So Many Executive Orders Moving DA'S And Judges Around In Florida. What's This All About?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
a look at DeSantis Executive orders and all I see for the most part is soooo much moving District Attorneys (called state attorneys in Florida) and Judges around. Were these people not elected? There are also some Executive orders marked “ Confidential” and you cannot see them. Not clickable anywhere so much for Sunshine State. We need to be looking under every rock this guy is hiding with his pen. God only what he is doing in secret.

It is also strange that I sure didn’t see an executive order to move migrants from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard at the taxpayers expense.

I don’t know if the ones I listed are clickable here.

What are all of these confidential executive orders???? He is not the king.

a look at DeSantis Executive orders and all I see for the most part is soooo much moving District Attorneys (called state attorneys in Florida) and Judges around. Were these people not elected? There are also some Executive orders marked “ Confidential” and you cannot see them. Not clickable anywhere so much for Sunshine State. We need to be looking under every rock this guy is hiding with his pen. God only what he is doing in secret.

It is also strange that I sure didn’t see an executive order to move migrants from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard at the taxpayers expense.

Sounds like King Ron, to me. In 2024 it might be King Ron vs Don King.

The 4 orders I looked at presumably are orders related to someone being appointed as special prosecutor for a specific case. Not uncommon when there is police involved shooting for instance.

Either is Biden, jerk.

DeSantis is acting like he no longer gives two shits about our state in his quest to be the next fascist idol after Trump crashes. Is it working? Anyone feel like showering him with shameless adoration?

DeSantis is acting like he no longer gives two shits about our state in his quest to be the next fascist idol after Trump crashes. Is it working? Anyone feel like showering him with shameless adoration?
Trump was not a fascist. You are stupid.

You will know what true fascism is at some point. And you and many others voting for these traitors will have been a major part of it. Once completely here, it just doesn't go away the next day because you were a bored American. This is as real as it gets.

If you can find it, in our budget that destantis himself signed not too long ago he allocated 12 million to relocate illegals from our state the state of Florida. First, he did not send them from our state he sent them from Texas. Second, they were asylum seeker's protected under Federal law and most had interviews already scheduled in the next few weeks.

Although, desantis might say well I had them land at an airport first in NW Florida so they did come from Florida.

Oooh better sic the FBI brownshirts on him.....
Take his phone and his underwear.

Any specific order that scares you? I read a couple and the relocations were justified.
Not sure what the classified EOs are all about. Could just be directing the state police or something. Who knows.

DeSantis is the best Governor in the US and he is doing all the right things we Floridians want him to be doing.

He will win reelection by a landslide and he we will be President one of these days so you Moon Bats can kiss my Cracker ass.

Fuck off, shitbag. Do you live in FL? No? Fuck you then. :fu:

Trump is LITERALLY Hitler, so what would that make DeSantis?

I'd say Satan, but you guys said that was Bush II.

Oh!

You LOVE Bush II now, so let's say that DeSantis is LITERALLY Satan!

Problem solved.

:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back