So man-made global warming was a lie all along

I would be happy if any of these scammers could tell me why when the earth was cooler than it is now the CO2 levels were like ten times as much? And when the earth was warmer the CO2 levels were lower?

Then explain to me why most of the historical ice core data strongly indicates that CO2 levels lags temperature rises. If CO2 was as much of a greenhouse gas as the scammers are claiming shouldn't it be the other way around?

The first thing I would like to know, however, is why did all the climate experts have to fabricate false data if the science was as convincing as they are telling us.
I would be happy to straighten out your Idiotic premise error/Lie.
(which Tommy tried to help foist with a Nonindicative 3 yr graph with tiny increments, and Not addressing your "10x" as much" claim/LIE in the least.)

NOAA.gov
View attachment 456729

`
I guess it would be too much for you to recognize that CO2 lags temperature by 800 years in the graph you just posted.

His ignorance on numerous published papers showing the CO2 lags Temperature is indicative since his own chart doesn't even help him, no link and no mention of resolution shown.
He can't think for himself.

If man made global warming was a scientific fact the idiot climate scientists (with the lucrative research grants) wouldn't have to frabribate data to prove it.
Because most of those "lucrative research grants" are only given out to "prove" human caused(anthropogenic) climate change(ACC)/global warming(AGW).
It's a self-feeding funding scam of sorts. If it was all just natural there would be less incentive and funding to research and prove what is largely a political/social agenda. It's a Catch22 of it's own sort.

Edit for brevity
[/QUOTE]

I would be happy if any of these scammers could tell me why when the earth was cooler than it is now the CO2 levels were like ten times as much? And when the earth was warmer the CO2 levels were lower?

Then explain to me why most of the historical ice core data strongly indicates that CO2 levels lags temperature rises. If CO2 was as much of a greenhouse gas as the scammers are claiming shouldn't it be the other way around?

The first thing I would like to know, however, is why did all the climate experts have to fabricate false data if the science was as convincing as they are telling us.
[/QUOTE]
iu

OR

iu

Forum List

Back