So many black africans are cons

Scammers and blaggers have been in every society from time immemorial.

I well remember as a kid seeing my mum try and sneak in the back door, and pointing while shouting-

"Mother - where did you get that leg of lamb?"

No race, creed or culture is devoid of the eternal scam/blagger.

Sorry Im not racist, and gypsies are also cons, but i noticed that so many people from africa try to con you, they are story tellers and then they ask for money. They did that often to me, and I really like blacks but they are scammers and annoying. Why they write me? Or do they write everyone did they ever wrote you? I think african-americans are not, just people from Africa.
You're on to something Mort. African-Americans have nothing to do with Africa. They have nothing to do with slavery. Heck, sometimes if they are a different shade of black, they have nothing to do with other blacks. An awful lot of them want something, they would rather be given freely or take, rather than have to work their way up to having it for themselves, by themselves.

Thats not what I said but they never wrote me "that they have a passed away dad who they inherited a big sum of money from and that now I need to do this or that and will get rich but I need to pay first and such"
Those are referred to as Thee Nnn word....good chance they're backed by a Joo banker !

Mortimer is a racist, a troll, and every other thing I can think of that fakes what they are doing for attention. Do a search on Mortimer, and see what he's really about. Not only does he want to be a Nazi, but he also wants to grow a Taliban beard. Just some fat dude looking for attention.

Hey Mortimer, you want to get good attention? Show us how you can lose that spare tire around your waist and lose the fat around your chin. Maybe if you could show improvement, then some might be willing to say you are okay and not a fat stupid slob looking for attention.

Cut Mortie some slack. So far, he hasn't asked anyone for money, and his goofy crap isn't any worse than the other nut bags on here. He's entertaining even if his threads are dumb as shit.
Does most everybody know each other here? Like family members who do not talk to each other. A Thanksgiving dinner with plexiglass between each person or political views would be needed.

An awful lot of them want something, they would rather be given freely or take, rather than have to work their way up to having it for themselves, by themselves.
I wonder, if that generality applies, whether it could have been influenced by their ancestors being segregated from wealth throughout their history. Being barred from the post war suburbs then redlined in their city districts come to mind as particularly egregious examples of reasonably recent wealth denial.

I'm only surprised they're as reasonable as they are, if we're talking generalities. A mistake on their part.
Don't be surprised. Mostly good people except for the extremists. Haven't you worked with blacks in the workplace or military that just wanted to do what was necessary or show what they had to offer? I have personally worked with or supervised far more normal than extremist, black and white.

Sorry Im not racist, and gypsies are also cons, but i noticed that so many people from africa try to con you, they are story tellers and then they ask for money. They did that often to me, and I really like blacks but they are scammers and annoying. Why they write me? Or do they write everyone did they ever wrote you? I think african-americans are not, just people from Africa.
You’re a one-track mind in a rut, Morty!

I dunno if getting laid’s the answer but whadaya got to lose?

There are many “ real people “ who are blacks and who only care about “ paying bills and helping family “
I have meet the most con artist being whites

There are many “ real people “ who are blacks and who only care about “ paying bills and helping family “

Mortimer is a 3rd rate troll, looking for sympathy. Hey Mortimer, you can find "sympathy" in the dictionary, it's somewhere between "shit" and "syphillis".

And yes, Mortimer, you ARE racist.

Mortimer is a 3rd rate troll, looking for sympathy. Hey Mortimer, you can find "sympathy" in the dictionary, it's somewhere between "shit" and "syphillis".

ABikerSailor, you seem real mad at Mort. You must find his threads interesting in some way or you wouldn't come on them.
His threads do tend to stretch the imagination which is a lot more than can be said for a lot on here.
He's like USMB's answer to Roger 'American Dad'.
All harmless messing about.

ABikerSailor, you seem real mad at Mort. You must find his threads interesting in some way or you wouldn't come on them.
His threads do tend to stretch the imagination which is a lot more than can be said for a lot on here.

Nope, not mad, just like kicking him around when he posts something stupid. Do I find them "interesting"? Not really, but it does get my attention when some idiot says they want to grow a Taliban beard. Sorry, but I spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and was in 4 war zones. It doesn't make me mad, but it does kinda offend me.

And no, he's not important enough, nor does he interest me enough to follow him around these boards. He's not a good enough troll to merit a stalker. Apparently though, I have, as it's happened to me several times.

Nope, not mad, just like kicking him around when he posts something stupid. Do I find them "interesting"? Not really, but it does get my attention when some idiot says they want to grow a Taliban beard. Sorry, but I spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and was in 4 war zones. It doesn't make me mad, but it does kinda offend me.

And no, he's not important enough, nor does he interest me enough to follow him around these boards. He's not a good enough troll to merit a stalker. Apparently though, I have, as it's happened to me several times.
I know what you mean about the Taliban, I feel the same way about Nazi's. The first time I looked at a Mort thread he was dressed in a sort of Knights templer garb, with some 'revelations' slogan, and wielding a huge carving knife.
I was shocked! Gradually though I realised that there were so many different images, that it is only the 'look' itself that seems important to him. So if he was to appear as Himmler in full SS uniform, it wouldn't bother me.
Indeed I'd be looking to see how authentic he'd got it.
Whether he's got some deep seated identity issues, well its not for me to say. You could say that though about any actor. That's were I think Mort might find his calling - amateur dramatics.
Seems a bit rude talking about someone who is obviously going to read this - Sorry Mort!
As for the Taliban well I don't think ISIS anyway, will be calling Mort up anytime soon.

OP...

It should read... so many are criminals. They go far beyond just cons.

New Topics

Forum List

Back