So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Well one thing seems certain is you know nothing about investing as you evidently operate on people making an ass out of you, i.e. "Assumption". Most savvy investors don't assume but deal with facts and most of the time these savvy investors
don't jump to conclusions, i.e. "Do you? No?" you wrote.
Very very few of us are “savvy investors “ so…

I just did a Google search:7.2 billion results ... and 60.6% of all 144 million households paid no taxes.
Of the 144.5 million,
75.1 million filers paid no taxes after deductions and credits.( 52%)
Another 32 million households did not file a tax return. (22%)
In total, about 107 million Americans (or 60.6 percent of households) paid no federal income taxes.

View attachment 543127
Yes Yes we know you are brainwashed and can only talk about federal income taxes, our only progressive tax. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system a screw job for regular people.

Good for you. But then the only person talking about you is… YOU
And?

Would you like me to talk about other people?

If everyone had access to the 12.4% the government takes then a hell of a lot more people could retire before age 67 too

And?

Would you like me to talk about other people?

If everyone had access to the 12.4% the government takes then a hell of a lot more people could retire before age 67 too
A whole lot wouldn't save anything or very little and a whole lot would lose their shirts in the market.

But fuck em right?

Their fault

If you count on only the stock market as your retirement you BETTER be an expert.

You pretty much better understand "puts" and shorting stock ..

Do you? No?

Ohhh. You're screwed
you don't use a financial advisor? I do, they take care of my investments. You ain't bright at all are you?

A whole lot wouldn't save anything or very little and a whole lot would lose their shirts in the market.

But fuck em right?

Their fault
what happens when they don't have enough monthly SS money now? Explain how they do it.

you don't use a financial advisor? I do, they take care of my investments. You ain't bright at all are you?
How many middle class and poor have a griffin financial advisor? Jesus

OK you say that I "You conflated individual taxes with corporate taxes."
So explain then this table: It's call "Summary of Federal Income Tax"
Now do you see a block for "corporate taxes"? Nope.
There is a Block called "Number of Returns". That's it!
Now are telling me that there is an entire OTHER source of data regarding "corporate tax returns"?
Because I've not found it. Proof?
Total income tax paid in 2017 $1,681,309,000,000
No mention of "corporate tax returns".
View attachment 542412
Dude, the post of mine you quoted has the link to corporate taxes! I even quoted from it.

You screwed up. Bigly.

Now are telling me that there is an entire OTHER source of data regarding "corporate tax returns"?
Because I've not found it. Proof?
Yes, there is an entire other source for corporate taxes. I provided it to you.

You have not found it? BWA-HA-HA-HA! It's right there in the post of mine you quoted! In a big blue box.

Jesus H. Christ...

A consumption tax is the best option IMO.

I like some of the Fair Tax proposal but I disagree with the monthly welfare check part.

Just exempt necessities like food, clothing medical services and prescription drugs from the tax.
Just make it 10% from dollar one, and no cap, and everyone could do their taxes on a post card….

What were your earnings?

Earnings x 10% = send it in….

Done.

Then move Election Day to the day after.

Just make it 10% from dollar one, and no cap, and everyone could do their taxes on a post card….

What were your earnings?

Earnings x 10% = send it in….

Done.

Then move Election Day to the day after.
That’s a HUGE tax cut for the rich and a huge tax increase for the poor

How nice

Oh yea… and a massive increase in the

They have at least SOMETHING… as well as qualifying for Medicade
Oh, how’s that? You’re so sure people will spend their money then they’re not! Typical demofk talk

Yes, there is an entire other source for corporate taxes. I provided it to you.

You have not found it? BWA-HA-HA-HA! It's right there in the post of mine you quoted! In a big blue box.

Jesus H. Christ...
So where on this IRS supplied table do you find "corporate taxes"?
I don't see any mention and THAT is the table I'm showing. Where on this table are "corporate taxes"???
taxreveunebypayer.png

Forum List

Back