So laura croft is going to be a lesbian now?

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
As I see more some stuff invade video games I become less and less interested in mainstream AAA games.

Back in the day of like dragon age or mass effect where you could sex others of the same gender it was fine because it wasn't used a marketing tool or used to say "look how diverse and inclusive we are" in order to please lgbteh6##++++* people. They just included it to give the player options and that was fine.

Now it seems like games and movies have to have gay stuff in everything for some reason and it's a real turn off because it feels more like their first priority isn't to make a good game, their first priority is to be politically correct.

Of course I'm sure the woke will love it, but the super woke will probably say "this is still misogyny because it still perpetuates the idea of the tough lead character getting the girl and it's just to try and attract young cis gender males by giving them a lesbian fantasy" or some other horse shit.

I miss when game developers thoughts started and stopped at "we're going to make the game we want how we want. If you don't like it you don't have to play it". Instead of this "we need to make a game everyone approves of, especially the trannies and cats and alphabet people".

10 years ago it would have been fine. Now it feels like a forced, shallow, fake attempt at trying to appease the masses.

Someone trying to sell something attempting to appease the masses? You don't say.

As I see more some stuff invade video games I become less and less interested in mainstream AAA games.

Back in the day of like dragon age or mass effect where you could sex others of the same gender it was fine because it wasn't used a marketing tool or used to say "look how diverse and inclusive we are" in order to please lgbteh6##++++* people. They just included it to give the player options and that was fine.

Now it seems like games and movies have to have gay stuff in everything for some reason and it's a real turn off because it feels more like their first priority isn't to make a good game, their first priority is to be politically correct.

Of course I'm sure the woke will love it, but the super woke will probably say "this is still misogyny because it still perpetuates the idea of the tough lead character getting the girl and it's just to try and attract young cis gender males by giving them a lesbian fantasy" or some other horse shit.

I miss when game developers thoughts started and stopped at "we're going to make the game we want how we want. If you don't like it you don't have to play it". Instead of this "we need to make a game everyone approves of, especially the trannies and cats and alphabet people".

10 years ago it would have been fine. Now it feels like a forced, shallow, fake attempt at trying to appease the masses.

When all people accept others for who they are, rather than trying to force "normal" on them, then no one will need to be inclusive, will they?

You understand it's just a game, right? If you don't like it, don't play it.

Lol, it's called market segmenting. Don't like it don't buy it. The market will either reward or punish the move. You wanna control what happens with Laura Croft buy the rights. Otherwise don't worry.

Well Laura Croft has been a tad too athletic from the very first version of tomb raider.

So...are they going to call it Womb Raiders?

You understand it's just a game, right? If you don't like it, don't play it.
But I do like Tomb Raider; I played all the other ones. It will be sad to have this one corrupted by sex perversion. I may not play it. (Or buy it.)

"According to the alleged casting notes for Lara, the project is looking to cast an 'authentic British' actress in their mid-30s 'in the prototype of Emily Blunt or Rosamund Pike', and the role will involve 'romantic scenes with another female character'."

Sounds like they are doing what Reckon did with Control and Quantum Break, also the doomed Cyberpunk2077 and using an actual actor, or at least modeling the character on her.

But I do like Tomb Raider; I played all the other ones. It will be sad to have this one corrupted by sex perversion. I may not play it. (Or buy it.)

"According to the alleged casting notes for Lara, the project is looking to cast an 'authentic British' actress in their mid-30s 'in the prototype of Emily Blunt or Rosamund Pike', and the role will involve 'romantic scenes with another female character'."

Sounds like they are doing what Reckon did with Control and Quantum Break, also the doomed Cyberpunk2077 and using an actual actor, or at least modeling the character on her.
I'll have to take your word for what was done in all those games. I'll admit I haven't played many games since Pong or Space Invaders.

Nowadays a lot of videogame developers are trannies and purple haired alphabet people. nerdy hobbies are kinda under assault from wokeness. Because stuff like videogames and comic books have always been mostly a domain for males. SJWs think all men need to be re-educated after all so it makes sense.

Forum List

Back