So, Minnesota cop is charged with manslaughter and Capital Cop isn't charged for murder of an unarmed? Figures....

Maced them. Used rubber bullets.
Exactly.
Using tasers, simply grabbing this lone unarmed woman when squeezing through a broken window
would both work nicely.

Who is fucking gutless and stupid enough to claim shooting this unarmed woman in the neck
was the only to stop this veteran? Such rationalizers are lower than the generals of the CCP
who regularly murder their people. These losers belong in China.

Maced them. Used rubber bullets.
Exactly.
Using tasers, simply grabbing this lone unarmed woman when squeezing through a broken window
would both work nicely.

Who is fucking gutless and stupid enough to claim shooting this unarmed woman in the neck
was the only to stop this veteran? Such rationalizers are lower than the generals of the CCP
who regularly murder their people. These losers belong in China.

I know one thing for an absolute CERTAINTY; they are fascist democrats who would argue with Jesus Christ. They are pathetic.

Worked as advertised, at least in DC.

The perp was involved in a violent armed insurrection against the US government.

She got justice.
Go fuck yourself, shit bag.
There is no justice in murdering an unarmed woman who was a threat to no one.
I hope you get your "justice" soon.

A man lying on the ground and shot by a 20+ year veteran who claims to not know the difference between and pistol and a taser?

Only by lying to yourself and others do you equate these.
Provide a quote where this police officer said she didn't know the difference between her
pistol and a taser. Go ahead, miserable shitty liar. Provide that quote.

Once a riot is declared military type rules of engagement replace law enforcement policies; procedures and protocols. Priorities drastically change. A mob was breaking windows and breaking down doors while screaming their intentions of murdering the persons being protected and individuals tasked with protecting those persons.
Ashli decided to be a "Breacher" or "Tip of the Spear" responsible for breaching an entrance into a secure area and by doing so giving access to the mob of the secure area and endangering all within the confines of the confined area. Choice, allow the secure area to be overridden and accept friendly casualties or simply kill the breacher and all who may decide to follow.
That's a chicken shit rationalization for murdering an unarmed woman in cold blood.
Don't think people don't notice how you try to legitimize an extrajudicial execution.
You're a fool.
...in cold blood?

How "cold blooded" do you think you would be if you, along with several other officers, are attempting to barricade a door with a wild mob on the other side trying to break it down while yelling threats at you? I think your blood would be pretty hot at that point.

Babbitt clearly had an anger management problem along with an impulse control problem. That's likely why she had two separate restraining orders filed against her.

She had also been accused, then found not guilty, of reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car in 2016.

My guess is you would have a completely different view if she had tampered with your car.

...in cold blood?

How "cold blooded" do you think you would be if you, along with several other officers, are attempting to barricade a door with a wild mob on the other side trying to break it down while yelling threats at you? I think your blood would be pretty hot at that point.

Babbitt clearly had an anger management problem along with an impulse control problem. That's likely why she had two separate restraining orders filed against her.

She had also been accused, then found not guilty, of reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car in 2016.

My guess is you would have a completely different view if she had tampered with your car.
Are you REALLY claiming that a couple of episodes of anger management problems justifies an extra judicial
execution? With some still unknown cop as judge, jury and executioner?

Maybe you should modify your view before you become known as a witless clown with asinine posts.
Your choice. But to me your post already marks you as an authoritarian ass who doesn't like our
system of justice and laws.

Assli died for her cult leader Donald and nothing else. Does anyone think he cares about Ashli?
When you're part of an angry mob out to "hang Mike Pence" expect the police to use deadly force to keep the mob from killing the vice president and others in congress.
pence was nowhere near it.

The Capitol cop killed a traitor in the act of attacking Congress while it was performing its constitutional duties. She voluntarily choose to be a criminal. She wasn't forced.

Assli died for her cult leader Donald and nothing else. Does anyone think he cares about Ashli?
When you're part of an angry mob out to "hang Mike Pence" expect the police to use deadly force to keep the mob from killing the vice president and others in congress.
pence was nowhere near it.

Agreed. Pence and anyone of "importance" had already been moved - their worthless asses had already been scurried away from the "danger".

The Capitol cop killed a traitor in the act of attacking Congress while it was performing its constitutional duties. She voluntarily choose to be a criminal. She wasn't forced.

Amazing! How quickly the fascist democrats have suddenly embraced "government" - as soon as that worthless piece of dementia-ridden Biden and his Commie VP take over the reigns....absolutely amazing...

Laws in this country are skewed to do what the "leaders" want. I was a CID agent (Army) for 22 years. Had I drawn my weapon and shot someone who "might" have posed a reasonable threat to someone (which she did not) I would have been charged (at the very least) with willful manslaughter.

However, because this LEO was "protecting" our "leaders" - it was shoved under the rug. Now, had the woman been black..............
Do you happen to have a head count on the number of black women that were attempting to overthrow the US government?

...in cold blood?

Are you REALLY claiming that a couple of episodes of anger management problems justifies an extra judicial

Maybe you should modify your view before you become known as a witless clown with asinine posts.
Your choice. But to me your post already marks you as an authoritarian ass who doesn't like our

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that she had a history of overstepping the boundaries of what is considered normal acceptable behavior to the point of breaking moral codes as well as the law. She was also a conspiracy theory buff, and those kind of people are not entirely rational. They're certainly not reasonable people because your normal everyday person does not buy into wild unsubstantiated ideas as if they're little more than everyday experiences which are easy to accept because it seem like little more than common sense to believe them. When you combine those two things (a certain level of irrationality with an emotionally volatile nature), no one should be surprised that a person like that will engage in wild and, quite possibly, illegal behavior

Laws in this country are skewed to do what the "leaders" want. I was a CID agent (Army) for 22 years. Had I drawn my weapon and shot someone who "might" have posed a reasonable threat to someone (which she did not) I would have been charged (at the very least) with willful manslaughter.

However, because this LEO was "protecting" our "leaders" - it was shoved under the rug. Now, had the woman been black..............
Do you happen to have a head count on the number of black women that were attempting to overthrow the US government?

An exact count? No. However, look around you. How many black women are in "Black Lies Matter"? Figure that one out and you might have a near-perfect account.....

All the senators and congress people that are black democrats. Don't know the actual number.

...in cold blood?

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that she had a history of overstepping the boundaries of what is considered normal acceptable behavior to the point of breaking moral codes as well as the law. She was also a conspiracy theory buff, and those kind of people are not entirely rational. They're certainly not reasonable people because your normal everyday person does not buy into wild unsubstantiated ideas as if they're little more than everyday experiences which are easy to accept because it seem like little more than common sense to believe them. When you combine those two things (a certain level of irrationality with an emotionally volatile nature), no one should be surprised that a person like that will engage in wild and, quite possibly, illegal behavior
They keep losing and being humiliated. Look at the battles they are choosing. Their leaders are sad comical clowns like Trump. They have gone from badass tough guys to wimpy whining snowflakes and victims overnight.

Forum List

Back