So Many People Missing So Many Points About the Electoral College Vote

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
After the fraudulent certification of Joe Biden’s fake Electoral College votes this week, it’s amazing to see so many people missing the point of what Donald Trump’s supporters wanted. We wanted an audit of the 2020 election. That’s it! That’s all!

If you can audit the votes in Pennsylvania and show us a legitimate reason why there were 200,000 more ballots cast than there are registered voters in that state, then fine! Prove to us that Joe Biden legitimately received 80 million votes and we’ll accept the results and move on.

Just don’t certify the vote until that happens. Prove to us that the election was real. But no – everyone up to and including Mike Pence claims we wanted the votes “thrown out.”

We have to assume bad faith on all of these people when they can’t even be honest about what just happened. I’ve been studying the writings of constitutional lawyers and legal scholars a lot since that fraud of an “election” took place and can say categorically that I completely disagree with Mike Pence and his legal counsel.

On the morning when Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Josh Hawley (R-MO) were about to launch the brilliant, constitutional and legal strategy to call for an audit, Mike Pence betrayed America. He sent out a lengthy letter explaining that he believes he does not have the clear authority granted to him by the Electoral College Act. Pence announced that he was going to betray President Trump and the gigantic majority that reelected him. (That went over really well with the crowd that had gathered in DC, you may have noticed.)

As I’ve written previously, the President of the Senate (the Vice President of the United States) is vested with sole authority during the counting of the Electoral College votes, under the Electoral College Act.

Pence had the option to count Joe Biden’s electors and toss the competing Trump electors from Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico in the trash (those seven states all seated dueling sets of electors due to fraud).

Or Pence could toss the Biden electors from those states in the trash and count the Trump electors. I would have been fine with this option, by the way, even though it would have caused chaos and fits, and would have ended up in the courts.

But Ted Cruz, who is a smarter constitutional lawyer than the rest of us put together, came up with an even better option. His plan, upon objecting to the votes from disputed states, was to send the dueling electoral votes back to the states. Then, appoint an Election Commission to carry out an emergency ten-day audit of the votes, before certifying actual real winners devoid of fraud.

This was brilliant, constitutional and would have been totally legal. Bravo to Ted Cruz for thinking of it, because he tied the actual desire of Trump supporters into a workable solution that could have avoided a civil war. This could have given us the audit of the votes that we’ve been asking for all along.

Look, I would grudgingly accept that Joe Biden was elected if there was a real audit of the votes. I’m sure many of you would as well. But every time when we have asked for or demanded an audit of the votes in those fishy blue cities for the past two months, the people in charge have just sheepishly looked at the clock and told us it’s too late. Nothing suspicious about that!

No, we can’t have transparency, and you icky Trump supporters will just have to take our word for it that a non-existent presidential campaign somehow drummed up 80 million votes.

Have you caught on to what Mike Pence actually did here? He made a big announcement that he does not have “sole authority” to discard Electoral College votes during his role in the counting. (He does. The law says so.)

And then Mike Pence used his sole authority to discard the Trump-Pence electors!

Out of all the disappointments over this stolen election, Mike Pence’s betrayal of his own base is perhaps the most upsetting. We thought you were a Christian, Mr. Pence, but you have now signed your name to a lie by certifying a false victor in the 2020 election. No true Christian could have ever done that.

This article is a reprint from AMERICAN Liberty Report >> So Many People Missing So Many Points About the Electoral College Vote - American Liberty Report

After the fraudulent certification of Joe Biden’s fake Electoral College votes this week, it’s amazing to see so many people missing the point of what Donald Trump’s supporters wanted. We wanted an audit of the 2020 election. That’s it! That’s all!

LOL - utter horeshit. They wanted a do-over because they lost. That's ALL this is about.

If you can audit the votes in Pennsylvania and show us a legitimate reason why there were 200,000 more ballots cast than there are registered voters in that state, then fine! Prove to us that Joe Biden legitimately received 80 million votes and we’ll accept the results and move on.

Just don’t certify the vote until that happens. Prove to us that the election was real. But no – everyone up to and including Mike Pence claims we wanted the votes “thrown out.”

We have to assume bad faith on all of these people when they can’t even be honest about what just happened. I’ve been studying the writings of constitutional lawyers and legal scholars a lot since that fraud of an “election” took place and can say categorically that I completely disagree with Mike Pence and his legal counsel.

On the morning when Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Josh Hawley (R-MO) were about to launch the brilliant, constitutional and legal strategy to call for an audit, Mike Pence betrayed America. He sent out a lengthy letter explaining that he believes he does not have the clear authority granted to him by the Electoral College Act. Pence announced that he was going to betray President Trump and the gigantic majority that reelected him. (That went over really well with the crowd that had gathered in DC, you may have noticed.)

As I’ve written previously, the President of the Senate (the Vice President of the United States) is vested with sole authority during the counting of the Electoral College votes, under the Electoral College Act.

Pence had the option to count Joe Biden’s electors and toss the competing Trump electors from Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico in the trash (those seven states all seated dueling sets of electors due to fraud).

Or Pence could toss the Biden electors from those states in the trash and count the Trump electors. I would have been fine with this option, by the way, even though it would have caused chaos and fits, and would have ended up in the courts.

