So Many People Protesting.Don't They Have A Life?,Hobbies,Activities,Interests & Jobs?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_liar: :dunno: and we are all saying this when we see thousands of people lining the main streets of their home towns. it's as if they have nothing to do at home? When you think of all the millions of Americans who just can't wait for 5pm to race home from work, make dinner, be with family, go on line while watching TV,,,etc.
:dunno:
Then you look at these crowds,in some cases blocking traffic, throwing stuff, maybe even trashing cars/property/stray pets,,etc.
And they are upset that A Republican won?
They should wonder why they are all unemployed and stupid like all democrats/liberals. its as if they have no idea what has happened since 2009. :cow:

:desk: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_liar: :dunno: and we are all saying this when we see thousands of people lining the main streets of their home towns. it's as if they have nothing to do at home? When you think of all the millions of Americans who just can't wait for 5pm to race home from work, make dinner, be with family, go on line while watching TV,,,etc.
Then you look at these crowds,in some cases blocking traffic, throwing stuff, maybe even trashing cars/property/stray pets,,etc.
They should wonder why they are all unemployed and stupid like all democrats/liberals. its as if they have no idea what has happened since 2009. :cow:
They are professional protesters shipped in from all over the country…

No. To such people, government is Everything. They depend on it, beg from it, get sustenance from it, use it to control others around them, depend on it for every part of their lives. Without Government, these people believe they are nothing.

And they may be right.

These are the people who will wink out of existence if a small-government advocate takes over. They are terrified of the future without a Clinton.

• Banned
They are professional protesters shipped in from all over the country…
are they all getting free cheeseburgers and toilet paper {well, just in case they run into a white car}

What are you complaining about?

After all, it is just what the Tea Party, Alt-Right and crypto-fascists have been doing for years.

I guess you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

I'm not sure that there's a point to protesting the results of a fairly held election. Do they think that if they protest enough, someone will declare that Clinton is the winner? It's a waste of time, so these have to be the dumbest protests in all human history.

I live in an ultra liberal community. As far as I can tell, the protesting is confined to the quad on the university campus.
My suspicion is that the number of people protesting is being exaggerated.

They're bummed. They're gonna have to get jobs. Their moocher salad days may be coming to end. Let em burn some shit down. It's what Democrats do. But it won't change anything. They're all done.

What are you complaining about?

After all, it is just what the Tea Party, Alt-Right and crypto-fascists have been doing for years.

I guess you can dish it out, but you can't take it.
Please elaborate.

They're bummed. They're gonna have to get jobs. Their moocher salad days may be coming to end. Let em burn some shit down. It's what Democrats do. But it won't change anything. They're all done.
well i am not going to any fast food restaurant that hired these boobs cause they had to get jobs! i have had my share of burgers with "Mouse Toppings"

It seems that the kids might get a passing grade in political science by vandalizing republican headquarters. One pretty young babe said she was a Sanders supporter but she voted for Hillary. Didn't she know that Hillary sabotaged the Sanders campaign or didn't she care?

It seems that the kids might get a passing grade in political science by vandalizing republican headquarters. One pretty young babe said she was a Sanders supporter but she voted for Hillary. Didn't she know that Hillary sabotaged the Sanders campaign or didn't she care?
and how old is she? was she an adult during the 90's? does she know anything about the clintons?

Of course they don't have jobs...probably why they're pissed.
They live off the system and are mad the handouts are endangered!

Nutman, well suited, are you for real? drawing a comparison between the recent violence in the streets to the Tea Party protests? Crypto fascists? Do you have any idea what a fascist is, or fascism for that mater, or is this just a convenient buz world? Why don't you do a little homework on the progressive movement and evolution of fascism.
Protests are one thing, our right, however, destruction of property and violence is not acceptable. I don't recall, possibly due to advanced age, when the pretender in chief was elected, then reelected, was there protests, violence, and destruction of property?

. It sure baffles me as to where these people come from, and yes if they are being moved from other area's, then a law should be passed to stop this kind of non-sense. People should have to transport themselves to and from events, and not be organized in ways that are going to be engaging in illegal activities as the final result of such organizing. It's amazing how many people are able to do this sort of thing..It's as if they have no job or responsibilities in life. Must be nice..

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back