So, Minnesota cop is charged with manslaughter and Capital Cop isn't charged for murder of an unarmed? Figures....

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that she had a history of overstepping the boundaries of what is considered normal acceptable behavior to the point of breaking moral codes as well as the law. She was also a conspiracy theory buff, and those kind of people are not entirely rational. They're certainly not reasonable people because your normal everyday person does not buy into wild unsubstantiated ideas as if they're little more than everyday experiences which are easy to accept because it seem like little more than common sense to believe them. When you combine those two things (a certain level of irrationality with an emotionally volatile nature), no one should be surprised that a person like that will engage in wild and, quite possibly, illegal behavior
The issue isn't Ashli Babbitt's personality. It's a still unknown Capital cop who put a bullet through her neck
in a real live extrajudicial execution with this cop, who is being hidden away, playing the part of judge, jury
and of course, executioner. When firing that bullet was all so unnecessary. It was literally overkill.

I'm still waiting for a member of Congress with the guts to raise the issue. A worthless piece of shit in Minnesota is shot while resisting arrest (and is sugar coated by the AP as a "doting dad and ballplayer" ...he was also a long time gun toting criminal and strong armed robber but never mind about that) and the nation loses it's mind and the destruction of much of Minneapolis is imminent.

When will this woman receive a small modicum of justice?

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that she had a history of overstepping the boundaries of what is considered normal acceptable behavior to the point of breaking moral codes as well as the law. She was also a conspiracy theory buff, and those kind of people are not entirely rational. They're certainly not reasonable people because your normal everyday person does not buy into wild unsubstantiated ideas as if they're little more than everyday experiences which are easy to accept because it seem like little more than common sense to believe them. When you combine those two things (a certain level of irrationality with an emotionally volatile nature), no one should be surprised that a person like that will engage in wild and, quite possibly, illegal behavior
The issue isn't Ashli Babbitt's personality. It's a still unknown Capital cop who put a bullet through her neck
in a real live extrajudicial execution with this cop, who is being hidden away, playing the part of judge, jury
and of course, executioner. When firing that bullet was all so unnecessary. It was literally overkill.

I'm still waiting for a member of Congress with the guts to raise the issue. A worthless piece of shit in Minnesota is shot while resisting arrest (and is sugar coated by the AP as a "doting dad and ballplayer" ...he was also a long time gun toting criminal and strong armed robber but never mind about that) and the nation loses it's mind and the destruction of much of Minneapolis is imminent.

When will this woman receive a small modicum of justice?

Babbitt was not some innocent woman sitting on a park bench reading a Harlequin romance while feeding the pigeons. With several hundred others (out of a group of thousands of people) Babbitt was knee deep in an assault of our nation's Capitol. All of her co-conspirators could have been legally fired on, not because of their beliefs, but because of their actions.

Just try to imagine if this would have been one of the BLM riots, and a white officer unnecessarily shot and killed a black woman and the white cop got off scot free.

Can you even fathom the amount of rioting that would have gone on?!

Babbitt was not some innocent woman sitting on a park bench reading a Harlequin romance while feeding the pigeons. With several hundred others (out of a group of thousands of people) Babbitt was knee deep in an assault of our nation's Capitol. All of her co-conspirators could have been legally fired on, not because of their beliefs, but because of their actions.
Then any protestor occupying a place at a protest could be fired upon, no questions asked.
Every hear of a place called Kent State? What's next? Calling in tanks to roll over citizens
Tiananmen Square style? What did Ashli Babbitt do to deserve the death penalty?

You seem decent enough but maybe you should consider some of your remarks before you hit the
send button.

Last edited:
Then any protestor occupying a site at a protest could be fired upon, no questions asked.
Every hear of a place called Kent State? What's next? Calling in tanks to roll over citizens Tiananmen Square style?

You seem decent enough but maybe you should consider some of your remarks before you hit the
send button.

