So many places saying you can't enter without proof of vaccination.

Thank you for going maskless. Whenever I wear a mask, you can be assured that an enforcer has had to go out of his way to have me mask up. I won't ever volunteer the mask. Thank you for thinking about other people who think masks are bullshit!
Sarcasm?

For the record...MASKS DO NOTHING to stop the spread of the virus. NOTHING. Even the cdc admits that but still insists ya wear one. For what? Brownie points or to show you are one of the sheep?

I. Will. Not. Wear. One.
If I get THE CHINESE VIRUS MADE IN WUHAN AND FUNDED BY FAUCI...so be it. We all gotta go sometime. And to say I need to wear it for others? Fuck that shit. Fuck the others. I refuse to get jabbed or gasp for air behind a USELESS mask for people I don't know and don't give a rats ass about. They can hide in their homes if they are that afraid.

Funny and no haha funny how we are all bickering about masks and vax's and everyone is now focused on that INSTEAD of who made the chemical warfare agent from the get go. CHINA. But that's ok. They are sitting back and laughing at us anyway because they got away with poisoning the world.

So touchy over such simple questions.

Poor guy.

Crying again, huh? Been a rough day, huh gay boy.

No Democrat policy is you caring about anyone but yourself. They are all designed for your own selfish benefit. Every one of them

Went to the market this morning. Maskless of course. Over the speaker system, they said "thank you for shopping with us. We ask that those NOT vaccinated to please wear a mask". So I chuckled, but I didn't put one on, nor am I vaxxed. Dumb fucks think the maskless is spreading the CHINA virus. Nope. It's the vaxxed that are sick and dying now. Couldn't get them the first round, so they came up with the ready made waiting to go vax they cooked up and NOW they get to see more keel off. Next will be water supply.
You rode the special bus to school didn't you?
Went to the market this morning. Maskless of course. Over the speaker system, they said "thank you for shopping with us. We ask that those NOT vaccinated to please wear a mask". So I chuckled, but I didn't put one on, nor am I vaxxed. Dumb fucks think the maskless is spreading the CHINA virus. Nope. It's the vaxxed that are sick and dying now. Couldn't get them the first round, so they came up with the ready made waiting to go vax they cooked up and NOW they get to see more keel off. Next will be water supply.
And you are the reason we can’t have nice things. You are the reason the pandemic continues. You are the reason mask mandates and now vaccine mandates are being considered.

It is not the vaccinated that are getting sick and dying. We now have a pandemic of the unvaccinated like you.

You care more about how I feel than I do, gay boy.

It's just classic that you'd say someone isn't thinking of anyone but himself when you're a Democrat and there is nothing in the world to you other than yourself

Anyone getting a fake vaccine card is too stupid to be one person and deserves to die of covid.
The elites are dead inside. They follow the Biblical scripture as a lark whether true or not.. All of our faults and flaws are used against us. There is no way people can prosper if everyone is paid off for all of their irresponsible ways. And then include all of us whose bodies break down before others or need special attention. Then we go to education or the lack of it when we spend several times more then most advanced nations for it. After that, we are separated into many groups with some favored over others even if not as good in some fields of work and pushed in everything we do. People who type as I just did are put through a wringer if they have just one minor flaw as to push agendas that cost many times more then they have to. The world is about efficiency in producing product for us all to survive. We are gluttonous compared to other nations and we have a good percentage of the population trying to survive. So a fraud potentate in power who accuses others of lying and shows up to lie every time he on that magnificent Prog stage is part and parcel of the demons. China building a navy destroyer for a couple hundred million while we spend near two and a half billion for the same is a dead end. Even if their technology is not equal yet. But they have caught up in some and within a couple decades eclipse us.

Actually...this is an invastion of our privacy. You CANNOT ask a person WHY they have an ESA animal or a service animal. Period. Illegal. So what makes them think this is any different having to show your ss number when entering a store, for example. If they demand to see your "paper", tell them to fuck off and go somewhere else.
As has been previously noted, the anti-science social deviants, however crackpot, cannot place their selfish whims above the safety of the American People:

In the 1905 Supreme Court case, 197 U.S., Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the High Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court’s decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the power of the state to enforce public health measures.
In every well ordered society charged with the duty of conserving the safety of its members the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand. Real liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own liberty, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others.”

100186.gif
"Ah'd go tuh hoedowns
bare-asssed, ceptin' fer whar
Ah guts tuh stick mah gun!"

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
There is no AIDS pandemic, nor a vaccine to inoculate against it as is the case with Covid.

I wish everybody who thinks masks are bullshit would fight it.
At least, if ideological fanatics attacked public health professionals, none of the nut jobs would be hiding behind masks, so we could nab them even more easily than the Trump goons on January 6.

There is no AIDS pandemic, nor a vaccine to inoculate against it as is the case with Covid.
Definition of a pandemic
adjective
  1. (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world

Number is AIDS cases worldwide

Jun 25, 2021 — 37.9 million people worldwide are currently living with HIV or AIDS

For the record...MASKS DO NOTHING to stop the spread of the virus. NOTHING. Even the cdc admits that but still insists ya wear one. For what? Brownie points or to show you are one of the sheep?

I. Will. Not. Wear. One.
If I get THE CHINESE VIRUS MADE IN WUHAN AND FUNDED BY FAUCI...so be it. We all gotta go sometime. And to say I need to wear it for others? Fuck that shit. Fuck the others. I refuse to get jabbed or gasp for air behind a USELESS mask for people I don't know and don't give a rats ass about. They can hide in their homes if they are that afraid.
You sound like a lot of fun.

Forum List

Back