So many places saying you can't enter without proof of vaccination.

There is no AIDS pandemic, nor a vaccine to inoculate against it as is the case with Covid.
Retroviral (including HIV-1) elements can integrate into the coronavirus genome, so all wetbacks should be tested for both before entering. Better still kick JoeXi and his sleep-up out and close the border.

Honest ones are available for free.

Reminds me of the counterfeiter who invested heaving in creating very convincing fake pennies.

I didn't have Covid so the risk of the shot was lower than the risk of getting covid and I got the shot.

But for someone who had it, the risk isn't worth it for a piece of paper because the Democrats are dicks and forcing people with natural immunity to get the shot anyway. I'd pay $150 to not take a vaccination I don't need in a heartbeat.

Democrat strategy

- People who don't need the shot will get them
- And if you did you will still wear a mask that doesn't work

It's the party you chose

Last edited:
I didn't have Covid so the risk of the shot was lower than the risk of getting covid and I got the shot.

But for someone who had it, the risk isn't worth it for a piece of paper because the Democrast are being a dicks and forcing people with natural immunity to get the shot anyway. I'd pay $150 to no take a vaccination I don't need in a heartbeat.

Democrat strategy

- People who don't need the shot will get them
- And if you did you will still wear a mask that doesn't work

It's the party you chose
Your hyper-partisan rage is being replaced by more and more Republican politicians abandoning their ideological dogma and now respecting public health experts.

Your hyper-partisan rage is being replaced by more and more Republican politicians abandoning their ideological dogma and now respecting public health experts.

Whoa, I hit a nerve, damn, schmidlap lost it! Throwing things and cursing. Damn don't kick the dog. Calm down, seriously, you're going to have a coronary

Forum List

Back