I remember Kent State. They were unarmed students demonstrating from a distance who were facing off (again, from a distance) from armed and poorly trained Ohio National Guard Troops.. Four unarmed students were killed, and nine unarmed students were injured.

A "protestor or protestors" can peacefully enter a building, even a US State or US Capitol building and protest PEACEFULLY, as a recent BLM peaceful protest took place in the Iowa State Capitol Building recently. But what happened in DC on Jan 6 was not a peaceful protest. It was a violent riot/ armed insurrection where the rioters called for the hanging of the VP while also seeking out the Speaker of the House.

I don't know if you've ever experienced an out-of-control emotional mob of people before in your life, but they're wholly predictably unpredictable, and I have little doubt that, since they were willing to assault hundreds of Capitol police officers who were young, healthy, and armed, they would have had no qualms about assaulting or killing members of Congress (or the VP) who they had been led to believe by Trump to be people who were engaged in stealing the election.

And what did Trump do? He sat and watched it on television and did nothing to stop it. When I was in the Army, they would have called that dereliction of duty.

Okay. Someone had to be shot through the neck and instantly killed because they weren't "peaceful"?
You must not be from this country. We have laws, trials, evidence, testimony, etc. before we execute people.
That explains much about your ignorance of civil rights here.

As far as Trump doing nothing to stop provocateurs from breaking the law he urged followers to protest peacefully and lawfully many times. I often heard it myself.
What makes you think Trump was going to deter anyone from staging a ruckus?

Detractors would call Trump a phony and attention hog if he showed up to do who knows what. And I've heard the criticism you level countless times. Nothing he could do would please you, would it.

The Yellow Press can't exploit the Ashly Babbit shooting to help their Dirty Democrat Party.
Ashly didn't have a warrant.
She was not resisting arrest.
She was unarmed.
She was not a threat.
Yet, where is the moral outrage?
It just shows everyone once again that the Left has zero principles, they only have a whole lot of hate, lies and corruption.
Angry mob of insurrectionists attacking our lawmakers. Hell, they were out to hang Mike Pence.

Least informed person on the board.
Then why is it you can't show where I'm wrong?

Just try to imagine if this would have been one of the BLM riots, and a white officer unnecessarily shot and killed a black woman and the white cop got off scot free.

This is what BLM faced at the Capitol.

1618528415186.png

The Yellow Press can't exploit the Ashly Babbit shooting to help their Dirty Democrat Party.
She was unarmed.
She was not a threat.
It just shows everyone once again that the Left has zero principles, they only have a whole lot of hate, lies and corruption.

The right wing has a very flexible set of principles...to be sure.

If you had an armed security guard who was standing there inside your store and someone was breaking in, you'd expect her to shoot them; dead.

Its comical. It really is. You guys are hilarious.

Okay...for 10 years, the "stand your ground" laws have been uniformly lauded and applauded by the right wing. Meaning that if someone is intent on doing you bodily harm...you have every right to shoot them. Dead. Somehow when the blob supporters are the ones getting shot at...you cry "murderer".

You've become the world's largest victim class.

Worked as advertised, at least in DC.

The perp was involved in a violent armed insurrection against the US government.

She got justice.
Go fuck yourself, shit bag.
There is no justice in murdering an unarmed woman who was a threat to no one.
I hope you get your "justice" soon.

A man lying on the ground and shot by a 20+ year veteran who claims to not know the difference between and pistol and a taser?

Only by lying to yourself and others do you equate these.
Provide a quote where this police officer said she didn't know the difference between her
pistol and a taser. Go ahead, miserable shitty liar. Provide that quote.
What's the matter? Have I upset your "conservative sensibilities?" Whatever that may be.
When she undertook with a group of other armed thugs to attack the Capitol she committed a crime. The police were defending the Capitol from a violent mob know to have attacked and injured at least 2 officers. Surely the officer in question took the threat to "hang Pence" from this mob seriously and fired in self defense.

She got justice.

