So Lets Eliminate The Police? Then How Do We Go To The Bank?

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?
You all are playing right into their hands. Online banking and mortgaging creates cyber robbers.

So all the shit about FDIC insured is a scam?

What bank do you bank with? Is it Lah Lah land bank?

FDIC insurance also doesn't cover theft, whether due to fraud, identity theft, or a bank robbery. However, banks usually have a banker's blanket bond insuring them from losses due to robbery, fire, flood, embezzlement, and other events that may cause money to vanish.

So if I physically walk my money into a bank and surrender it then I am in the same boat as if I deposited it online then right?
Only put a couple of dollars in the bank. And put the rest in a safe place. But if they go cashless. There will not be a safe place to put your money in.

You do realize that we are not on any standard of value like the gold standard right?

We are on the Rockefeller's Fiat currencies. Money that only grows from their trees.
But having physical currency will show that we have physical proof that we own that much cash. But online banking, that anyone can hack into your account like Obama's leftovers and wipe it out clean. And then show fake online records that the person has spent their entire bank account at a nudity bar.

No there are very few people that can hack into your account unless youre a dunce. Also if you utilize 2 factor authentication its damned near impossible with the exception of some very high level hackers. These hackers use social engineering and probably wont waste time with a small time target. If they target you its game over anyway. By the time you figure out they have hacked your account they will have broken into your home and wiped you out as well.

What morons those who want to eliminate the police.

They deserve all the shit they will or might get from the looters and criminals.

"If you support defunding the police - you should sign a waver saying you'll never call the police, for any reason, for the rest of your life. " -
What if you dont support defunding the police (at least for now). Can you still sign such a waver?

The police has to be supported ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK?
I think that it is time for the people to start defending themselves instead of having others to defend them. People are becoming too dependent on others which that is not good. And now we have rogue officers controlling us and we are afraid to fight back because we are so dependent.

We all has become too dependent which that is why the Globalist are publicly humiliating us.

with no cops,,we will never see hot white woman, barley dressed walking the streets and distracting drivers and construction workers

Anyone who thinks we need to eliminate the police is a moron.

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.
You've heard the new chant from your camp, right ? ‘Defund The Police !’

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?
Who? Crazy talk
I can quote your fellow blob supporter who said it. You probably want to give him a thumbs up for it: right?
I mean in terms of prominent people or politicians? Not some whack jobs here. Blob supporter? I dont support you and your fake outrage and hypocrisy.

It was here. And several of your fellow blob supporters are on board with it. I’m sure you are too. Otherwise you would support the outrage.
Who are blob supporters? Your supporters? Name one prominent person who believes this.
As I stated, it was a poster on this board. The blob is Trump. I call him that because he is morbidly obese. Blob supporters are people like yourself who support the blob.

For the record the worst kind of people in this world are hypocrites. You’re one for example. LeBron James is another. Joe Biden is another. When you realize that, then maybe your narrative will change.

You don’t think your blob is a hypocrite?
He is many things. Hypocrite is not one of them. Narcissist and Hypocrite are not the same thing.
View attachment 346309
How is that him being a hypocrite? Has he ever spent all day playing Golf?

Did you read your blob's tweet? "All day"? Are you really going to argue that your blob hasn't played golf while in office?
He has but not all day. What is it that he did that you disagree with? What should he have done instead of playing?

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?
Who? Crazy talk
I can quote your fellow blob supporter who said it. You probably want to give him a thumbs up for it: right?
I mean in terms of prominent people or politicians? Not some whack jobs here. Blob supporter? I dont support you and your fake outrage and hypocrisy.

It was here. And several of your fellow blob supporters are on board with it. I’m sure you are too. Otherwise you would support the outrage.
Who are blob supporters? Your supporters? Name one prominent person who believes this.
As I stated, it was a poster on this board. The blob is Trump. I call him that because he is morbidly obese. Blob supporters are people like yourself who support the blob.

For the record the worst kind of people in this world are hypocrites. You’re one for example. LeBron James is another. Joe Biden is another. When you realize that, then maybe your narrative will change.

He is many things. Hypocrite is not one of them. Narcissist and Hypocrite are not the same thing.
View attachment 346309

Did you read your blob's tweet? "All day"? Are you really going to argue that your blob hasn't played golf while in office?
He has but not all day. What is it that he did that you disagree with? What should he have done instead of playing?
He should stop being a hypocrite. Cant you read nitwit?

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

Its not that I disagree with the President playing golf.

That your blob criticizes his predacessor for it and does the same thing is an example of his hypocrisy. You said he wasn't a hypocrite. Were you trying to be funny?

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

That your blob criticizes his predacessor for it and does the same thing is an example of his hypocrisy. You said he wasn't a hypocrite. Were you trying to be funny?
What happen to your profile
Pic

no police? does that mean I can go shopping at Target,,fill my buggie, then just leave out of the exit?

Yes. But without the buggie and the stuff you were and are trying to imply you were going to steal because you goofed in asking the question. :)

I can’t wait to see this, Boston is talking about defunding the police haha I’m
All
For it let us take our city back

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?
Who goes to a bank anymore?

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

Context matters. Wasn’t that during Benghazi that Trump did that? No some average Wed afternoon.

Forum List

Back