So many black africans are cons

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sorry Im not racist, and gypsies are also cons, but i noticed that so many people from africa try to con you, they are story tellers and then they ask for money. They did that often to me, and I really like blacks but they are scammers and annoying. Why they write me? Or do they write everyone did they ever wrote you? I think african-americans are not, just people from Africa.

Sorry Im not racist, and gypsies are also cons, but i noticed that so many people from africa try to con you, they are story tellers and then they ask for money. They did that often to me, and I really like blacks but they are scammers and annoying. Why they write me? Or do they write everyone did they ever wrote you? I think african-americans are not, just people from Africa.
You're on to something Mort. African-Americans have nothing to do with Africa. They have nothing to do with slavery. Heck, sometimes if they are a different shade of black, they have nothing to do with other blacks. An awful lot of them want something, they would rather be given freely or take, rather than have to work their way up to having it for themselves, by themselves.

You're on to something Mort. African-Americans have nothing to do with Africa. They have nothing to do with slavery. Heck, sometimes if they are a different shade of black, they have nothing to do with other blacks. An awful lot of them want something, they would rather be given freely or take, rather than have to work their way up to having it for themselves, by themselves.

Thats not what I said but they never wrote me "that they have a passed away dad who they inherited a big sum of money from and that now I need to do this or that and will get rich but I need to pay first and such"

Thats not what I said but they never wrote me "that they have a passed away dad who they inherited a big sum of money from and that now I need to do this or that and will get rich but I need to pay first and such"
Don't open that crap. You computer will get gonorrhea. Get some better software or tell outlook to trash emails with the common phases, so it does not make it to your inbox. I remember those back in the 90s. Often it did look like it was from an African country, but always from somewhere not in the country you live in, as it makes it easier to avoid getting picked up and prosecuted. Eastern European former Soviet block scammers were big into that and probably still are. If you know what you are doing, an email can look like it came from anywhere.

I see two classes of Black folks in America. There is the class of Blacks I call 'gheto Blacks. & then there is a class of Blacks I call successful Blacks. It's the difference between night & day between these two classes of Black American citizens. The ghetto Blacks fell for the "We are the government & we are here to help you"(statist left welfare enslavenent). The ghetto Blacks live in poverty/high crime areas & are what YOU call "scammers". These Blacks are angry that they are sub-standard(their own fault) of education & live a life of SELF INDUCED POVERTY. They possess little self drive to better themselves. They place the blame for their being a failure in life on ALL the other American folks BUT THEMSELVES. These ghetto Blacks are so government welfare dependent that they do not know how to or are too frightened to integrate into main stream American culture(they are EXTREMELLY RACIST).
On the other side of the coin there are what I call the successful Blacks which melt right into main stream American society with no problem whatsoever in doing so. These successful Blacks are somewhere between high/low of the middle class to very wealthy. To be fair as well as truthful we have a class of Caucasians/Whites that many folks call 'White Trailer Trash'(WTT). The WTT community harbor most if not all the traits of the ghetto Black community to include the GROUPTHINK mentality as well as harboring racism. Virtually ALL the WTT community as well as the ghetto Black community harbor the religion of marxism(total state depenency).

Do a search for Mortimer. He's claimed to be a gypsy, said he wanted to be black, and most recently, he's said he wanted to grow a Taliban beard.

Pay no attention to the troll.

Sure, you are a racist, but it is true that black Africans and white eastern Europeans are story tellers and cons.

Mortimer is a racist, a troll, and every other thing I can think of that fakes what they are doing for attention. Do a search on Mortimer, and see what he's really about. Not only does he want to be a Nazi, but he also wants to grow a Taliban beard. Just some fat dude looking for attention.

Hey Mortimer, you want to get good attention? Show us how you can lose that spare tire around your waist and lose the fat around your chin. Maybe if you could show improvement, then some might be willing to say you are okay and not a fat stupid slob looking for attention.

I see two classes of white folks in America. There is the class of whites I call trailer trash & then there is a class of whites I call successful whites.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Mortimer is a racist, a troll, and every other thing I can think of that fakes what they are doing for attention. Do a search on Mortimer, and see what he's really about. Not only does he want to be a Nazi, but he also wants to grow a Taliban beard. Just some fat dude looking for attention.

Hey Mortimer, you want to get good attention? Show us how you can lose that spare tire around your waist and lose the fat around your chin. Maybe if you could show improvement, then some might be willing to say you are okay and not a fat stupid slob looking for attention.

Cut Mortie some slack. So far, he hasn't asked anyone for money, and his goofy crap isn't any worse than the other nut bags on here. He's entertaining even if his threads are dumb as shit.

I see two classes of Black folks in America. There is the class of Blacks I call 'gheto Blacks. & then there is a class of Blacks I call successful Blacks. It's the difference between night & day between these two classes of Black American citizens. The ghetto Blacks fell for the "We are the government & we are here to help you"(statist left welfare enslavenent). The ghetto Blacks live in poverty/high crime areas & are what YOU call "scammers". These Blacks are angry that they are sub-standard(their own fault) of education & live a life of SELF INDUCED POVERTY. They possess little self drive to better themselves. They place the blame for their being a failure in life on ALL the other American folks BUT THEMSELVES. These ghetto Blacks are so government welfare dependent that they do not know how to or are too frightened to integrate into main stream American culture(they are EXTREMELLY RACIST).
On the other side of the coin there are what I call the successful Blacks which melt right into main stream American society with no problem whatsoever in doing so. These successful Blacks are somewhere between high/low of the middle class to very wealthy. To be fair as well as truthful we have a class of Caucasians/Whites that many folks call 'White Trailer Trash'(WTT). The WTT community harbor most if not all the traits of the ghetto Black community to include the GROUPTHINK mentality as well as harboring racism. Virtually ALL the WTT community as well as the ghetto Black community harbor the religion of marxism(total state depenency).

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Self imposed poverty my ass. And everything whites have is because of the government. So in light of the facts, what you posted is ignorant racist drivel.

An awful lot of them want something, they would rather be given freely or take, rather than have to work their way up to having it for themselves, by themselves.
I wonder, if that generality applies, whether it could have been influenced by their ancestors being segregated from wealth throughout their history. Being barred from the post war suburbs then redlined in their city districts come to mind as particularly egregious examples of reasonably recent wealth denial.

I'm only surprised they're as reasonable as they are, if we're talking generalities. A mistake on their part.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So in light of the facts, what you posted is ignorant racist drivel.
Have you happened to have noticed there's a whole lot of that on this bored? I was amazed to encounter it, I'd never before seen such open, self serving self aggrandisement at the expense of a ripped off people while completely ignoring history. Mind boggling.

You realize those emails originate from Eastern Europe and are mainly white people that have set up accounts in other countries to scam you out of your money? You are really gullible.

So in light of the facts, what you posted is ignorant racist drivel.
Have you happened to have noticed there's a whole lot of that on this bored? I was amazed to encounter it, I'd never before seen such open, self serving self aggrandisement at the expense of a ripped off people while completely ignoring history. Mind boggling.
Yeah, the willful ignorance is simply pathetic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back