Taser vs firearm?
Sonny if you're too stupid to have followed the news it is not up to me to enlighten you dumb tiny brain.
BUT
Just because I'm a sweetheart and love to make you people look even stupider than normal...

"I don't know the difference between a taser and a firearm" IS HER DEFENSE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Thanks folks. Be sure to tip your mod!

This is what BLM faced at the Capitol.

View attachment 480292
That's because BLM and their cohorts have a proven record of violence. They were expecting violence with BLM, they were not expecting it with a Trump rally.

Worked as advertised, at least in DC.

The perp was involved in a violent armed insurrection against the US government.

She got justice.
Go fuck yourself, shit bag.
There is no justice in murdering an unarmed woman who was a threat to no one.
I hope you get your "justice" soon.

A man lying on the ground and shot by a 20+ year veteran who claims to not know the difference between and pistol and a taser?

Only by lying to yourself and others do you equate these.
Provide a quote where this police officer said she didn't know the difference between her
pistol and a taser. Go ahead, miserable shitty liar. Provide that quote.
What's the matter? Have I upset your "conservative sensibilities?" Whatever that may be.
When she undertook with a group of other armed thugs to attack the Capitol she committed a crime. The police were defending the Capitol from a violent mob know to have attacked and injured at least 2 officers. Surely the officer in question took the threat to "hang Pence" from this mob seriously and fired in self defense.

She got justice.

Taser vs firearm?
Sonny if you're too stupid to have followed the news it is not up to me to enlighten you dumb tiny brain.
BUT
Just because I'm a sweetheart and love to make you people look even stupider than normal...

"I don't know the difference between a taser and a firearm" IS HER DEFENSE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Thanks folks. Be sure to tip your mod!
No you stupid fuck. The defense is that in the heat of the moment, as one of your beloved criminal blacks was fleeing the scene because he had warrants out (but he was such a great guy) a mistake was made. All due to the black criminal refusing to cooperate. As usual. He was warned to stop or be tased. Pulled the wrong weapon in the heat of the moment. Guess that fool fucked around and found out.

Our "government" never fails to let us down.....
An insurrectionist was killed in the act of committing a crime.

Open and shut. Officer did his or her duty.

Holy hell.....
Like it or don't, that's the fact.

Actually, nothing could be farther from the truth than your "fact" But what the hell, thanks for playing!
Defeated by the quote function?

Again?

She was white.

And she was trying to murder the VP and congress.

Trump cult traitors tend to leave out such little insignificant details. More than that, they tend to lie openly about it. They're still all trying to justify their treasonous violent fascist coup attempt.

At this stage, anyone who isn't a traitor has taken the opportunity to abandon the Trump cult, so any remaining Trump cultists should be assumed to be violent traitors.
Murder with what? Her bare hands? She wasn’t carrying as much as a nail file. She was guilty of trespass and disorderly conduct, both are misdemeanors, not capital crimes.

She was unarmed.
She was not a threat.

You are one stupid ass troll. So, if someone is banging on your front door. They have no warrants, they have no weapon. But they are trying their best to break down your door and invade your house. Do you shoot em? Are do you check to see if they have a weapon first. Good God Almighty but you flippin ass right wingers on this site don't have enough intelligence to fill a thimble, and you have absolutely no damn honor.
You are only allowed to use deadly force when there is a clear and immediate danger of death. Only a moron would make the comment “they are doing their best to break down your door and invade your house. Do you shoot em?” No you don’t shoot them, if you did you would be charged and convicted of murder. A citizen and most especially a LEO is required to use every alternative to deadly force before using deadly force. She was climbing through a small window and there were multiple Capitol Police officers there, they could have easily cuffed and arrested her and any other protestors who came through that small opening one at a time. No, the UNIDENTIFIED Capitol Police officer panicked and fired his weapon. If the same scenario had happened anywhere except DC, the officer would have been publicly identified and suspended pending an investigation and the press would have been baying for his blood.

Forum List

Back