But Ted Cruz, who is a smarter constitutional lawyer than the rest of us put together, came up with an even better option. His plan, upon objecting to the votes from disputed states, was to send the dueling electoral votes back to the states. Then, appoint an Election Commission to carry out an emergency ten-day audit of the votes, before certifying actual real winners devoid of fraud.

This was brilliant, constitutional and would have been totally legal. Bravo to Ted Cruz for thinking of it, because he tied the actual desire of Trump supporters into a workable solution that could have avoided a civil war. This could have given us the audit of the votes that we’ve been asking for all along.

Look, I would grudgingly accept that Joe Biden was elected if there was a real audit of the votes. I’m sure many of you would as well. But every time when we have asked for or demanded an audit of the votes in those fishy blue cities for the past two months, the people in charge have just sheepishly looked at the clock and told us it’s too late. Nothing suspicious about that!

No, we can’t have transparency, and you icky Trump supporters will just have to take our word for it that a non-existent presidential campaign somehow drummed up 80 million votes.

Have you caught on to what Mike Pence actually did here? He made a big announcement that he does not have “sole authority” to discard Electoral College votes during his role in the counting. (He does. The law says so.)

And then Mike Pence used his sole authority to discard the Trump-Pence electors!

Out of all the disappointments over this stolen election, Mike Pence’s betrayal of his own base is perhaps the most upsetting. We thought you were a Christian, Mr. Pence, but you have now signed your name to a lie by certifying a false victor in the 2020 election. No true Christian could have ever done that.

This article is a reprint from AMERICAN Liberty Report >> So Many People Missing So Many Points About the Electoral College Vote - American Liberty Report
The votes were counted, recounted and re-recounted, certified by both Democratic and Republican election officials, recertified by both Democratic and Republican state officials and nearly all court cases were dismissed out-of-hand. It was all over except the Trump lies that got 5 people killed, many losing their jobs, others arrested and to be arrested. I hope it was worth believing a narcissistic demagogue, because it doesn't look it from here.

What would stop Vice-President Pence from simply declaring himself president? Nothing.

Hell bells, who knew back in 2016 V.P. Biden could have just thrown out the slates of electors and declared Hillary to be the next president!? lol

If one looks deeply enough into the life background and business affairs of a majority of United States elected legislators and Mike Pence then one will find underlying STRONG, irrefutable ties to the Chinese Communist Party and/or Big Tech companies. Therein lies the answer and the key to understanding the whole excruciating and sordid result of the 2020 presidential election. Mitch McConnell himself is essentially "married" to the CCP, for example—and that is just the tip of the iceberg. As for many other federal legislators either China or Facebook or Google or You Tube literally owns their wealth and success. Never in the history of the United States have federal elected legislators been more wealthy or more tied to foreign interests.

Additionally, there exists this little global effort you might have heard of known as The Great Reset or Agenda 21/31, which is in fact a worldwide effort backed by China, the UN, the WEF and other elite global power players to catalogue everyone and everything on this planet for use by a handful of men and women, and to reduce worldwide population by a large percentage. Think Nazi final solution but on a planetary scale. There is no way The Great Reset could have ever succeeded beyond the borders of a few Third World shitholes with Donald Trump in office, serving as POTUS. So the plan to steal the 2020 US presidential election was neither fomented nor hatched by domestic enemies of the American People alone. It was again, a global effort with backing that extends from Beijing to Brussels and beyond. All of which begs the question: how does one fight the will of the entire world, even if said will is purely malevolent, anti-American and anti-human?

Who would you trust to do this audit? Obviously not the Dems or the GOP (they are obviously all RINOs) or anyone in the Trump administration (like AG Barr) or anyone on Trump's legal team (they have yet to convince any judges with their evidence). Who's left?

Who would you trust to do this audit? Obviously not the Dems or the GOP (they are obviously all RINOs) or anyone in the Trump administration (like AG Barr) or anyone on Trump's legal team (they have yet to convince any judges with their evidence). Who's left?

Alex Jones

LOL - utter horeshit. They wanted a do-over because they lost. That's ALL this is about.

Factually false
Pay better attention you ignorant fuck.

No judge looked at any evidence

What would stop Vice-President Pence from simply declaring himself president? Nothing.

Hell bells, who knew back in 2016 V.P. Biden could have just thrown out the slates of electors and declared Hillary to be the next president!? lol

You don't understand the story
At all

Factually false
Pay attention to what? Random dipshits on the internet?

You people have lost touch with sane reality. You'll believe absolutely any bullshit that confirms your biases.

The votes were counted, recounted and re-recounted, certified by both Democratic and Republican election officials, recertified by both Democratic and Republican state officials and nearly all court cases were dismissed out-of-hand. It was all over except the Trump lies that got 5 people killed, many losing their jobs, others arrested and to be arrested. I hope it was worth believing a narcissistic demagogue, because it doesn't look it from here.

Is that because your eyes are inside the head of a really ignorant fuck?

Factually false
Pay attention to what? Random dipshits on the internet?

You people have lost touch with sane reality. You'll believe absolutely any bullshit that confirms your biases.

Your post was made up.
Pay attention you getting even more ignorant fuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back