol from a violent mob know to have attacked and injured at least 2 officers. Surely the officer in question took the threat to "hang Pence" from this mob seriously and fired in self defense.

She got justice.

Taser vs firearm?
Sonny if you're too stupid to have followed the news it is not up to me to enlighten you dumb tiny brain.
BUT
Just because I'm a sweetheart and love to make you people look even stupider than normal...

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

No you stupid fuck. The defense is that in the heat of the moment, as one of your beloved criminal blacks was fleeing the scene because he had warrants out (but he was such a great guy) a mistake was made. All due to the black criminal refusing to cooperate. As usual. He was warned to stop or be tased. Pulled the wrong weapon in the heat of the moment. Guess that fool fucked around and found out.
Look up, dumbass.
View attachment 481081

Your forfeit is noted.

She was white.

And she was trying to murder the VP and congress.

Trump cult traitors tend to leave out such little insignificant details. More than that, they tend to lie openly about it. They're still all trying to justify their treasonous violent fascist coup attempt.

At this stage, anyone who isn't a traitor has taken the opportunity to abandon the Trump cult, so any remaining Trump cultists should be assumed to be violent traitors.
Spoken like a true commie pussy.

She got justice.

She got justice.

Taser vs firearm?
BUT

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Look up, dumbass.
View attachment 481081

Your forfeit is noted.
Forfeit?
Sonny you been bitch slapped and are just too stupid to know it.

Now here's your oreo and milk. Off to bed with you before you poop the thread again.

She got justice.

She got justice.

Taser vs firearm?
BUT

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Look up, dumbass.
View attachment 481081

Your forfeit is noted.
Forfeit?

Now here's your oreo and milk. Off to bed with you before you poop the thread again.
You stupid bitch. You didn't refute anything in the facts I posted. If anybody got bitch slapped it's you Sparky. Another forfeit for you.

She got justice.

She got justice.

Taser vs firearm?
BUT

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Look up, dumbass.
View attachment 481081

Your forfeit is noted.
Forfeit?

You stupid bitch. You didn't refute anything in the facts I posted. If anybody got bitch slapped it's you Sparky. Another forfeit for you.
Goodness. Mighty upset about that bitch-slapping aren't you.
Don't worry, I'm sure your mommy will kiss it and make it all better.
Till then
Not knowing the difference between a firearm and a taser IS HER DEFENSE.

Think about it dumbass.
If she says it was not a mistake
Then she killed him on purpose
AND
Has lied about it.

You should thank me numbnuts. I'm giving your ignorant ass an out.

The Capitol cop killed a traitor in the act of attacking Congress while it was performing its constitutional duties. She voluntarily choose to be a criminal. She wasn't forced.
Correct.

She was killed committing an act of terror – she is alone responsible for her death.

The officer defending members of Congress is a hero.

New Topics

Forum List

Back